Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You opinion is your opinion however, sorry if this offends you and truly my heart reaches out to you, 9 miscarriages I can’t even begin to imagine how painful that is but, you’re coming across very self righteous. One miscarriage or nine, it doesn’t matter. I’m not having anyone suggest to me that my pregnancy shouldn’t have meant anything because it was before the 12 weeks. You’re calling KHM out for being a complainer (which she is) and a show off (again, she is a massive show off) but you’re not painting yourself in a very nice light either. Just be a bit more sensitive to the fact that we all suffer in our own way, it’s not down to you to put down any one else’s miscarriage story just because you’ve been through more heartache than some. What I do agree with though is your points in how she’s carrying on. I can’t bare to watch her complain about this that and the other when there’s thousands of women who would kill to be in her position. It’s like she’s got what she’s wanted now so everyone can duck off. Well no KHM, you need to duck off and keep your moaning mouth shut!
I think your missing the point of my post I've never said 9 miscarriages are worse than one and I havent stated anything about your miscarriage and your right to feel how you feel. What I have done is expressed an opinion on someone that has posted their whole life on social media. If you choose to live your life on social media i feel that people do have a right to an opinion about the way you define your experiences. I havent trolled her looks weight etc I believe that miscarriages area private thing and you shouldn't conceptualise your loss as any worse than anyone else's which is what khm has done in my opinion. I also couldnt give two hoots how I am coming across tbh my opinion is simply that, a personal view if people dont agree or like it then that's life.

Reactions: 7
I think your missing the point of my post I've never said 9 miscarriages are worse than one and I havent stated anything about your miscarriage and your right to feel how you feel. What I have done is expressed an opinion on someone that has posted their whole life on social media. If you choose to live your life on social media i feel that people do have a right to an opinion about the way you define your experiences. I havent trolled her looks weight etc I believe that miscarriages area private thing and you shouldn't conceptualise your loss as any worse than anyone else's which is what khm has done in my opinion. I also couldnt give two hoots how I am coming across tbh my opinion is simply that, a personal view if people dont agree or like it then that's life.
Well you certainly didn’t make that very clear did you. Yes, everyone’s story is different and whilst I think it’s an area that needs to be spoken about more, I think what we can both agree on is that she has somehow, dare I say it, glamourised it in a way. How she had her miscarriage then all of a sudden fell pregnant 2 weeks later and since then has been shoving it in everyone’s face is just sickening. And don’t even start me on the fake scan pic - how she’s gone about everything is just wrong. Pregnancy at any stage, is precious and can heartbreakingly go wrong. I hope for her sake that she gets a healthy baby at the end

Reactions: 2
Well you certainly didn’t make that very clear did you. Yes, everyone’s story is different and whilst I think it’s an area that needs to be spoken about more, I think what we can both agree on is that she has somehow, dare I say it, glamourised it in a way. How she had her miscarriage then all of a sudden fell pregnant 2 weeks later and since then has been shoving it in everyone’s face is just sickening. And don’t even start me on the fake scan pic - how she’s gone about everything is just wrong. Pregnancy at any stage, is precious and can heartbreakingly go wrong. I hope for her sake that she gets a healthy baby at the end
That's why I am glad I found this site I thought it was just me that felt like that. I cant begin to explain how annoying I find her which is so strange as I used to follow her and enjoy her page and posts. On a more lighthearted note Her voice became like a cheese grater on my brain, is anyone else onto the way she says 'here ?!?!

Reactions: 6
I think @Melmoo didn’t mean to cause offence I think she just was trying to make the point she was uncomfortable with KHM bandying the term rainbow baby around, especially under the circumstances of her loss. I don’t think @Melmoo meant that her loss was more significant, I think she was making that point separately

Reactions: 6
Let’s be honest the girl is a bragging witch. I couldn’t imagine having sex or trying to conceive so soon after losing a baby. It’s all the moaning about the not drinking, looking unglamorous and blah blah blah. She used to be such a lovely down to earth girl at peaches. She now thinks she’s bleeping fabulous and famous !

Reactions: 14
I'm glad I've found this post as I am going to vent my opinion ! I find it utterly disrespectful that this utter attention seeking ming (khm) has the cheek to have a 'rainbow baby' reveal party. Having suffered from 9 miscarriages personally I find my mind blown by this woman who has had 1 miscarriage at a number of weeks pregnant has carried on the way she has about getting pregnant a second time. Most doctors will testify the first few weeks of pregnancy are a chemical pregnancy and if your body doesn't have enough hormones the pregnancy cannot be sustained and nature will get rid of the pregnancy. It happens to millions of womens who dont even know they are pregnant and simply think their period has come late. Come and talk to me about rainbow babys when you are trying for pregnancy number ten. Do you know if I carried on like her with my partner he would do his absolute nut and tell me to get a grip. I had to unfollow her in the end seeing as she is the first person in the world to have a decent fella, have a miscarriage, get pregnant etc she literally makes me cringe now even thinking about her.

Oh and one final vent, at Christmas time she was crying on Instagram about having a miscarriage to the world and mid Feb she was heavily pregnant can anyone please explain to me how this works because I dont think that is biologically possible !

Yes yes and yes!!!! 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 2
Sorry to jump in, but I lost a baby at 11 weeks quite recently and I am not offended. Yes it’s tit, but I also remember people have lost countless babies, at mid-full term and even months/years after their birth and I think that’s utterly heartbreaking.

I knew of Katie growing up (local) and I was always amazed at her lifestyle, how she kept a business and looked absolutely unreal at the same time. Then I came across this feed and seen the photoshopped photos and my jaw hit the deck.

Katie looks great, regardless of her size and she should be reminded of that/embrace it.

I have no personal issues against the girl, or the way she lives her life. However, being an influencer and lying isn’t ok, and these photoshopped images are what creates body dysmorphia and eating disorders amongst young girls within social media- it’s actually a silent killer. I’m not ok with it at all and it’s made me look at her in a totally different light.

bit of a shame really. I feel sad that’s shes felt the need to do this and I hope she stops.

Reactions: 12
If you’re gonna post a pic in your underwear I don’t get why you would wear a pair that are all ripped at the sides???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont have a particular problem with her calling this baby a rainbow baby, I dont doubt she went through some heartache at having a miscarriage, no matter how early it was. She’s definitely lucky to have conceived so soon after said miscarriage. What I do have an issue with is the lies, the fake scan photos, the inconsistency in how many weeks pregnant she is... and her using this one miscarriage to gain sympathy and subsequently obtaining free items. I was shocked to see her receive gifted items with a card saying ‘I know how it feels to have fertility problems’ one miscarriage does not conclude fertility problems. Ive had one miscarriage, an early one, yes I was sad but I didn’t brand myself with fertility problems, I got over it and I consider myself extremely lucky to now have a happy healthy baby. She cant be any more than 16/18 weeks pregnant and already talking about struggles, back pain etc. I worked till I was 36 weeks in a busy A&E department. My feet were so swollen from all the standing that I went up 2 shoe sizes. I never once complained about anything because I just felt so lucky to be pregnant.

Reactions: 13
I dont have a particular problem with her calling this baby a rainbow baby, I dont doubt she went through some heartache at having a miscarriage, no matter how early it was. She’s definitely lucky to have conceived so soon after said miscarriage. What I do have an issue with is the lies, the fake scan photos, the inconsistency in how many weeks pregnant she is... and her using this one miscarriage to gain sympathy and subsequently obtaining free items. I was shocked to see her receive gifted items with a card saying ‘I know how it feels to have fertility problems’ one miscarriage does not conclude fertility problems. Ive had one miscarriage, an early one, yes I was sad but I didn’t brand myself with fertility problems, I got over it and I consider myself extremely lucky to now have a happy healthy baby. She cant be any more than 16/18 weeks pregnant and already talking about struggles, back pain etc. I worked till I was 36 weeks in a busy A&E department. My feet were so swollen from all the standing that I went up 2 shoe sizes. I never once complained about anything because I just felt so lucky to be pregnant.
For me it's the connotations that the term rainbow baby bring. To have a rainbow baby party after one miscarriage and second try pregnant seems very strange and very staged to me. The term rainbow baby invokes images (to me) of someone that has had fertility problems and gone through prolonged heartache to get to the final place of having a baby.. pot of gold over the rainbow so to speak. The rant she posted which went along the lines of I longed to give this man a baby etc. It was all just too much for me and I think it's the OTT of it all that grates for so many of us. The ott posts after the miscarriage the ott pregnancy the ott fkn everything. Just have a day off ffs

Reactions: 12
For me it's the connotations that the term rainbow baby bring. To have a rainbow baby party after one miscarriage and second try pregnant seems very strange and very staged to me. The term rainbow baby invokes images (to me) of someone that has had fertility problems and gone through prolonged heartache to get to the final place of having a baby.. pot of gold over the rainbow so to speak. The rant she posted which went along the lines of I longed to give this man a baby etc. It was all just too much for me and I think it's the OTT of it all that grates for so many of us. The ott posts after the miscarriage the ott pregnancy the ott fkn everything. Just have a day off ffs
I just hate the term rainbow baby being used as a party theme. It’s vulgar, insensitive and attention seeking. Everything the KHM is

Reactions: 15
Yes I agree, it’s extremely OTT. The whole gender reveal party to me was absolutely beyond ridiculous. I found out the gender of my baby at the birth, no confetti cannons required 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yes I agree, it’s extremely OTT. The whole gender reveal party to me was absolutely beyond ridiculous. I found out the gender of my baby at the birth, no confetti cannons required 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh I know I just dont get those gender reveal parties at all. Maybe I am just getting old haha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.