Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
K
Blessed Be Sister. I’m a grey witch x
I'm a hedge witch, reiki master and crystal healing practitioner, Bright Blessings

Reactions: 16
J
He did some time inside too. Cole can take him as a role model.
Jack was a scamming cunt too. Bought a luxury apartment years ago renovated from Claybury Mental Asylum. Loads of rumours of gang banging doped up girls. Total arse fucking wipe. Scum of the earth. Three-ways, you name it. Fucking arsewipe.

Reactions: 18
I agree with most of what you say except taking the kids with her that night. I'm sure they must have been in bed (hopefully) and anyway if she was on a sinking ship she would grab the first life jacket and sod everyone else. Including her children.

Reactions: 17
I had a counselling session few years after I found my mother dead.... Started telling her about my life and my mother, I looked up and she was crying I ended up comforting her so decided it wasn't for me and didn't go back
Omg! It definitely puts you off doesn’t it! My dogs are my counsellors now - they just listen

Reactions: 20
Daily Fail not allowing comments on this ... Protecting Keiron, Michelle & possible victim ... Unlike KP ... They are however allowing unmoderated comments on KP lead articles ... This is a recent change ... Most comments are slamming KP ... The media tide has definitely turned on her

Reactions: 23
New thread time!!!

I wish I understood the instructions how to make one , I tried & I don’t get it , I feel bad that you have to keep making them .
If you could help me understand in layman’s terms , I’d happily jump In
That's ok, I don't mind at all....until I have to recap. lol

Reactions: 18
I wish I understood the instructions how to make one , I tried & I don’t get it , I feel bad that you have to keep making them .
If you could help me understand in layman’s terms , I’d happily jump In
Me too, I've made another pathetic attempt tonight

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.