Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how you can go to the extremes of all that meal prep but yet use frozen ingredients. It’s onion they don’t take an age to prepare 😂
I bought frozen onion ONCE because I was being a lazy witch end the freezer smelt like onion forever. Never again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why have they ordered so much food for just them two and an 8 month old baby?!! They’ve got about 4 meals plus sides! I’m dieting, and that looks like 7 days worth of calories to me!
View attachment 610548
Is it one of those buffet places?? Jesus christ I'd be on pins in there handling those covid-riddled tongs!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Is it one of those buffet places?? Jesus christ I'd be on pins in there handling those covid-riddled tongs!!!
From the video is seems like there are loads of different counters you can order from, like a giant service station on the motorway! Nice close up of someone working with their mask under their chin too. Just what you want when you aren’t even officially open yet!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
From the video is seems like there are loads of different counters you can order from, like a giant service station on the motorway! Nice close up of someone working with their mask under their chin too. Just what you want when you aren’t even officially open yet!
Didn't really do a good advert, I only found out trying to find the video of them that it’s in the met quarter and it’s like the St. John’s food court/Baltic market with different food stalls around. Still not sure if table service or you have to go up and order - GrEatTtt INflUEnzErrrrrrrr Truff! 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nooo she’s already made and plated up their tea?! That looks awful 🥴View attachment 611100
Nooooooo meal prepping boiled eggs 😝 what's wrong with her that's disgusting the egg will be that weird grey colour inside. And as for these free meals why can't they go at like 4 ish so they can get Olive home in time for bed and bath routine. Poor child probably gets lashed in bed without a bath just like KHM

Reactions: 24
Is she for real? I legit get in from work at 5:30 most days and can have a decent dinner cooked on the table by 6. She defo doesn’t have a clue about cooking either just tries being fancy. Cos she thinks it makes her look good

Reactions: 30
Is she for real? I legit get in from work at 5:30 most days and can have a decent dinner cooked on the table by 6. She defo doesn’t have a clue about cooking either just tries being fancy. Cos she thinks it makes her look good
Ahahah i always get home late from work/gym but it’s so easy to do a quick meal. I’m sorry guys, I have started getting hello fresh (a family member had an offer of a free box so couldn’t turn that down) for a few meals a week, and there so easy and quick to make. But also the ones we really like are easy to recreate ourselves - she’s just a bone idle hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Only free food I’ve ever accepted are the McDonald’s monopoly wins!!! duck yes I’m getting my free McFlurry 🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Only free food I’ve ever accepted are the McDonald’s monopoly wins!!! duck yes I’m getting my free McFlurry 🤤🤤🤤
I do love a Nandos free meal from the chillis you collect but you do have to spend £70 to get a free meal - can’t seem truff putting her hand on pocket for that?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
HAVE YOU GOT THE VACATION?
Didnt have a clue wtf she was on about when she wrote this, just realised she meant vaccination…didn't she? Im as dim as her sometimes but can spell enough to be understood. Only took me 4 hours to work it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also have a theory as to why she makes Matt look a show all the time.

all you lovely ladies sometimes say he’s quite fit but get the ick when she makes a bleep of him. So the more girls she helps him give the ick too less likely he will be successful when sliding into DMs on the sly.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So if I’m taking my bespoke out, whose only a couple of months older than O.

For his lunch, I take a sandwich, some fruit, some veggie straws, Greek yoghurt and his water.
Never mind faffing around with all the meal prep crap she does.
Or go into a little cafe and order some soup and give them it rather than blending all that tit up

Reactions: 12
Ahahah i always get home late from work/gym but it’s so easy to do a quick meal. I’m sorry guys, I have started getting hello fresh (a family member had an offer of a free box so couldn’t turn that down) for a few meals a week, and there so easy and quick to make. But also the ones we really like are easy to recreate ourselves - she’s just a bone idle hole.
me and Mrs fairy love these, use a packet of ready cooked rice or noodles with them and they’re great, always add a few bits of veg too, so these are just the flavours for your meal but they’re so good and work out such better value than the meal boxes. Great for stopping you eating the same old tit constantly. The Korean fried rice is unbelievably good.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
me and Mrs fairy love these, use a packet of ready cooked rice or noodles with them and they’re great, always add a few bits of veg too, so these are just the flavours for your meal but they’re so good and work out such better value than the meal boxes. Great for stopping you eating the same old tit constantly. The Korean fried rice is unbelievably good.

That’s why we tried it as we were getting bored of the same meals! I need to laminate some of the recipe cards I reuse a lot as going to get wrecked while cooking 🤣

Reactions: 9
Times moved so quickly, I used baby jars of all sorts to feed mine if we were out during meal times, Heinz egg custard and rice was delicious, one for baby 2 for me. Fat duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.