Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their meals make me so sad. Honest to God one of them should learn to cook in lockdown, it’s really not hard to pick up a few key kitchen skills
Did she just cook a chicken burger, slice it up and throw it over some lettuce and break some cheese slices 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm feeling run down lately and not eating enough fruit and veg so i asked this brand to send me out these multivitamin drinks. The entitlement is shocking. How about buy your own vitamins with your own money and then come back to us.

Reactions: 17
Totally agree. Why on earth should she feel that just because she needs or wants something, she can just ask for it to be sent for free!! Zero work ethic and a complete sense of entitlement.

Reactions: 6
I'm feeling run down lately and not eating enough fruit and veg so i asked this brand to send me out these multivitamin drinks. The entitlement is shocking. How about buy your own vitamins with your own money and then come back to us.
I have to say I thought that was vulgar, what makes her think she's owed anything for free. Imagine begging a brand for vitamins because you are feeling run down. Shameless. That's another brand noted to never consider buying from.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah she had a good teacher in suzanne though didn't she!!!!
She really did! And she's only what age now? Imagine what she will be like well into her 20s, even 30s.
Whatever about being sent stuff by companies who choose to do so (as bad as that can be), if she has to go on the beg for fecking vitamin 'samples" because she is too tight to buy them herself.. that's a whole new level of spoilt entitled witch syndrome right there!

She's Shameless too. Tagging marks and Spencer insistently until she got a collab with them. The notions. Nobody would give them a minute if they weren't mother and sister to suzanne.
Exactly, they are complete nobodies outside of being related to the white label queen herself

Reactions: 3
She really did! And she's only what age now? Imagine what she will be like well into her 20s, even 30s.
Whatever about being sent stuff by companies who choose to do so (as bad as that can be), if she has to go on the beg for fecking vitamin 'samples" because she is too tight to buy them herself.. that's a whole new level of spoilt entitled witch syndrome right there!

Exactly, they are complete nobodies outside of being related to the white level queen herself
Disgusting and you are right, if that's how Brazen she is with what, 50k followers imagine in another few years with a bigger audience how obnoxious she will be. She has a relatively small following like, I just cant get over the entitlement of her. Why don't you get suzanne to buy your vitamins Katie, since she can afford to buy you two cars within the space of 9 months.

Reactions: 3
That’s turned me completely off her. I used to like her but to actually ask for free stuff.. read the bleeping room. You’re promoting products that you wouldn’t buy yourself and peddling them to people in this climate?!

Reactions: 2
I could never understand why anyone followed her.
But maybe if she learned how to cook, ate real food and took care of her body she wouldn’t need to beg for free vits

I’ve reported her stories btw I fundamentally disagree with any promotions of vits/medical/supplements

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s turned me completely off her. I used to like her but to actually ask for free stuff.. read the bleeping room. You’re promoting products that you wouldn’t buy yourself and peddling them to people in this climate?!
She referred to them as samples. The neck of her. Since when are companies obliged to dish out samples. You buy them with your own money. Well most of us do.

Reactions: 8
Ok, so a memory just came back to me. When I was a kid I wished for a wishing room. Basically, a room where I could go in and wish for and get anything I wanted. Needless to say, that didn't happen!!! But these witches have got it down! These witches all got their wishing rooms!!!!!!
WTH WHAT about me!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.