Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also crying at my one’s wandering dick, doesn’t surprise me one bit. Someone I know seen him get in a car with 3 20 year old girls few months back in Birkenhead after theyd had a row and Katie had gone home. Almost feel sorry for her but wasn’t be with his ex when they met and then left her for Kate? Girls who steal someone else’s fella should just expect the same treatment further down the line, it’s inevitable 😂
[/QUOTE]

Same way that they come thats the way they go! As they say 😉

Reactions: 4
also crying at my one’s wandering dick, doesn’t surprise me one bit. Someone I know seen him get in a car with 3 20 year old girls few months back in Birkenhead after theyd had a row and Katie had gone home. Almost feel sorry for her but wasn’t be with his ex when they met and then left her for Kate? Girls who steal someone else’s fella should just expect the same treatment further down the line, it’s inevitable 😂
[/QUOTE]
That’s karma for you!

Anyone seen Cheryl’s stories? Absolutely cringing here “I see myself as an industry leader. This has not been an easy decision to make, it’s taken over....24 hours to make” so a day ?! 😂😫

She’s suspended her training courses but oh darlin is running as normal so don’t see the point if you’ve still got people coming and going in the salon, may as well run the courses for all the difference it’d make!

She is insufferable I reckon she’s even worse than Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s karma for you!

Anyone seen Cheryl’s stories? Absolutely cringing here “I see myself as an industry leader. This has not been an easy decision to make, it’s taken over....24 hours to make” so a day ?! 😂😫

She’s suspended her training courses but oh darlin is running as normal so don’t see the point if you’ve still got people coming and going in the salon, may as well run the courses for all the difference it’d make!

[/QUOTE]

every other word is either etcetera or ‘going forward’ - anyone else onto this 🙄😑

Also ‘scaremongerer’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[/QUOTE]

I heard her & his ex were friends 🤨😬

Oooh the little cow is getting dig's in at people quite obviously! All her recent posts of other artists etc who are "STILL" trading/working despite the pandemic. Shes a bleeping nightmare. Someone take the phone off her.

That’s karma for you!

every other word is either etcetera or ‘going forward’ - anyone else onto this 🙄😑

Also ‘scaremongerer’ 😂
[/QUOTE]
Says going forward at least 12 times 😮

Reactions: 1
Yeah she said the meeting was 'heated' too. Wonder what went on!
I wondered this!!????? Did it get heated with her and Kate? Because Kate's determined to stay open...duck the fact it's like a zombie apocalypse out there......at least we'll all have that mouldy green eye-shadow aye...no food, no toilet paper, sick as duck, but my eyes will be on point 😂🙄👽🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 2
Imagine making a cake that requires 300g of chocolate melted and using bleeping Easter eggs, literally the most expensive way of doing it 😂

Reactions: 2
She's so far removed from normal society it's ridiculous. She's a ming that's done OK for herself! All this tit about the national an the snotty reply 'do you have a mortgage to pay?' up your own ass much! I might not have a mortgage yet but tell you what I do have.. A son with chronic asthma who I am having to stay home with and isolate meaning I am getting no wages as I am not sick and still have rent to pay! Meaning our savings for a mortgage (which I know we are lucky to have, but have worked our arses off for) are going to take a massive hit! But I'm not a boss babe so what does that matter! 😂
She's an actual joke!
I'm shocked she's actually as busy as she is in that warehouse because noone round here has a nice word to say about her and her makeups not great, there is LOADS of brilliant make up artists around here and not many say she's one.
The pantrys hideous.
And as for her 'king' dipping his dick elsewhere it's not a shock.. 😂 Not one you'd bet to settle down 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG her pantry is vile! Having a dig at trolls telling them to have a day off! Cheeky bleep. Go stick a label on your fellas nob cause from what I hear he’s been dipping it around town in younger, less fake tanned fannies
duck she’s gonna die at this one 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe her fella is known to cheat. I hope she reads these messages, even if she doesn’t believe them

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.