Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but any ‘aesthetic clinic’ who says/spells dying as ‘dine’ needs closing down pronto!!! Just looked on their page, they are a beauty clinic with sunbeds!! Enough said 😳
*DIEN (my phones fuming & gone nuts)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Troll! She’s BUSY! She hasn’t got the time to cut up onions.
I’m just pissed off that I made my bespokes dinner last night with enough for today and left it out too bleeping long because I was doing bath and bedtime 😤 gotta be a momma today and cook fresh for her

Reactions: 17
Nooo she’s already made and plated up their tea?! That looks awful 🥴
8922FD97-8B9C-4116-BF14-6A1B76243C53.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Nooo she’s already made and plated up their tea?! That looks awful 🥴
Ahahhaa was coming to say that! duck me, I’d rather just buy a Tesco low calorie ready meal and put it in the microwave than some food that’s been sat there all day 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Ahahhaa was coming to say that! duck me, I’d rather just buy a Tesco low calorie ready meal and put it in the microwave than some food that’s been sat there all day 🤮🤮🤮
Lash something in the slow cooker if you are out all day but seriously how long does a bit of chicken and veg really take to cook in the evening?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Nooo she’s already made and plated up their tea?! That looks awful 🥴View attachment 611100
Grim that 🤢
Doesn’t matt ever get his finger out round the house?? My fella works all hours and still manages to do more than his fair share of childcare and cooking/cleaning (not a brag) just saying, in the real world, the pile of washing and your child that needs feeding don’t really care about the ‘I’m so busy poor me’ shout - let’s face it, Kate has no job right now, except showing herself up on the daily (despite what she wants us to think) so she should rightly do most of it since she should have the time, if she didn’t spend to choose it avoiding the reality that is the house that Jack built, but only domesticated thing I’ve heard delo do is play his decks off the top of the indesit

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I will never understand what she is so busy doing?? Please someone genuinely enlighten me!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not sure making the kids food for the day really counts as ‘meal prep’ either, another phrase she’s heard somewhere and uses however she likes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I will never understand what she is so busy doing?? Please someone genuinely enlighten me!
Erm, she’s got to take Olive to swimming. Then she has to go to Costa. Then she has to flim a story in her car while Olive is asleep and ask the question ‘Are you even a mum if you don’t wait in the car so you don’t wake the baby up?’ Then she’s got to go to Costa. Then she’s got to come home and flim herself pointing at the washing pile saying, ‘Mum life, am I right?’ Next it’s time for a Costa before fliming herself on the beach with this emoji 🥺🥺. Finally, it’s time to go and eat their cold and congealed dinner that Max has been licking, and then to put Olive to bed at half 10 with the caption ‘There is no Manuel for being a parent. We’re all in this together.’
Shes very busy, I don’t know how she copes..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
She might be running 5 to couch k right now troll. Or fingering everything in Superdrug, smothering herself in concealer (quick momma glam), booking a bespoke holiday, or maybe she’s scrubbing the bogs in oh Darlin cos Chez told her to 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Erm, she’s got to take Olive to swimming. Then she has to go to Costa. Then she has to flim a story in her car while Olive is asleep and ask the question ‘Are you even a mum if you don’t wait in the car so you don’t wake the baby up?’ Then she’s got to go to Costa. Then she’s got to come home and flim herself pointing at the washing pile saying, ‘Mum life, am I right?’ Next it’s time for a Costa before fliming herself on the beach with this emoji 🥺🥺. Finally, it’s time to go and eat their cold and congealed dinner that Max has been licking, and then to put Olive to bed at half 10 with the caption ‘There is no Manuel for being a parent. We’re all in this together.’
Shes very busy, I don’t know how she copes..
Hit the nail right on the head there 👏 couldnt of said that better. I thought it was truff come on to update us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She might be running 5 to couch k right now troll. Or fingering everything in Superdrug, smothering herself in concealer (quick momma glam), booking a bespoke holiday, or maybe she’s scrubbing the bogs in oh Darlin cos Chez told her to 😂😂😂
In her black idol apron 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.