Katie Price #11 from flogging stuff to buying dogs, she’s as crazy as a box of frogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those photos are staged and poorly at that. She is a repugnant woman. Wholly disgusting.

Reactions: 7
The pic of them kissing is hilarious. He still clearly can't bare to kiss her 🤣. His body language is screaming repulsion 😂
Yeah, look at his face - he's grimacing and thinking of the money to get through it all. We've all seen how physically repulsive she's become.

20201207_211842.jpg
20201207_211833.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who farts in front of a new/newish boyfriend?
Shes uncouth in every way that a person can be.
I'm not surprised he's grimacing, she's an embarrassment
Awkward or what? You can see the tension in him. Plus the handbag on prominent display, so accidentally on purpose.
Its not a great picture but I can assure you its as fake as her tits.
Shes really pulling him in, isn't she? Poor Cole, it never fails to surprise me the lengths people go to for money.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.