Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Today is not the day to mess with me about another puppy. Disgusting. Ok so I have a rehomed dog and have been searching for a companion for him for months and months (not a puppy, a rescue of any age). I cannot get a home visit from any of the dog shelters and I’ve seen countless person after person getting puppies on my own social media. I looked at puppies out of interest - people are breeding and selling them for thousands due to demand of COVID and everyone furloughed at home deciding now is a good time to get a dog. A rehoming centre I spoke to said they were very afraid of what is going to happen in a years time when everyone is back at work and can no longer look after them. The shelters will be absolutely rammed. It is really upsetting to see this constant throwaway culture of pets or using them as fucking gifts!! You already have a dog Katie and it DOES NOT LIVE WITH YOU and also a cat you haven’t moved to Carl’s. You barely see your own kids - but getting another dog! And one with known health issues due to over breeding and a lot of them die because their noses are so badly formed. Most of those pups will need surgery to correct their breathing. The breed is fucking irresponsible!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

freda19

VIP Member
Her pathetic boohoo story about Harvey is disgusting. Had she fed him properly from a young age she probably wouldn’t be having these issues now. It’s much harder to control what a 29 stone young man eats than a young child. She has always bribed Harvey with food. She has never encouraged him to eat the right foods or exercise. She has never taken proper care of his emotional or physical needs. She has simply touted him out as her accessory to gain sympathy and money. I’m shocked his school didn’t step in so much sooner and get him the help he needed. He won’t live a long life most likely now because she couldn’t be bothered to put the real work in when he was younger. He deserves so much more.
You cannot blame his school, any more than Mrs Nobody can blame her fat kid's school for his obesity when the schools do their best and the parents feed them shite on demand.It's lazy parenting, simple as that.
3 Years ago when pricey spent the whole summer whoring around the continent with/after various blokes was when Harvey was first put in residential care because he'd been left in the care of her hangers on and they couldn't cope. All the bullshit she spouts about being devastated to PUT him into care is bollox. He was put in care because she kept pissing off chasing men and drugs. In just that summer in residential care he lost 3 stone in weight because they controlled his food and probably used fun distraction tactics when he wanted treats. Once he came back into pricey's part time care (due to covid and lockdown) she never bothered her arse continuing the routine and he has slowly ballooned ever since, because she is too immersed in herself and now cole to attempt the regime the residential place initiated back then. Too late now😡 His NHS carers must be at their wits end dealing with his cunt of a ma. Such a waste. That poor young man is a walking heart attack.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
She will be allowed housing costs in her financial management plan, and it will be because it’s near to schools and large enough for kids. Cole’s house is his so won’t be included in her costs

since she got back from Maldives she’s at Cole’s a lot more than she ever was before. She even had princess for a few days this week at Cole’s and she wasn’t at school. It’s Theo’s birthday today so it’s unclear where Princess and Junior are but Jett and Bunny are with her as you can hear them at Cole’s and also Kieran doesn’t have them this weekend.

They have made kids rooms at Cole’s (I mean she could have picked up the kids beds from Kris house because he also bought them too 😂) she did the same with Kris, back and forth to houses which means she’s intending on bringing the kids to Cole’s more.

seems she may now have a routine of going back to Surrey for a night or 2 to have the kids after school then taking J&B back to Essex on her weekend with them.

no sign of her cat or dog or Harv for a while now 🤔

Cole only has a 4 bed house so if Harv needs his own room, the other 4 kids have to share. These houses are really not massive they are new build size. She already said his house wasn’t big enough. As I said before I live close to them and although I am not prepared to get banned or arrested for posting photos of their house 😂 i assure you they are in plenty as his car is there and all the lights are on. Looks like she had done up the Ashstead house a bit (plastered the walls) so we were wondering if she had now left it but hasn’t said so
Please accept an "Above and Beyond" award from the rest of us Tattlers Moobiemoo. Who needs the Scum or Daily Fail when we have you 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Dani1974

So are all these poor Harvey stories (please don't think Im saying anything horrible Harvey) are obviously because of the court case that is happening very soon. Is she worried now that the actions she has provided could get her a custodial sentence? Is she going to use the Harvey needs me card to stay out of jail? I feel so sad when it comes to Harvey. He misses out on so much. All he has is her... And why is that.. Because she uses him as a bargaining tool. He's been used all his life. He's had chances of having a step family (Peter even hired a nurse etc) but she won't let go of the one thing that she can use against every one when the truth comes out. Don't get me wrong I've said it before and I'll say it constantly Peter or kieran aren't as sweet they both get a cut of pictures on ig and set up outings. It boils my piss it really does. I actually out of all the children I feel sorry the most for jett. He seems like a little boy lost when he's around her. I personally think he's going to be the one who her life will effect the most. Don't get me wrong but keiran and Michelle have a wonderful family set up and he seems a different boy with them. Obviously bunny is different as girls like make up etc and she has fun with princess but it seems jett is lost. He still carries a comfort blanket with him. My son has a dummy at night till he was 6 I'm not slating it at all. If Katie is behaving this way in lock down wtf is going to happen in the future. If she wanted her children back full time she would of fought a long time ago and got them back.its that simple. I'd be volunteering to do everything to get them back to me full time. As for Harvey it just shows she can't look after his needs and shame on the local social services for not getting involved. If you take him out for a walk etc u don't need gym equipment. Or apart from the court case excuse no one was gifting her like she wanted. As for Cole... Well I just hope the rumours are true(even one of his friends posted on twitter that he's doing a good job) but it got deleted within a few minutes and he's going to screw her over by getting her in that deep she's got nothing left and has to face the music. The kids have their dad's I just hope Harvey can go back to his full time residency. That poor lad just gets a camera in his face and asked 'does mummy love you' 'who looks after you' it's shocking and it's a case of grooming in a way... Rant over sorry but as a parent myself its a farse and disgrace and it needs to stop

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Butterfly Nanna

Hi, everyone. I've been reading your threads for a while now, and living on my own and only seeing my carers (I'm disabled), you've helped to keep my sanity during these troubled times. I've been thinking of contributing for a while, but chickened out lol. BUT! I've just been reading comments on the Daily Fail, and read something that fucking infuriated me. Some arsehole in the US has suggested using a shock collar on Harvey, to train him to stop hitting the walls!!!! How the hell, can anyone think that that is acceptable??? It's NOT acceptable to use them on animals, never mind on a human being!! I'm fucking fuming!!!!:mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

80hs

Chatty Member
Why don't she do only fans.. Surely she would pull in a few more £££💷???
Cos she’s only got one pose so that means she would lose views that 1st day! U know the pose.....hold hair up in a pretend bobble, narrow eyes, push under neck boobs forward, bend knee and push bum out! #90’s

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I don’t think his face was entirely in jest in that video, she literally just shouts and sings constantly at the top of her voice at everyone and he has to spend 24/7 with her. Wear red if you need saving Cole

• Haha
Reactions: 28

NB14

The way she speaks to and almost showboats Harvey is emotional abuse. I have a lot of experience with children and young people with additional learning needs and seeing this really upsets me! That form of manipulation and clear disregard of his needs is shocking.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Equally, if she transferred her millions into Harvey’s name and the court appoints a guardian for him she is not going to be able to access that money. The best thing we can all do for Harvey is to write, email and document evidence that can, and will, show beyond reasonable doubt that his mother has not and can not meet his needs.
I've raised concerns with social services. I have provided examples of things I find unacceptable. I was actually passed around between authorities until I got the correct area. I was asked to provide an address. Google is my friend 😜.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
New thread title?
Katie Price #11
From flogging crap, to buying dogs, she is as crazy as a box of frogs!
I hope no one is offended by this.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion.

Katie Price #10. Flogging cheap tat, on her mended feet, getting away with murder, eat sleep repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Couldn’t agree more. Filming him topless asking him if he wants Cole to be his new daddy 😡 and glad it’s not just me who has noticed all she asks him is about herself and Cole nowadays!
This lad deserves a better life.
I know we also commented on who has her animals but I also worry who has Harvey half the time when she’s swanning around. This is why people leave her as she takes the total piss out of them

freda19

VIP Member
If social services are involved with Harvey would he just go back to residential care and continue seeing her now and again? Not sure why he was allowed back out - hospital, wee in road, weight gain, crushing a dog at home, head butting walls.. why was he allowed to remain around Katie ?
There was talk of keeping H in hospital after his first trip there "for further investigation" . I suspect they were shocked at his weight gain and the fact that he has advanced no further behaviourly than when he was a small boy. He has his problems but he's also savvy. While he was in hospital she posted a video of little Bunny prattling on at H and H sighed and said "Ok Bunny that's enough now" because she was getting on his nerves, so he's savvy enough to control situations like that yet he's not been toilet trained. I don't get it.
Either way, I think the hospital red flagged his condition but because of covid and the pressure on the NHS and Social Services he was probably not deemed an urgent enough case to use up a hospital bed. Plus his twunt of a ma was prancing around the hospital maskless and taking selfies like the selfish bitch she is ... so they wanted her and her entourage gone. Poor Harvey, falling through the cracks because his ma is a selfish cunt.:mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Cloud Chaser

Now she has done a story on her IG with a letter to Santa from Harvey, obviously so people will ask what's on his list and send him stuff! She is going full on with H deflection stories at the moment, wonder why? And why is she just showing the letter today, thought he was in residential Mon-Fri, don't suppose he stayed in Carl's house last night....
She is being investigated by the Police and Adult Social care due to the neglect of Harvey. She’s hoping the public will say what an amazing mum she is when the case goes to court. In my line of work I’ve been involved with neglect cases and Katie doesn’t grasp that she is strengthening the case for the Local Authority. Agencies are involved and NOW she’s trying to be a mother! A good parent rarely tries to show how good they are as they are too busy parenting.

• Wow
  • Heart

Pixie1

VIP Member

No surprise this story, got fed up after 3 months of pretending to be in a wheelchair
Well well well, look how that turned out!! Half the people who post on this thread predicted weeks ago that is exactly what would happen!! The doctors are shocked but we're not 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I don’t agree, I think you accept the risks that sex can result in a baby and if you decide to have sex with someone, it’s a consequence of that choice. A person is created from that choice to have sex and just not bothering with them and walking away from them to leave their mother to deal with them is morally wrong. If he didn’t want to get women pregnant he should have been more careful when he was shagging them.

If parents decide to have their child adopted to give them a better life, this is by far a much better choice than simple abandonment.

Dwight also rejected Pete’s offer to adopt Harvey which would have made him a legal guardian which makes Dwight even more of a morally reprehensible person - not only did he not want to be a parent, he denied someone who did the opportunity because it hurt his PRIDE. Because look what happened. Had Pete adopted him, Harv would not have spent the last 10 years like this. He would be with Pete and his other siblings at least some of the time and getting better care

• Heart

Lilykins

VIP Member
Her YouTube videos are pretty much unbearable with the amount of shouting and inane drivel she spouts!
I feel so uncomfortable over her pictures with Harvey, draping herself all over him.... it’s just weird to me, it’s all to make HER look good and Harvey is just the unwitting photo prop!

Reactions: 24

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I actually think Katie doesn’t even like sex and only does it in the early stages of a relationship because she knows she should and to try to keep them, and talks about it in public and behaves sexually because it makes her money and she likes to shock.

• Wow
Reactions: 24