Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I dunno I feel a bit sorry for her, she’s obviously not able to take criticism in any form and sees it as a direct attack. If she goes out in to the real world and gets a job, how will she cope getting yearly appraisals at work?! It’ll destroy her mental health altogether. Someone said that she was posting stuff about one of Sues shows or something and she posted the wrong location and the whole family went on the absolute warpath at people?! Like most people would laugh that off and say yeah I got it wrong, not that it’s even that big of a deal.

However in saying that, I’ve no time for people who act the perpetual victim and can’t take the blame for anything. Soooo I dunno 🤣
It also wasn’t that long ago, maybe a year ago when Sue and their mother came on defending Katie as she was getting bullied online or something. I’d be mortified having my mother come on in my twenties to say stop bullying my daughter. They are so privileged god help them, the minute instagrams dies out, she won’t know what to do. She hasn’t the personality of a goat!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It also wasn’t that long ago, maybe a year ago when Sue and their mother came on defending Katie as she was getting bullied online or something. I’d be mortified having my mother come on in my twenties to say stop bullying my daughter. They are so privileged god help them, the minute instagrams dies out, she won’t know what to do. She hasn’t the personality of a goat!
Yeah she nominated a makeup artist for some go fund me and someone questioned her on it and they list their tit!

Reactions: 2
That’s the mentality I don’t like, her parents and sisters should teach her how to rise above it and not be passive aggressive about negativity - particularly when she is clearly not coping with it. They’re worse themselves to be sitting giving out about us being angry, bored, lonely, whatever 🤣

There will always be people in life who simply don’t like you or give you difficult feedback but take it on the chin and get on with your life.Don’t let yourself down acting entitled or the perpetual victims

Reactions: 7
But yet here you are, online everyday, begging for free stuff. So the internets not really that bad, is it Katie???
She would literally jump on any popular bandwagon and try and relate it back to them 🙄 your sister Sue said her contouring palette gave her a boob job Katie, think that’s a bit different hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She would literally jump on any popular bandwagon and try and relate it back to them 🙄 your sister Sue said her contouring palette gave her a boob job Katie, think that’s a bit different hun
So true. Her content most days is the same as SoSmokeys, blue nails, the dog, cooking lunch 🤦‍♂️ She hasn't an original thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she forcing us into thinking SoSmokey is a #coolmom? She’s surely in her 60s like and also just a general bore? I wouldn’t be comparing her to Carol Byrne or anything

Reactions: 5
Why is she forcing us into thinking SoSmokey is a #coolmom? She’s surely in her 60s like and also just a general bore? I wouldn’t be comparing her to Carol Byrne or anything

So off topic but is there a thread here for carol byrne? Can’t seem to find one, I’m surprised if there isn’t one though

I'm still not sure why exactly people are going to Katie for advice 🤷‍♀️ especially relationship advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she comes across as so confident when answering even though it doesn’t look like she was in any sort of long term relationship. Isn’t she only 21?
Yeah sure didn't SoPoo throw her a big bash at her house and got her a car last year for it? But no I don't think she has any real experience in anything to be giving advice 🤔

Reactions: 4
Can we get a thread on carol byrne. I asked before and everyone bleeping loved her and went for me. She’s as shady as they come only comes on when she needs to flog something

Can we get a thread on carol byrne. I asked before and everyone bleeping loved her and went for me. She’s as shady as they come only comes on when she needs to flog something
Who’s is she? Never heard of her

Reactions: 1
Why is she shady?

I can never fathom why anyone asks her advice but then realize im thinking through my adult brain, id imagine she has lots of girls similar she and younger to her asking those questions. She is relatable on some level to them.

Maybe it’s just me but I find carol to be harmless I like watching her content as supposed to other influencers

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.