Katie Hopkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about if she ran away to join a child trafficking ring? Still okay, because by simply being married, it doesn’t mean she shares an iota of the weirdo hubby’s ideology?

Important to note she married an already ISIS member, this was not someone who had been married to a long-term partner who then joined ISIS and had already developed unconditional love for.

As someone said it is not a competition, but for me, I really do find people who join ISIS a bigger threat than some spiteful woman that rambles on and whom most people roll their eyes at.

Actions speak louder than words.

EDIT: I do agree with you that Begum should face justice in the U.K.
She is definitely spiteful, but she also has a platform for her bile her in the UK and uses it to peddle hate. If Shemima Begum did come back here should would be front page news for a few days and then disappear.

I must be living under a rock, it's the first time I see that video. I'm shocked.

I don't think Shamima should ever be allowed to set foot on British soil again, but that video wasn't about Shamima it was about a hatred towards minorities.

I have a lot more I want to say but my head is telling to hold back and sleep on it. So I'll leave it at that. That's enough internet for today.

Reactions: 4
Apart from being married to a terrorist, is there any evidence that she has caused anyone any harm? She needs to be dealt with by the law and by the authorities and there is bound to be a risk assessment, but I don’t think we should assume that she will become a suicide bomber without proper evaluation.

Frankly I am currently more worried about the effect of Katie Hopkins!
I agree with this. I don’t think begum
Is that important really. There are many British men who have been radicalised in countries like Syria and returned to the U.K. and they’re barely spoken about. I think a lot of it is misogyny.

Reactions: 5
I think a lot of people forget that Begum was only 15yrs when she was radicalised and fled to Syria. I’m not excusing her actions but she was still a child. A lot of it is misogyny that is driving it.
In saying that I do think Hopkins needs professional help. Her behaviour isn’t normal.

Reactions: 4
I think a lot of people forget that Begum was only 15yrs when she was radicalised and fled to Syria. I’m not excusing her actions but she was still a child. A lot of it is misogyny that is driving it.
In saying that I do think Hopkins needs professional help. Her behaviour isn’t normal.
Thank you. She was a child.

Reactions: 3
She willingly went to join an organization that killed innocent people. I knew that was wrong at 5, 12, 15, 19... There's a lot of other people I reserve my sympathy for, jihadi brides aren't on the list! Other radicalised people had to be allowed back because they have one nationality and you cannot be stateless. It's not misogyny it's international law. They will still have to answer for their crimes.

Misogyny is girls being genitally mutilated so sex can be painful for them, girls forced into marriage, or a whole lot of other reasons. It's not a silly bored 1st world-privilidged teen that skipped school to join a terrorist organization then conviniently changed her mind because they lost. If they hadn't lost she'd still be rooting for them. I think she's a manipulative piece of tit and she's exactly where she needs to be.

Katie is still mental for making that uncouth racist video of her, no matter how bad Shamima is that video was vile. Katie is the misogynist here. She's also the racist, the xenophobist, the ethnocentrist, and the one that sets the bar very low for humankind. I'm embarrassed I'm the same species as her.

Reactions: 15
Katie Hopkins will jump on anything that is divisive for attention. She lacks any moral standard. I don't think she cares much for the subject matter as long as she gets the attention she craves by getting under someone's skin.

Reactions: 6
I used to be acquainted with a couple that turned out to be Hopkins fans. The last time I saw her, the lady half whipped out her smartphone at a dinner party to show the Rivers of Blood speech on Youtube before announcing that if she could “press a button that would kill a muslim, she would keep pressing the button” without a hint of irony about the violence she threatened on innocent people with all the gusto of a Taliban commander, before going on to say that Katie Hopkins is right.

Their social media was filled with similar sentiments from other Hopkins fans so I really take a dim view of people trying to push Hopkins, let alone the Queen Bottomfeeder itself.

Haven’t talked to either of the nutters since.

Begum is a story that pops up whenever the government wants to bury bad news, such as the dozens of returning fighters (not brides) who now reside in the UK. Yeah, I believe the girl and her Dutch husband kept a Yazidi slave and beat her. Yeah, I believe Begum was part of a group of Western girls who would patrol and assault the local girls for alleged infractions. But I also believe her nutter of a dad (you can see all the photos of the stuff he got up to) radicalised her and that asshole is still here playing the “I don’t know where my little girl went” game but the media always likes to focus its frustration on a lady.

Begum will never face the justice I and others believe she deserves, but for the love of civilisation don’t feed the Hopkins troll and her fans I mentioned above. Just let her rot under her bridge.

Reactions: 8
I used to be acquainted with a couple that turned out to be Hopkins fans. The last time I saw her, the lady half whipped out her smartphone at a dinner party to show the Rivers of Blood speech on Youtube before announcing that if she could “press a button that would kill a muslim, she would keep pressing the button” without a hint of irony about the violence she threatened on innocent people with all the gusto of a Taliban commander, before going on to say that Katie Hopkins is right.

Their social media was filled with similar sentiments from other Hopkins fans so I really take a dim view of people trying to push Hopkins, let alone the Queen Bottomfeeder itself.

Haven’t talked to either of the nutters since.

Begum is a story that pops up whenever the government wants to bury bad news, such as the dozens of returning fighters (not brides) who now reside in the UK. Yeah, I believe the girl and her Dutch husband kept a Yazidi slave and beat her. Yeah, I believe Begum was part of a group of Western girls who would patrol and assault the local girls for alleged infractions. But I also believe her nutter of a dad (you can see all the photos of the stuff he got up to) radicalised her and that asshole is still here playing the “I don’t know where my little girl went” game but the media always likes to focus its frustration on a lady.

Begum will never face the justice I and others believe she deserves, but for the love of civilisation don’t feed the Hopkins troll and her fans I mentioned above. Just let her rot under her bridge.
Genuinely scares me when I see/read about the people above. When you think what happened to a religious minority not even a 100 years ago.

Reactions: 5
Yes, it's the being nasty that's the crucial part. I don't know who she thinks she's kidding but it gives a massive insight as to how much of an unhappy soul she is.
Nah, I disagree. I think she's having a really fun time and doubt she's unhappy at all.

I often wonder, like other posters have said, whether she does it for the attention or whether she believes what she says. Maybe she has a whole circle of friends who know she is just a pisstaker, either that or she has no friends at all.

I can still sit and read her stuff on insta and then go through the comments. I can get lost on there!

Reactions: 1
I genuinely think Katie Hopkins is a work/act. I think she is a little right wing but turns the volume up for recognition.

Reactions: 8
Nah, I disagree. I think she's having a really fun time and doubt she's unhappy at all.

I often wonder, like other posters have said, whether she does it for the attention or whether she believes what she says. Maybe she has a whole circle of friends who know she is just a pisstaker, either that or she has no friends at all.

I can still sit and read her stuff on insta and then go through the comments. I can get lost on there!
She gets a kick out of it but all that hatred couldn't come from a happy place. She's a d**k.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Katie Hopkins is horrendous, if she’s turning up the volume on her right wing views does she not realise how dangerous she is and who she can influence? She and her like make out they are so different from Muslim extremists when they are basically the same and use the same rhetoric.
As for Begum - I understand why legally she should come back but I really don’t want her back here. Or anyone who fought for Isis. I know that you can’t make anyone stateless and that it’s unfair for the other countries to have to house them but in a perfect world I just wouldn’t want anyone like that back in the country? I guess that might make me quite a horrible person but it’s so scary how many people ran off and joined Isis at the first chance they got - what makes them think living back in the U.K. for a few years will change that view? Or even putting them in prison for 10 odd years for terrorism charges which is essentially what they are. But then maybe that is a discussion about sentence lengths in the justice system.

Reactions: 6
I'm a bit confused who she's working for. Who is paying her to go to the states and post about huging trump supporters?

Screenshot_2020-08-29-11-30-38-737_com.parler.parler.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I'm a bit confused who she's working for. Who is paying her to go to the states and post about huging trump supporters?

View attachment 226584

US election year and looking to raise her profile on the same day as Fox style “GB News“ channel is announced for the UK. Expect more far right and alt right turds dropping onto social media wanting a piece of that commentary cake.

Jesus Christ! Who would say that? Not surprised you sacked them off.

I dont think there is anything wrong with her. She knows how to get attention by being outrageous and horrible. It's the same with Tommy Robinson, convince people that they are looking our for them, while they're supporting the government, that is causing their problems in their community.

I feel like she played them to get her fee and not have to do the show while gaining support with the anti people in Australia.

Although I'm more suprised she's a VIP celeb in Australia.