Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across as so fake, the fake laugh on the stories Jesus Christ my ears are bleeding!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Feel like she’s trying to be like Sean Phipps when he does the stories but he’s funny , she’s embarrassing how fake she comes across

Reactions: 6
She's a dope! 18 to have an Insta account!! I'm sure she said last week that she had a 15/16 year old reach out to her about sex. She doesn't have a brain cell in that head of hers! Oh and Katie it's 13 to have a Insta account!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think she was having a dig at this thread at the start with the whole close up on her mouth about the lip gloss being all over h
She's a dope! 18 to have an Insta account!! I'm sure she said last week that she had a 15/16 year old reach out to her about sex. She doesn't have a brain cell in that head of hers! Oh and Katie it's 13 to have a Insta account!
What a melt. I had to exit her stories watching that, I'd nearly rather see what fruit Susan is having this evening, strawberry or kiwi? 🙄

Edit: think she was having a dig at this thread with the whole lipgloss stuck to my braces comment

Reactions: 3
She's getting like Sue, acting like she's mad crack. Does she think she's Carrie Bradshaw will all the dating/sex talk??? I'm pretty sure you need experience in these topics to give advise or have an opinion on them.

Think she was having a dig at this thread at the start with the whole close up on her mouth about the lip gloss being all over h
What a melt. I had to exit her stories watching that, I'd nearly rather see what fruit Susan is having this evening, strawberry or kiwi? 🙄

Edit: think she was having a dig at this thread with the whole lipgloss stuck to my braces comment
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was wondering what was with all the fruit lately. Has she a bleeping orchard in her back garden???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's getting like Sue, acting like she's mad crack. Does she think she's Carrie Bradshaw will all the dating/sex talk??? I'm pretty sure you need experience in these topics to give advise or have an opinion on them.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was wondering what was with all the fruit lately. Has she a bleeping orchard in her back garden???
I cant wait until the salons are back open for some on Susans nail inspo. Nothing like baby blue on a nearly 60 year old. Although she hashtags tags #over50sblog😂

• Haha
Am yeah im sorry sleeping with your geography teacher and getting a H1 predicted grade is not a dilemma its sexual abuse and abuse of power..... as an influencer she actually should report that Instagram account to TUSLA because that teacher could be doing the same to other students.... May sound like harmless fun but this could be deadly serious

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Am yeah im sorry sleeping with your geography teacher and getting a H1 predicted grade is not a dilemma its sexual abuse and abuse of power..... as an influencer she actually should report that Instagram account to TUSLA because that teacher could be doing the same to other students.... May sound like harmless fun but this could be deadly serious
Yeah that’s actually so scary - and the captions ”each to their own” or “bold girl”?! Wtfffff is wrong with the world? I despair I honestly do 😢

• Wow

Oh she totally was... and I’d say purposely done that “girl talk” to gain a few more followers from here to her page cause that’s the only way she’d get any 🥱

Absolutely. That's shocking. No doubt its happening with other students!

Reactions: 2
Sue said tonight she doesn’t talk about her Botox because she has a young following and Katie said the other day when someone called her out for her content that she didn’t know she had young people follow her and you have to be 18 to have Instagram 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The picture of Katie today 🙀 Fair play to her , she’s clearly body confident but it’s just doesn’t sit right with me . She maybe 21 but too much of a child in my eyes to be getting her small tits and fanny out . Wait till she gets a boob job.

Reactions: 10
I actually didn’t think she was 21! Seems younger, showing bits of her fanny ! 🙈 gwan girl 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont understand why the underwear straps are nearly up to her boobs???? Like if she is saying she is body confident why are the side trying to hide her love handles 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I do think it is an important message to teach young girls that it is important to be body positive and fair play to her and all that but
1-there is other ways than sending that message rather than posing in your underwear
2- I hope she doesn't sneeze or she will lose all 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.