Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story about her going into work tonight - “no one has been abroad for 14 days” think we are a bit beyond that now Katie hun, it’s well and truly in the country now. Mayb watch the news instead of filming it.

“Its not about the money, it’s purely about running my business” you offering free courses then yeah?? Ofc it’s about the bloody money.

So bloody fake, would feel more worried for her livelihood if she hadn’t just given us a tour of her walk-in wardrobe full of clothes, shoes, expensive perfumes Etc, her pantry full of food, and all her gifted clothes for her holiday. Oh and I’m sure the depop she’s got some poor soul to run will keep her going.

Makes a mockery of those are actually going to struggle through the next few months who GENUINELY can’t afford to stop working, or have no choice but to stop, are losing jobs etc etc

Don’t show off all your materialistic possessions then cry poverty cos I ain’t buying
She is so bleeping thick. It’s just winding me up now, she’s putting herself and her unborn child at risk. With specific instruction for pregnant women to self-isolate for 12 weeks she is so irresponsible. Especially working in such close proximity to people.
Shes also putting others at risk.
THICK AS duck
Must need the money more than she lets on, all smoke and mirrors. She probably spends more than she earns.

Reactions: 7
Going on about not wanting her business to go under and how shes on the bones of her ass basically and then bragging with all the free clothes she gets bleeping #gifted just coz shes pregnant, I wish I had gotten bleeping free tit when I was pregnant or just in general. All about showing off all the time whilst theres others who really are struggling and living month to month.

Shes the biggest bleeping hypocrite I've ever encountered. I never used to mind her at all but these last few weeks I've grown to not stand her she is truly showing her true colours the way she is getting sly digs in, monitoring comments, saying "trolls" wont comment on her actual posts when I've seen that they do but she deletes them!!!

Absolute bleeping moron mate.

Reactions: 4
She’s gone into home bargain ? So much for following guidelines. That is hardly essential and definitely duck all to do with her business.

She’s gone into home bargain ? So much for following guidelines. That is hardly essential and definitely duck all to do with her business.
Exactly!!!!!

I don’t think she understands what self isolation is. “I’m out of isolation” 🙄 staying in for a bit won’t make a huge difference!!!

Reactions: 6
Truth is she’s skint.
all fur no knickers. The majority of her gear is all fake. every Dubai visit she goes on she heads straight the markets (where she’s been spotted buying tonnes of stuff) so don’t be fooled. Notice how she brags about everything she buys or is gifted yet only brags about trips to Bicester village for the discounted designer gear. Also she will 100% be getting paid for her gifted posts just not declaring it

also “my one” is a awful; known to cheat, sted head, anger issues (hit his ex) not the perfect “king” she paints.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
all fur no knickers. The majority of her gear is all fake. every Dubai visit she goes on she heads straight the markets (where she’s been spotted buying tonnes of stuff) so don’t be fooled. Notice how she brags about everything she buys or is gifted yet only brags about trips to Bicester village for the discounted designer gear. Also she will 100% be getting paid for her gifted posts just not declaring it

also “my one” is a awful; known to cheat, sted head, anger issues (hit his ex) not the perfect “king” she paints.
Agree on every level

Reactions: 2
Is she for really going to work?! She doesn’t get it at all!
Also what an obscene amount of clothes to be getting rid of - how many does she own in the first place?! What a waste!

I watch her stories with my Eyeballs touching my forehead!!! I must stop ASAP

love to get my blood pressure checked mid vid of her good will charity bag tit

even better my blood pressure Matt “king” gueta spinning the decks mid cycle

Reactions: 3
Truth is she’s skint.
Mayb could have saved a few quid on the disgusting amount she spent on a ‘baby reveal’ party all for benefit of Instagram.

I love how she’s like “going back into isolation now” don’t think that’s how this is meant to work, just stay inside! Also “All students are young and healthy” doesn’t mean they can’t carry the virus!!! I honestly despair.

and why the home bargains trip?! love for her to try and justify that one.

Reactions: 7
Hi everyone just popping out of isolation to run the home and bargains for see thru containers to put labels on even though i can see through the containers then I'm going back into isolation but will be popping back out of isolation again after for rave my ones dj-ing in the utility room......

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s an idiot!!!!!!!!! Popping out to buy crap and back into isolation! Been to work! Her hair looks crispy fried. Her baby means the world to her ! LIAR ! she’s ignoring all the advice for mums to be to enrol people on a course that will be cancelled !

I think this site guides her soooo much.. no mention of her nan then someone posts it on here and all of a sudden a million posts about her nan?

Reactions: 3
Oh Katie Katie Katie ! You are thick as pig tit! You can’t spell, your heart is selfish. Go back to your king that likes strange pussy and stick a label over your bleeping fat face

Reactions: 5
I’m so sick of her woe is me stories. Does she think she’s the only person affected by this? There are people losing their job who live payday to payday and can’t afford to even pay their rent!

If she’s that worried about money why does she have a pantry/wardrobe full of tit and why has my one just bought a second house ? The money she spent on that tit gender reveal prob equates to some people’s yearly wage

Reactions: 6
I’m so sick of her woe is me stories. Does she think she’s the only person affected by this? There are people losing their job who live payday to payday and can’t afford to even pay their rent!

If she’s that worried about money why does she have a pantry/wardrobe full of tit and why has my one just bought a second house ? The money she spent on that tit gender reveal prob equates to some people’s yearly wage
yeah but then she stops and thinks “there’s always someone worse off” yeah that’s most people Katie hun xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.