Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to the PR team in Boots for sending this one free suncream. What a great advert she is for your products......NOT!!!! Maybe next time they might actually gift it to someone who would appreciate it.

Reactions: 6
The eye fucking in her stories. Does Susan junior not see what the rest of us do. Her hair looks shit

Reactions: 5
The eye fucking in her stories. Does Susan junior not see what the rest of us do. Her hair looks shit
the legs and feet up on the salon chair, get over yourself kayshee. She really thinks she's gods gift and she ain't. I think she is a very average looking girl trying hard to be noticed with the blonde hair and awful outfits she squeezes herself into.

Reactions: 6
Hands up who wants fashion or outfit inspo from Katie? nah me neither. The notions this one has about herself is hilarious. cringe at her plugging the cleaning company that came in to clean her mother and fathers gaff...she's so embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
Hands up who wants fashion or outfit inspo from Katie? nah me neither. The notions this one has about herself is hilarious. cringe at her plugging the cleaning company that came in to clean her mother and fathers gaff...she's so embarrassing.
Such an immature loser. I hope the real world hits her spoiled ass hard some day. Dope.

Reactions: 5
Such an immature loser. I hope the real world hits her spoiled ass hard some day. Dope.
She has awful taste in clothes and insists on choosing stuff that clearly don't fit her properly.
she's what 23/24? she goes on like a 15year

Reactions: 4
A friend got hers done recently and it involved an overnight stay in hospital.

Reactions: 1