Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of her suprising the friends with the big news 🙄🙄 is there any need for the dramatics?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The video of her suprising the friends with the big news 🙄🙄 is there any need for the dramatics?
I just watched it. Like she isn't living in another country. She is living maybe 30 mins away.
I never understood why the parents moved. They openly talked about how much they loved their home, Skerries, their neighbors. Sounds like Su wanted to flash the cash and buy them a house next to her and they went along with it.

Reactions: 3
Oh where oh where has Carla gone oh where oh where could she be
Katie: I am not talking about this anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morto for them and Katie with her notions of the print out to tell them all and record their reactions, get over yourself please. And her salty reply to few people asking why Carla left insta. Obviously a touchy subject otherwise she could have just replied ah she got sick of it or she wanted a break from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where did she mention about them moving back to skerries? I watched her stories there but didn’t see it lol

Also weird how Carla was mentioned on here on Sues thread earlier and that was on the q and a 😂

Reactions: 9
It's gone now!
Yep it's deleted. She obviously wasn't allowed say it under Sue's command. Poor Katie lol, she's not the brightest spark at times. Sorry that's my gross nail that's hanging off, so I will just show yous all a little closer, look there it is about to fall off🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Carla is never mentioned ever though I liked her actually she was a pure liability to the clan but that's what made her interesting 🤣

• Haha
Carla is never mentioned ever though I liked her actually she was a pure liability to the clan but that's what made her interesting 🤣
I think that's why most people watched her. Like on their wild nights out back on snapchat where Sue turned into a howiya after a few drinks she would have the Snapchat deleted the next morning, but Carla never bothered to dirty delete😜😜😜

Reactions: 11
Katie has the same crappy attitude as her big sister. I dont know why any business would want to be associated with this family. And could she be more obvious that she reads here???

#freeCarla

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t tell me this plank is going to start underlining and highlighting shite in a self help book and sharing it with us?!? Let me also remind you Katie, that you have stuck up your fingers at people watching you and shared numerous memes so don’t come across all sweet and innocent

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Don’t tell me this plank is going to start underlining and highlighting shite in a self help book and sharing it with us?!? Let me also remind you Katie, that you have stuck up your fingers at people watching you and shared numerous memes so don’t come across all sweet and innocent
Would they all ever just go and do one with their sanctimonious nonsense. Anyone who attempts to dislike/disagree or call out an influencer is hurting/unhappy/bored/angry/has nothing interesting going on in their lives. No no no!!!!! You put out what we see and consume. You need us to sell sell sell. They would do well to remember that.

So Katie is justifying people photoshopping their pics online and says that there is no problem with it. Therein lies the problem with these online ‘influencers’. Selling a fake world to impressionable young people

Reactions: 12
She is such a hypocrite. Saying that people need to be true to themselves and honest, yet the photoshopped highly filtered images that they present are supposed to be what kids should be aspiring to?
Use your influence for the good Jacksons, instead of constantly having to defend questionable behaviour.

• Heart
Ah I dunno I feel a bit sorry for her, she’s obviously not able to take criticism in any form and sees it as a direct attack. If she goes out in to the real world and gets a job, how will she cope getting yearly appraisals at work?! It’ll destroy her mental health altogether. Someone said that she was posting stuff about one of Sues shows or something and she posted the wrong location and the whole family went on the absolute warpath at people?! Like most people would laugh that off and say yeah I got it wrong, not that it’s even that big of a deal.

However in saying that, I’ve no time for people who act the perpetual victim and can’t take the blame for anything. Soooo I dunno 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.