Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrskers

My favorite KH moment was when she was droning on about how its chavvy to name your kids after geographic locations and someone pointed out her own daughter is named India. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 37

gigi_93

VIP Member
If your first thought it to worry about “free speech” when a hateful racist is banned from a social media platform then you’re part of the problem. It’s very telling of your own opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

depository

Yaaaaay more censorship 🙄
Twitter is a private company that can ban who it likes. It isn't censorship - there is no public right to be allowed to have a Twitter account FFS. No one is stopping her going to speakers corner to say what she wants, no one is stopping her having her own website to broadcast her views.

Reactions: 30

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Sorry if there’s already a thread on her. I did look but couldn’t find one.

I think there is something quite seriously mentally wrong with her. A lot of her behaviour seems deliberately attention seeking, and Im not even sure she believes half of what she comes out with. Even when she was on The Apprentice years ago there was something very off. She’s got this mad demonic look in her eyes, I think definitely some kind of narcissistic sociopath/psychopath for sure.

What do we think?

Reactions: 27

PeteM

VIP Member
I think she says stuff just to get a reaction.

She had severe epilepsy and had an operation on her brain a few years ago to help it.

I don't know the ins and outs of epilepsy but I wonder if it's something related to that which makes her say very controversial things?
No, she's just a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

suspecrobot

One of my favourite things ever was Jack Monroe suing KH for libel. JM offered for her to settle out of court but KH refused. Court costs went against KH and she had to sell her house to pay for them.

I agree that there's something very wrong with her psychologically. So full of hate for everyone and everything. Sociopath I reckon.

Reactions: 22

TruffleTrifle

She’s a horrible person and is making a living off notoriety. What she says is basically bullying but because she’s “just saying it like it is” she gets a licence to spew her bile from the alt right. I’d hate to have her as a mother!

Reactions: 21

Pjw596

Attention seeking boring b***h . Can only get views and followers by being extreme . But I did love josh pieters YouTube prank on her

Reactions: 21

Milly2020

She's right that it doesn't make sense that 3 white gay men are stabbed to death in the UK and it's barely mentioned while one black life in another continent seems to matter more.
Oh seriously, come on now.
The BLM are not responsible for what the media and newspapers choose to report on. The fact they have not reported on it doesn’t = white lives don’t matter.
When coronavirus was kicking off, literally nothing else got a mention.
If you think the BLM is just about 1 black mans death in another continent then you really need to have a little tattle break and go and do some informative reading.

Reactions: 20

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
So you trust a huge private corporation to be the arbiter of truth?

Everything right wing people say is judged to be a lie, or hate speech, when unelected corporations with an agenda get to be the arbiter of truth. So in fact it is censorship, and denial of platforms.
I’d personally describe her cockroach comments as hate speech rather than right wing. And there shouldn’t be room for hate speech; it’s in fact a crime. I would class a lot of her tweets as inciting racial hatred. Dehumanising other people has a long, dangerous history.

We risk normalising this stuff if we class free speech as the ability to say whatever the fuck we want with no regard whatsoever to its effect on others. She’s free to say, and think, that we need fewer or no immigrants, and to be sceptic about the motives of people who want to come to the UK, but not to compare them to insects.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

depository

She seems to have tried various things to become/remain famous. She almost appeared in the first Big Brother series (She appeared in the pilot of the first series). Obviously there was The Apprentice. Then remember when she was on This Morning a lot saying how she wouldn't want her children to have friends with names she deemed as 'common', then she tried the thing where she put on weight and lost it.

Her latest incarnation as hate preacher/radicaliser may give her a temporary lifeline of earnings from the alt-right in the USA, but no one in this country will touch her with a bargepole anymore and she has completely alienated herself from the UK media. A few years ago she'd appear on programmes like Celebrity Juice and Celeb Big Brother but they wouldn't go near her now. When she started saying very extreme things and faced a public backlash, rather than retreat she doubled down and became more extreme.

I wonder if originally she was she trying to position herself originally more like a Julia Hartley Brewer type, but her views are so extreme she has fucked any chance of 'legitimacy'. What's weird is that people who have interviewed her such as Jon Ronson have said she is not how she appears at all, so you wonder does she actually believe what she says, or does she do it purely as it's the only way she has left to try and make money. I'm not sure which is worst.

Reactions: 17

CarrieW24

Chatty Member
I think a lot of people forget that Begum was only 15yrs when she was radicalised and fled to Syria. I’m not excusing her actions but she was still a child. A lot of it is misogyny that is driving it.
In saying that I do think Hopkins needs professional help. Her behaviour isn’t normal.
She willingly went to join an organization that killed innocent people. I knew that was wrong at 5, 12, 15, 19... There's a lot of other people I reserve my sympathy for, jihadi brides aren't on the list! Other radicalised people had to be allowed back because they have one nationality and you cannot be stateless. It's not misogyny it's international law. They will still have to answer for their crimes.

Misogyny is girls being genitally mutilated so sex can be painful for them, girls forced into marriage, or a whole lot of other reasons. It's not a silly bored 1st world-privilidged teen that skipped school to join a terrorist organization then conviniently changed her mind because they lost. If they hadn't lost she'd still be rooting for them. I think she's a manipulative piece of shit and she's exactly where she needs to be.

Katie is still mental for making that uncouth racist video of her, no matter how bad Shamima is that video was vile. Katie is the misogynist here. She's also the racist, the xenophobist, the ethnocentrist, and the one that sets the bar very low for humankind. I'm embarrassed I'm the same species as her.

Reactions: 15

Ginger_roots

There's so much evidence out there to the contrary (about Twitter censoring certain people or opinions). Crazy that the "right wing" has such a bad rep when it's people who perceive themselves as left wing that encourage the pile ons that are so common on social media these days. We all should be concerned that Twitter censors certain opinions and it is very much a relevant debate about the existence of a massive platform like Twitter, with so much political sway and how it operates with confirmed political bias, a bias that most people aren't even aware of. Atleast if you pick up The Sun or Daily Mail you know where their own bias lies.

ETA politically the "right" and "left" don't even really exist anymore. It's a mess, the people that I see largely agitating and lying on social media are those who perceive themselves as being woke and "left".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

emm

VIP Member
Basically that the McCann’s are negligent parents. It’s hard to disagree with that.
I think on balance that I do t care she has said one reasonable thing, she has said soooooo many awful things that I just don’t care about her. Equating desperate refugees to cockroaches... I don’t understand how anyone can defend someone like that tbh and I cannot even listen to people who will

Reactions: 14

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Yeah I saw her saying (basically) if you can't afford to feed your kids, don't have them. Because we all have a crystal ball that allows us to see in the future, don't we?
Ha ha . This from a woman who got pregnant to get married men to leave their wives? ( twice) I think the father of the first two had left her before the second was even born! How about 'dont get knocked up by married men'?? But then she was always a hypocrite. I do agree to some extent that when you hear of people having their 4th or 5th child on benefits I do think 'why did you do that if you cant afford to feed them' but there are people who were working and could afford to feed their kids who have had a 25% drop in pay or no money at all for 3 months.
She also cant talk about the McCanns being neglectful parents when if she had agreed to settle Jack Monroes case out of court, her children wouldn't have lost their home! Shes mentally unbalanced.

Last edited:

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
Sometimes I like her and other times I can't stand her. She does make some very valid points a lot of the time but her delivery is way off.
I agree. I don’t agree with absolutely everything she says, but a lot of the time she speaks the truth that others aren’t brave enough to.

I think she can be clever and funny, and if she’d been less extreme and cunty, she could have had a more successful media career.

• Sick
  • Haha

Milly2020

Please don’t use the ‘mental health’ card for this disgrace of a human being. Her behaviour is not a result of any mental health condition. She is a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, islamophobic, right wing extremist, hate inducing Bigot.
Please don’t feed into her naracasim by giving her any attention, being de-platformed is the best hope we have of her finally crawling back under the rock she came from.

• Heart
Reactions: 13