Katie Hayes #95 I (am) KHM and I (am) still not (engaged)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, I’m pretty sure that Oliff’s first bit of cake was at one of her mates birthday parties. The one where Truff was making out she was an Olympic trampolinist, Truff was banging on about Oliff having jam sponge and LoViNg it.

Secondly that picture of her on the boat on her blag burberry nightie - is that actually the size of her hand? It’s like a bleeping walrus flipper.

Finally the picture of her getting the pram suit - holy bleeping christ. The cheek of her photoshopping herself to a size 6 in the forest when in reality - she looked like this. Disgrace.
I had to go back and look at the hand. It looks like the prosthetic one that bloke had in Happy Gilmore 😂 Is she chonging a twirl too?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Olive would like to take a tit on the carpet in peace without “mom” posting it all over insta.
Olive would love to drop kick her mum in her sky divers mouth.
Olive does NOT want olive green balloons, a post-curry dump cake, 4 books and a kitchen she can’t use until she’s 26.

Tbh a kitchen is such a popular 1st bday gift I don’t see anything wrong with it I got my lad one and he was actively playing with it a little after his 1st birthday. They are expensive so did it as his big pressie. Wasn’t about to fork out for one in June when I’m skint 😂

Reactions: 9
Thank you troll 🤣🤣🤣

Having so much fun on Olives birthday that you can reply to this two minutes after it was posted? Okay hun View attachment 699293
You can see this woman is so precise and effected about her BF journey being open and honest and you can tell she struggled..but does fuckface give a fuckaroo? Of course not...she's an evil witch 💀

Reactions: 16
Not read my messages but I’ve read tattle. 😉
Exactly what olive would want to do? Jesus Christ a one year old telepathically telling her ma what she wants heard it all. Truff I tell you one thing she doesn’t want, snot green all over her pressies

Reactions: 17
Sick and tired of people asking for free tit.
I think companies need to start outing these so called celebs? Do they declare these gifts to the tax man? Do they shite!
I’m sorry but so many people getting free tit for being an influencer...
cant see Mattel making an influencer Barbie can you for their new campaign of true people who have influenced us this year!

100% these “gifts” are taxable as there’s an obligation attached- she’s accepts (asks) for them in exchange for advertising. These “influencers” are in a tricky position- put #ad on the post & it becomes taxable or don’t to evade tax but become liable for a fine of advertising standards.

Reactions: 23
‘It’s what Olive would have wanted...’
Don’t read here though, do you Kate?? It’s quite clearly not close to something Olive would have wanted otherwise the whole day would have been documented yesterday. We’ll see the half hour section that was for Olive like when they went to Edinburgh and went that sensory place for 20 minutes before going back out on the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sick and tired of people asking for free tit.
I think companies need to start outing these so called celebs? Do they declare these gifts to the tax man? Do they shite!
You know Truff won't be declaring anything but people in a normal PAYE job get a free lunch once in a blue moon at work and it goes straight on the P11d for them to charge you the tax. Makes me so angry, I hope HMRC investigate influencers, the evidence is there for all to see flaunting there freebies online!

(Not saying employers are arses for declaring it, it's the law they have too and Trudf should too!)

Reactions: 18
Has anyone emailed that toy maker to ask if it was gifted because she’s not declaring it as gifted and I highly doubt she paid?

Reactions: 15
Tbh a kitchen is such a popular 1st bday gift I don’t see anything wrong with it I got my lad one and he was actively playing with it a little after his 1st birthday. They are expensive so did it as his big pressie. Wasn’t about to fork out for one in June when I’m skint 😂
I’m just being sarcastic because of the age 3+ recommendation. I have a feeling she was gifted it. The most she’s spent on olive is 80p for those discounted asda bowls.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Check out the true size of big bird on Danielle’s tiktok…

even better go on hollys!!! tit i think holly is trolling Kate literally putting together a montage of her real pictures 😆😆😆 get it on the wiki!!!

What are their names ok TikTok?

Reactions: 2
You know Truff won't be declaring anything but people in a normal PAYE job get a free lunch once in a blue moon at work and it goes straight on the P11d for them to charge you the tax. Makes me so angry, I hope HMRC investigate influencers, the evidence is there for all to see flaunting there freebies online!

(Not saying employers are arses for declaring it, it's the law they have too and Trudf should too!)
I’m just so sick and tired of working hard and watching people not pay their way. I do not begrudge anyone health care or safety however, the way she goes on about police involvement- I am sorry, you pay absolutely diddly squat towards taxes by the looks of things and you are wasting their time. Same for health care- if you need it great, but when my people can’t get a place in a nursing home due to funding or costing too much or you get told no you can’t have IVF on NHS because it costs too much, it makes me so angry. Again, people who have worked all their life and family members too. Not saying we should privatise services but there would be a lot less wasted time.

Sorry for the rant but society has gone absolutely mental. Imagine how many ‘influencers’ would drop off if they were investigated and would had to start paying or showing what they get. May get a petition started.

this is why tattle exists because of behaviour of people who feel they are owed something. GET TO bleeping WORK!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m just so sick and tired of working hard and watching people not pay their way. I do not begrudge anyone health care or safety however, the way she goes on about police involvement- I am sorry, you pay absolutely diddly squat towards taxes by the looks of things and you are wasting their time. Same for health care- if you need it great, but when my people can’t get a place in a nursing home due to funding or costing too much or you get told no you can’t have IVF on NHS because it costs too much, it makes me so angry. Again, people who have worked all their life and family members too. Not saying we should privatise services but there would be a lot less wasted time.

Sorry for the rant but society has gone absolutely mental. Imagine how many ‘influencers’ would drop off if they were investigated and would had to start paying or showing what they get. May get a petition started.

this is why tattle exists because of behaviour of people who feel they are owed something. GET TO bleeping WORK!!!
I agree with this. A petition would be a really good idea actually!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.