Katie Louise Hamer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should she be offering fitness/workout subscription if she’s not professionally trained as a PT?

Reactions: 1
Should she be offering fitness/workout subscription if she’s not professionally trained as a PT?
I'm sure it's another MLM type thing. I think she's flogging courses that someone else has created.

• Wow
There is a podcast called "sounds like a cult" which explores MLM's. Really interesting in terms of what is happening with farmasi/younique.

I see some of the other MLMers mentioned earlier up the thread are in pretty dire financial states but it still doesn't seem to occur to them that working is the answer...

Reactions: 3
She was selling naked pics and underwear she'd worn in the pics
Younique obvs wasnt bringing the money in despite creaming off the earnings of the entire downline.
The fittnes supplement range she was promoting was set up by somebody who was high up in younique I think if this new company do their own doubt she'll be allowed to promote both.

So she said she was off to USA for Farmasi, albeit just a brief post a while ago I think, now she's in Thailand and hasn't bothered going to USA. She's either started to earn quite a but more the past month, or is just being wreckless with her money still, as it wasn't that long ago they took the younger two to USA. I honestly don't get her finances, I'm sure when she starts to earn she spends it just as quick.

See she's keeping the man child happy again on yet another swingers holiday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Love how there hasn't been a single mention of her kids but not she's on the way back it's 'cant wait to see their faces.' 😂😭 yeah okay.
Just the Facetime to Leo to show him another holiday that he is missing out on.

• Sad
TBF don't know if she goes with other men. But he's certainly got an eye for the ladies and no matter how many he shags, they're still together.
He was banging someone else while she was in hospital with the little boy if I remember rightly. The meltdown was epic. I actually felt sorry for her, until she took Mr Potato Head back!

• Wow
He was banging someone else while she was in hospital with the little boy if I remember rightly. The meltdown was epic. I actually felt sorry for her, until she took Mr Potato Head back!
I remember this. Plastered it all over socials and within a week, he was back 🙄

Reactions: 2
She used to get 100's, if not 1000's of likes on FB but it has really tailed off. Who can believe the bs much longer? Someone else who sells farmasi and they are always posting about how skint they are and putting stuff on Vinted. Does sound like they are millionaires...

Reactions: 2
Is farmasi a new mlm, or has it been going a while? I'd never heard of it before. I also couldn't work out if that Thailand trip was just her on hol, or to do with farmasi?

Is farmasi a new mlm, or has it been going a while? I'd never heard of it before. I also couldn't work out if that Thailand trip was just her on hol, or to do with farmasi?
Its newish. Turkish and set up by the fantastically named Dr Tuna.
Im not with them I just remember that from the blurb that popped up on my fb feed from the mlm huns

• Haha
Has Katie fallen out with her mum? I know she hasn't mentioned her in ages, including her mum having the kids when she goes on her adult only holidays. Just noticed she's taken Lee's mum to see AKON with VIP passes and then said another item ticked off Lee's mum's bucket list. That along with USA and whatever else they've been up to. Just seems odd that she's treating Lee's mum all the time but hear nothing of her mum. Maybe got sick of being a permanent babysitter.

Has Katie fallen out with her mum? I know she hasn't mentioned her in ages, including her mum having the kids when she goes on her adult only holidays. Just noticed she's taken Lee's mum to see AKON with VIP passes and then said another item ticked off Lee's mum's bucket list. That along with USA and whatever else they've been up to. Just seems odd that she's treating Lee's mum all the time but hear nothing of her mum. Maybe got sick of being a permanent babysitter.
Last time I saw her mum or any mention of her was the disastrous pregnancy reveal. I get the impression her mum couldn't even be arsed to bring Katie up, so she won't be up for bringing Katie's 3 up whilst she's off on yet another holiday with the man child.

Reactions: 4