Katie Hayes #87 Putting the Beef in Ibeefa.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha one of the girls I know is brutal, fingers crossed for a cracking photo. It’s a group of girls from Liverpool

Reactions: 34
DEAN GAFFNEY HAHAHAHAHA. Wonder if Kate will get mistaken for Wellard.

Reactions: 62
the last thing I want to see of a Sunday is porky pigs beefy flaps. Jesus fucking Christ.

Reactions: 35
spec fucking tacular

Reactions: 7
Considering she’s never been happier with her body than she is now she looks mighty uncomfortable. Plus she’s still editing the body she loves

Reactions: 27
Deffo looks preggers here.
Just putting it out there I’m 11 months pp like Truff and would look 5 months pregnant in a swim suit

Anyways I’ve figured out how she’s a size 12. So my actual size 12 jeans are a US 8 so a US 12 would be a UK 16

Reactions: 30
Ocean beach bingo!

She's already done the picture in front of the bar
She's defo getting a pic with her best friend who is such a good friend he wasn't there to greet her! Oh and a pic with Dean Gaffney!!!

Reactions: 31
I’ve been watching arl wrinkly bollocks IG stories from yesterday & he’s constantly going round OB filming everyone, we will defo get something in the background!!

Bets on Hollie rides on something today coz Truffs ‘friend’ sorted it for a BJ in return

Reactions: 23
She’s probably just got a bit of a belly tbh, at my worst I look 9 months prego, like no joke
That belly is the belly Katie hayes has had waaaaay before she had Olive - she’s just photoshopped 2 stone off herself for so long that when your see her in all her natural glory your jaw drops. She’s not preggo, it’s a NOT a mum tum, it’s the belly she’s always always had and she knows she can’t get away with it anymore that’s all. You do know it’s absolutely fuckin kills her that she has to show the real her? She tries to say she’s never been happier, but hun if that’s the case why are you bouncing around in arl shirts over your bikini?
If these threads didn’t exist she would be still be shaving 2 stone away, don’t fuckin kid yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
I’m sorry but how can anyone think it’s not her in that pic? I recognised the gnashers before I even seen her. You can’t miss those bastard peggies.

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.