Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie needs to read the room. The public is not on her side, doesn't that tell her anything about her own behaviour? It doesn't matter how many times she blames the media, we look at all celebrities through a media filter don't we? They don't all come across as badly as she does. They only work with what they're given

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Katie needs to read the room. The public is not on her side, doesn't that tell her anything about her own behaviour? It doesn't matter how many times she blames the media, we look at all celebrities through a media filter don't we? They don't all come across as badly as she does. They only work with what they're given
Read the room? It is unable to read a colouring book. It’s head is as fucked as it’s face. It’s Mental Elf is really out of the bag today 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Can you imagine what skanky would say if Emily WASN’T trying to be a good mum to P & J… How dare she attack Emily for stepping up where she has failed…
It takes more than DNA to be a mother… it’s bad enough when Skanky shames herself, but bringing her children and their step-mother into her tit-show is a step too far.. she deserves as good as she gets 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Just nearly wet myself watching her 'So Pulpy' ad on IG. I've got a funny feeling maybe Cole uses it too on another part of his anatomy! Soo funny!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Just a thought for those on IG if you don’t want your posts removed, this might work. Write your comment then block until you want to view again. Personally I would stick to facts, don’t stoop to her level and be rude or insult her, not that you would anyway on her account, then your comment should remain, even if reported as it’s not threatening or bullying so it shouldn’t be removed and hopefully your post will be there for all to read.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She's put this up 🤣🤣🤣 what kind of a response is that? She couldn't address a single point I made!
What she doesn't deserve to be called out for being an absolute horrible nasty piece of work but she can post and say whatever she likes about Emily...what a bleeping character...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
ONLY ONE SIMPLE RECAP NEEDED

the post put out by KP on Instagram earlier today was the most jealous vicious and disgusting public attack by a celeb I have ever witnessed

I hope

in fact WE KNOW she publicly attacked the wrong woman

doing that to Emily will bite her so hard

now its being confirmed KP is a liability

even The Sun-as vile as that paper is

have had enough of her

we the public got sick long ago

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Read the room? It is unable to read a colouring book. It’s head is as fucked as it’s face. It’s Mental Elf is really out of the bag today 🤣🤣
Ah yes, silly me, maybe the room needs to be a picture book. And she'll still get it wrong because her reality is not lined up with us mere mortals.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.