Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened? I unfollowed Katie as was sick of looking at her belly button lol
Katie’s dad was cutting the grass and a stone flew and hit her mother in her head, she’s ok now , went to get stitches

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m just remembering that so many blaggers got sent 100’s of €’s worth of Charlotte tilbury products a few weeks ago and I’ve yet to see any of them actually show any of the products on their stories. It was a quick thank you and that was it. Surely these companies must see that its a huge waste of money sending this stuff out

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m just remembering that so many blaggers got sent 100’s of €’s worth of Charlotte tilbury products a few weeks ago and I’ve yet to see any of them actually show any of the products on their stories. It was a quick thank you and that was it. Surely these companies must see that its a huge waste of money sending this stuff out
If they sent it to me I’d promote it daily for a year 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same as 🤣. I got the Charlotte tilbury moisturiser for Christmas and now I’m debating spending €72 on the serum but these numbskulls got sent all the skincare for free and couldn’t give two shits
Greed is what you call it! Why would they promote it when they are trying to flog dripping gold AliExpress crap!!

Reactions: 9
That’s so surprising that CT sent out stuff for free - as in, the quality of their products is quite good and worth the price if that’s your thing. They speak for themselves. Sending it out to these Insta huns who appreciate nothing really devalues their brand in my opinion and I’ve seen people go off certain brands because they’ve sent influencers free stuff. It would sicken ya, especially to the girl a few comments above me who likes the product and is debating getting the serum!! Mind boggles

Reactions: 8
That’s so surprising that CT sent out stuff for free - as in, the quality of their products is quite good and worth the price if that’s your thing. They speak for themselves. Sending it out to these Insta huns who appreciate nothing really devalues their brand in my opinion and I’ve seen people go off certain brands because they’ve sent influencers free stuff. It would sicken ya, especially to the girl a few comments above me who likes the product and is debating getting the serum!! Mind boggles
I remember seeing the box and thinking wow, this cost €100’s. The magic cream was there, serum, face masks, clay masks. There was about 15 products in the box

Reactions: 2
It’s strange as you wouldn’t think CT would even need promoting

Reactions: 6
I remember seeing the box and thinking wow, this cost €100’s. The magic cream was there, serum, face masks, clay masks. There was about 15 products in the box
It’s just.. I don’t know. Like I love a few brands and it honestly annoys me when I see people handed products for free when I’ve been here spending money on them for years. Those brands got my custom in the first place because they’re decent products, not because they’ve sent a blogger 100s worth of free stuff and who probably doesn’t even appreciate it. That marketing doesn’t work with anyone over 30, maybe late 20s, those who are outta college and working. Maybe I’m a jealous witch too I don’t know 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Don’t get me started on Spotlight toothbrush 🤢
Yep, or sweaty Betty. :rolleyes: I had to buy a toothbrush last week, and spotlight wasn't even considered as they have saturated the gram for too long now. I went with good ol Oral B, who don't feel the need to promote like spotlight.

Reactions: 13
Don’t get me started on Spotlight toothbrush 🤢
I work in a dental surgery and the amount of patients who come in with damaged gums from using them is mad. Other electric toothbrushes light up or buzz when you are going too hard, but not the spotlight one so patients are legit wearing their gums from using it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I work in a dental surgery and the amount of patients who come in with damaged gums from using them is mad. Other electric toothbrushes light up or buzz when you are going too hard, but not the spotlight one so patients are legit wearing their gums from using it
Oooh really? Honestly, if it wasn't for the over-saturation on the gram, I might have considered them. They're sold in Dunnes and chemists so I'm aware of them without the huns. Glad to know that they;'re not that great anyway. Thanks for that!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.