Katie Hopkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Australia is actually a very racist country. It’s about 40 years behind the UK in terms of attitude. It is changing, but very slowly and there‘s a lot of resistance to it.

Reactions: 8
Answering a hotel door naked to freak the staff out or whatever she’s been up to isn’t on in “normal times” let alone now so i hope she’s not surprised she lost her big job 😂 what an idiot, I can’t imagine opportunities or money like that are flying in for her these days.

In other news i just found out she’s still on Instagram, i am surprised they are still letting her have a platform as she’s been kicked off Twitter for over a year i think.

Reactions: 1
New to this threads.. I kind of like Katie.. Don't shoot me 😂😂😂😂. But I'm assuming there's no rave thread about her?! 🤣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Australia is actually a very racist country. It’s about 40 years behind the UK in terms of attitude. It is changing, but very slowly and there‘s a lot of resistance to it.
Yep and it was the same Aussie network that hired Katie who actually tweeted this out on Sunday “Three black players failed in the penalty shootout which England lost 3-2 against Italy”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Twitter, Facebook etc are private companies - they own their platform and are completely within their rights to police it as they see fit. Surely insisting that they have to publicise views that they as a company and a large percentage of their users disagree with is 'speech control' as well?

The issue with pundits like Katie Hopkins (imho) is that their arguments are based around massive oversimplification. The world is a complicated place, and no issue is completely clear cut - take Israel and Palestine as a random example; there are points that defend both sides and criticise both sides. The modus operandi of people like Katie Hopkins is to say "it's all x's fault. Simple as. End of" and then act as though everyone else is an idiot for wanting to delve a bit deeper. It promotes this idea that you don't need to think about anything in any depth, just go with whichever argument is most emotionally resonant to you, and refuse to tolerate or listen to alternatives.

Reactions: 5
Answering a hotel door naked to freak the staff out or whatever she’s been up to isn’t on in “normal times” let alone now so i hope she’s not surprised she lost her big job 😂 what an idiot, I can’t imagine opportunities or money like that are flying in for her these days.

In other news i just found out she’s still on Instagram, i am surprised they are still letting her have a platform as she’s been kicked off Twitter for over a year i think.
She is such an idiot, did she not realise how strictly Australia has been dealing with quarantine/lockdowns etc? I am angry she was chosen to be on it in the first place but I am finding it hilarious how she has fucked it up for herself. What is she going to do for a career now? She cannot do anything in the UK, I guess she will move to fox news or something?
Also the quotation from her in the tweet in this article is just absolutely vile https://www.theguardian.com/austral...el-seven-after-sydney-hotel-quarantine-claims

Yep and it was the same Aussie network that hired Katie who actually tweeted this out on Sunday “Three black players failed in the penalty shootout which England lost 3-2 against Italy”
Well you only have to look at the racism thing in Neighbours. If that was a U.K. soap the perpetrators would have been sacked immediately.Down under it was swept under the carpet.

Reactions: 2
Well you only have to look at the racism thing in Neighbours. If that was a U.K. soap the perpetrators would have been sacked. Down under it was swept under the carpet.
what was the racism thing in neighbours?
Totally agree about racism in Australia, I lived there for years and things that people say in public/on tv/radio there would just never be acceoptable here

Reactions: 4
what was the racism thing in neighbours?
Totally agree about racism in Australia, I lived there for years and things that people say in public/on tv/radio there would just never be acceoptable here
Several former cast members claimed they were the victims of racism. We know one cast member was suspended for racially abusing the actress who played New Sheila recently , but we don’t know who because they were never named.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
New to this threads.. I kind of like Katie.. Don't shoot me 😂😂😂😂. But I'm assuming there's no rave thread about her?! 🤣
So please explain what you 'kind of like' about the racist, Muslim (and anyone else none white) hating piece of tit that is Katie Hopkins?

Not a trick question, I honestly can't see why anyone with an IQ above an amoeba would give this bleep the time of day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So please explain what you 'kind of like' about the racist, Muslim (and anyone else none white) hating piece of tit that is Katie Hopkins?

Not a trick question, I honestly can't see why anyone with an IQ above an amoeba would give this bleep the time of day.
yeah really, anyone who can describe desperate people as cockroaches is just :mad:

Reactions: 5

When you rattle the tattlers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ahahaha 🤣🤣 I'm only here to annoy people and it worked 🤣🤣🤣 I'm only havin the lols.

When you rattle the tattlers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ahahaha 🤣🤣 I'm only here to annoy people and it worked 🤣🤣🤣 I'm only havin the lols.
How completely pointless 🙄
I don’t think anyone was “rattled” I just found your comment ridiculous tbh

Reactions: 9
Not annoyed, glad it was all joke though - didn't want to think Hopkins had fans.

Thanks for clarifying that you're just some kid bored during the school holidays. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Reactions: 7
Ah Australia - guilty of its own kind of ethnic cleansing for years... watch 'Rabbit-Proof Fence' truly shocking.

Reactions: 6
Ah Australia - guilty of its own kind of ethnic cleansing for years... watch 'Rabbit-Proof Fence' truly shocking.
Ive heard that casual racism is the norm and even Nigel Farage wouldn’t dare come out with some of the stuff people do there.

Reactions: 3
Yes, seconded, this film is great
I think we know that it is only in the metropoli of Australia where racism is less obvious. I have to say I have enjoyed Jane Harper's books - 'The Dry', which adapted as a film, 'The Lost Man' and 'Force of Nature'. I feel they are more evocative of the isolation there.

Reactions: 1