Katie Louise Hamer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say exactly the same. Also- WTF are his teeth 😂
Horrendous! Looks like he's popped a novelty pair of fake teeth in his mouth. The filters she constantly uses probably doesn't help.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She clearly bought her own engagement ring and just gave him it for the photo opp. The guy has never looked interested in her. Don’t know how she can’t see it.

Reactions: 3
Had to go look for the post to see his teeth :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: what a state! He looks like he can't be arsed as he puts the ring on her finger, how can she believe he's genuine? Also saw this unfiltered picture she's been tagged in, look how different she looks!!!

katie.png

The video of her in her bikini and playing in the garden with the kids... no shade to a curvier girl cos I am too, but she clearly isn't as slim as she makes out in her gym posts.

Had to go look for the post to see his teeth :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: what a state! He looks like he can't be arsed as he puts the ring on her finger, how can she believe he's genuine? Also saw this unfiltered picture she's been tagged in, look how different she looks!!!

View attachment 2957610
I saw this photo too! It's not just the crows feet, but in general she looks very different. She shouldn't be using all those filters when advertising all those skin products.

Desperate for the interaction so stages a proposal from old Turkey Teef :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Anyone follow Lucy Preston? She is or was Katies downline or however it works. She started up a side hustle pimping out her kids doing childrens hairstyle demos. Her kids go to school with the most hideous ott hairstyles which they are going to cringe about when they are older. She is constantly making reels with them and they look sick as duck. Shes a proper oddball

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Desperate for the interaction so stages a proposal from old Turkey Teef :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Anyone follow Lucy Preston? She is or was Katies downline or however it works. She started up a side hustle pimping out her kids doing childrens hairstyle demos. Her kids go to school with the most hideous ott hairstyles which they are going to cringe about when they are older. She is constantly making reels with them and they look sick as duck. Shes a proper oddball
Just had a look, tacky as duck hairstyles, poor kids.

I can't believe shes still with younique- nearly everyone else from that era has gone.
Trips are a con- they say all expenses but its not. My upline earnt a cruise but she and her husband couldnt justify the cost of flights out to where it was sailing from. They wernt included

• Wow
I can't believe shes still with younique- nearly everyone else from that era has gone.
Trips are a con- they say all expenses but its not. My upline earnt a cruise but she and her husband couldnt justify the cost of flights out to where it was sailing from. They wernt included
She’s well and truly still drinking the Kool Aid. Did a video a few weeks back about how excited she was about the changes being made to their pay structure. Essentially they now have to do double the work to be paid the same, and she touted this as a good thing. 🙈

• Wow
Quite a few scraped in and qualified for the cruise a few years back who were in KLH downline, who had never qualified before, they weren't particularly high in the ranks either. Anyway a few of them said they'd post as and when they could as WiFi wasn't included and it was too expensive to pay for! So obviously not rolling in it from Younique, and like you said, they need to pay for flights too and no doubt drinks! But I can't believe Younique didn't pay for it, seeing as they are an online company that rely on social media.

Think she's the only person I know of still selling their overpriced products. Goes on about how she was able to 'retire' from teaching she's making that much 🤥 I feel bad for her kids. They're constantly plastered over her social media, or on her lives looking so done with it all. Calls herself 'The Major' because she is running a boot camp at home, not raising a family. She even used her kids to push her sales to qualify for a cruise to the Bahamas that only her and her hubby would be going on. Sharing photos of her kids with products practically begging people to buy

Last edited:
Think she's the only person I know of still selling their overpriced products. Goes on about how she was able to 'retire' from teaching she's making that much 🤥 I feel bad for her kids. They're constantly plastered over her social media, or on her lives looking so done with it all. Calls herself 'The Major' because she is running a boot camp at home, not raising a family. She even used her kids to push her sales to qualify for a cruise to the Bahamas that only her and her hubby would be going on. Sharing photos of her kids with products practically begging people to buy
She is an awful woman. I met her at an event back in my Younique days and she really thinks she is it. She’s not, she’s horrid.

I get the impression she thinks she's the best at everything. And unfortunately she seems to be pushing that belief onto her kids. When there is a massive difference between having confidence and being an annoying brat

I had heard some bad things about Lucy, like if you left Younique she'd just cut you off. I find it really sad how they say they're all for uplifting women, when really it's all very b&tchy. I'd be interested to know how Lucy and her downline feel about Katie now

So one day she's claiming she's lost 2 and a half stone or sometimes as she puts it 2.7 stone (like, a few days ago). But now she's claiming she's lost 5 stone/70 lbs. Her current weight is 154 lbs, which is 11 stone, which seems about right for her shape and height, but I just can't imagine she ever got up to 224lb.

Attachments

• Wow
So one day she's claiming she's lost 2 and a half stone or sometimes as she puts it 2.7 stone (like, a few days ago). But now she's claiming she's lost 5 stone/70 lbs. Her current weight is 154 lbs, which is 11 stone, which seems about right for her shape and height, but I just can't imagine she ever got up to 224lb.
She is obsessed with weight loss but she always looks the same to me 🤷‍♀️

Her weight never changes. Just how much she photoshops. And she knows the angles. Her skanky leg pose seems the slim and lengthen the body the most

When was she supposedly 224lb for goodness sake???
Possibly when she was pregnant, she's never been 224lb without being pregnant. Can't imagine she got up to that tbh. I think she is probably just rubbish at maths.

Oh my God! I’m so glad there’s a thread for this absolute scam artist! It’s baffled me for years how she manages to make any money at all. Her recent posts and whatever she’s shilling now just have comments from all her other accounts to make it look like she’s got loads of interest. And she responds to them! Absolute con artist of the highest order.

• Haha
Reactions: 4