Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie has a mic figure but the dress she wore tonight coz she was behind Jen and Doireann, she looked quiet big
---
Great*

Last edited:
God love her, she's the most unfortunate looking yoke, she has the personality of a damp sponge, that damp sponge being her sister Suzy Sneachta Absolutely nothing going for her, She has no actual life experience apart from beggin and being a huns sister I'd say she has very few friends as well, if she's half as insufferable IRL as she is on insta I'm not surprised

Reactions: 3
I’d be surprised if Suzanne coughed up for her! Remember she brought the whole family to the Maldives and they were all in business class except Katie and the younger sister

Reactions: 1
There’s a man’s hand showing in her champagne picture….
They only serve Prosecco in that lounge - and that is some shitty flat looking Prosecco doubt a Tackson would notice.
---
I’d be surprised if Suzanne coughed up for her! Remember she brought the whole family to the Maldives and they were all in business class except Katie and the younger sister
SoBoozy probably has Avvios racked up or something to that effect that sponge asked for.

Reactions: 1
How can she actually make Miami look boring AF god bless her! Food and drinks #spicymargs! Last time I checked you don’t need to go to Miami to get them. Has she not visited wynwood walls, little Havana, south beach, looked at the architecture???
God she’s as beige!

Reactions: 5
Thats some chin and teeth kayshee photoshopped onto herself. Pity she couldn’t hide the sunburn shes like a crab ffs

Thats some chin and teeth kayshee photoshopped onto herself. Pity she couldn’t hide the sunburn shes like a crab ffs
She’s always rashered to within an inch of her life, why I don’t know she clearly doesn’t tan. And then has the neck to advertise sunscreen

"THE GLOW" - She's fucking scalded ffs! The Photo is also filtered to an inch of its life!

Reactions: 6