Katie Hopkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if there’s already a thread on her. I did look but couldn’t find one.

I think there is something quite seriously mentally wrong with her. A lot of her behaviour seems deliberately attention seeking, and Im not even sure she believes half of what she comes out with. Even when she was on The Apprentice years ago there was something very off. She’s got this mad demonic look in her eyes, I think definitely some kind of narcissistic sociopath/psychopath for sure.

What do we think?

Reactions: 27
Attention seeking boring b***h . Can only get views and followers by being extreme . But I did love josh pieters YouTube prank on her

Reactions: 21
She’s a horrible person and is making a living off notoriety. What she says is basically bullying but because she’s “just saying it like it is” she gets a licence to spew her bile from the alt right. I’d hate to have her as a mother!

Reactions: 21
One of my favourite things ever was Jack Monroe suing KH for libel. JM offered for her to settle out of court but KH refused. Court costs went against KH and she had to sell her house to pay for them.

I agree that there's something very wrong with her psychologically. So full of hate for everyone and everything. Sociopath I reckon.

Reactions: 22
She seems to have tried various things to become/remain famous. She almost appeared in the first Big Brother series (She appeared in the pilot of the first series). Obviously there was The Apprentice. Then remember when she was on This Morning a lot saying how she wouldn't want her children to have friends with names she deemed as 'common', then she tried the thing where she put on weight and lost it.

Her latest incarnation as hate preacher/radicaliser may give her a temporary lifeline of earnings from the alt-right in the USA, but no one in this country will touch her with a bargepole anymore and she has completely alienated herself from the UK media. A few years ago she'd appear on programmes like Celebrity Juice and Celeb Big Brother but they wouldn't go near her now. When she started saying very extreme things and faced a public backlash, rather than retreat she doubled down and became more extreme.

I wonder if originally she was she trying to position herself originally more like a Julia Hartley Brewer type, but her views are so extreme she has fucked any chance of 'legitimacy'. What's weird is that people who have interviewed her such as Jon Ronson have said she is not how she appears at all, so you wonder does she actually believe what she says, or does she do it purely as it's the only way she has left to try and make money. I'm not sure which is worst.

Reactions: 17
My favorite KH moment was when she was droning on about how its chavvy to name your kids after geographic locations and someone pointed out her own daughter is named India. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think she says stuff just to get a reaction.

She had severe epilepsy and had an operation on her brain a few years ago to help it.

I don't know the ins and outs of epilepsy but I wonder if it's something related to that which makes her say very controversial things?

Reactions: 12
She’s capable of being quite charming and nice when she wants or needs to be. When she did CBB she took two of the younger female housemates under her wing and was almost surrogate mother to them. Michelle Visage was in the same series and said that she really liked her and they became really close in the house. Then when she left couldn’t believe the things that Katie said and did because her persona was so different.

Reactions: 13
One nice thing to know: the total cost of the court case came to £330,000. So for all her stirring, tv work, horrible tweets... in many years of being who she is, she hadn't earned enough to pay a £330,000 bill and had to move into a rented house. And I’m betting selling hers and the equity she had in it wasn’t enough to clear the lot and that she’ll still be paying it off for a few years to come.

Reactions: 7

She had severe epilepsy and had an operation on her brain a few years ago to help it.

I don't know the ins and outs of epilepsy but I wonder if it's something related to that which makes her say very controversial things?
My partners uncle has severe epilepsy and has been on quite heavy medication all his life for it. He certainly can be very abrupt and doesn’t want to talk about anything he’s not interested in. For example if we were at a family gathering and someone asked how our journey had been he would just say ‘well I don’t drive so I don’t care’. His mother has always attributed that kind of behaviour to the medication that he takes (of course she could just not want to face the fact that her son is not very pleasant)

Reactions: 3
She needs a hobby.

I don't know what compels her to become so highly strung over people who couldn't give a tit about her existence.

Why does everyone matter so much to her that she cant fight the urge to keep her trampy mouth shut? She's obsessed by everyone.

Her desperate need for attention is beyond pathetic. Lacks class & intelligence. Get a new gig sado.

She also looks like the love child of Theresa May & Ellen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

No, she's just a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
100% convinced it's an act for notoriety (ie money). I'm sure she's a Conservative voter but I think she's sold her soul for a quick buck (and given the libel trial that didn't work). But what she's doing is pretty unforgiveable.

Reactions: 7
I think she's in it for the fame/money as well.

It's obvious that she thought the Apprentice gig would lead to a media career; predictably once the hype died down from that she faded into obscurity before resurfacing by seemingly saying anything 'controversial' to get column inches. She must be absolutely kicking herself she lost the LBC/Mail gigs by mouthing off.

Reactions: 6
She needs a hobby.

I don't know what compels her to become so highly strung over people who couldn't give a tit about her existence.

Why does everyone matter so much to her that she cant fight the urge to keep her trampy mouth shut? She's obsessed by everyone.

Her desperate need for attention is beyond pathetic. Lacks class & intelligence. Get a new gig sado.

She also looks like the love child of Theresa May & Ellen.
She’d wanted to be in the army from a very young age and made it to Sandhurst, the officers training college. However she had her first epileptic seizure whilst there and had to drop out. I get that was tough, but she clearly managed to forge a very successful business career afterwards. Why she’s so desperate for attention now I don’t know?

Reactions: 2