Katie Hayes #95 I (am) KHM and I (am) still not (engaged)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like you need to make a collection of these recaps and publish them, they are class. Have me in stitches every time!

FERAL OLIVE! 🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦

Reactions: 23
Did you see that video the other day when she was brushing , borderline skull tagging poor Trolive . No gentleness , just a big slab backed Bison ragging away like Trolive’s hair like a pair of stessies. She’s absolutely fucking VILE in my eyes.

Reactions: 25
I won’t be getting my bespokes shoes till he’s walking for about 6 weeks.
Hes 14 months now, isn’t walking and hasn’t worn any shoes yet - just bare foot and socks.
I am looking forward to taking him to Clark’s though for his shoes - we’ll probably take him the Liverpool one and make a day of it

why the baby grow in the foot though?

Reactions: 16
Fuck me, Burberry Baron
I think this is my fave one ever!!!!

Totally agree.

Reactions: 8
Nope. She’s a cunt. It’s not a big deal.

Reactions: 16
She really is full of Maybe she should practice what she preaches
Fuck offfff. She’s the worst of them all. Remember her birthday tribute to josh from zest I LOVe
HoW wE bOTH hATE tHe SAMe pEOPle

Reactions: 36
She really is full of Maybe she should practice what she preaches. She’s definitely full of unfilled desires 👰‍♀️
Has she perhaps not cleaned her glasses like the rest of her recently?

Reactions: 20
As someone who is many many months off having her first child I thought Clark’s was a right of passage you had to do for their first shoes? Like hurting your partner in the middle of giving birth right of passage?
You’d never buy them another pair from there but the first ones you do, glad I’m wrong though cause I’ve never seen a nice pair of shoes in Clark’s.

Anyone else wonder what the exciting meeting was yesterday? Surely it wasn’t getting the kid some shoes? She’s a stinky fish

Reactions: 18
Dunno bout anyone else’s Clark’s, but ours woulda refused to fit on top of a babygrow

Reactions: 25
Dunno bout anyone else’s Clark’s, but ours woulda refused to fit on top of a babygrow
Absolute madness to put shoes on over a fucking baby grow. But then again baby bottles and steriliser (cleaner), crease release and hard floors, not forgetting washing machine cleaner in the dishwasher.

Wouldn’t surprise me if she wipes Olives arse with a fucking ‘makeup removing rag’

Reactions: 28
I will never NEVER EVER get over when she did her big "I know a lot of you have rated the tomee tippee steriliser the best, but for us it just isn't what we expected and so we will be changing it" rant while she held up a fucking UNWASHED BOTTLE she thought the steriliser would clean. Hahahahaha. What the fuck it's not a mini dishwasher love. I wish someone had a screen shot of that, the fucking idiot.

Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.