Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute shame in begging meals when hospitality and their workers have been decimated by covid. There’s a few viral posts doing the rounds of restaurants and bars getting messages from beggy influencers and I hope to god other places clock and tell beggy and Phil Mitchell to do one.
I work in hospitality and I’d be really interested to know whether these ‘influencers’ who get free meals actually put their hands in their pockets to tip the staff that have worked hard to provide the service they receive.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I work in hospitality and I’d be really interested to know whether these ‘influencers’ who get free meals actually put their hands in their pockets to tip the staff that have worked hard to provide the service they receive.
You know they don't.

I always wonder how it works when it's time for the bill, like do they have a voucher or do they actually have to say out loud that they are a special important influencer and don't have to pay? How does the waiter know they don't have to pay? I die of shame when I have one of those 40% off vouchers for the bloody Beefeater* that I have to awkwardly present to them before they do the bill.

*Yes I go to the beefeater, I have kids and they love it, not all kids eat prawn, garlic and chia omelettes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Re this place they went last night. Another local gal I follow (Emily Bull -who is just a delight) also went the night before truff. She gave the place a professional and interesting review. A million miles better thank truffs blatant free greedy beggy meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not a slight on anyone here who may happen to be on UC for whatever personal reasons! But can you imagine shouting about trolls all being on UC with rusty fridges and whatever else she claims whilst being out there on the beg? I'd imagine the majority on UC have integrity and a bit of dignity and want to provide for themselves and their families, having to be encouraged to accept help when struggling...then you have KHM and some of the other influencers that realistically don't provide for themselves and their families but are just great at online scrounging!
It just bloody well does my head in that people who can afford to pay don't have to pay because of who they are. My grandfather was a London based architect who was well known in his day. He designed alot of stars homes such as Michael Cane, Roger Moore etc. He told me that the richer you are, the cheaper life becomes because people just want to give you stuff. I have never forgotten this. I now have a business that is quite a big deal. We get asked for freebies for influencers and minor celebs and I always say no. I do offer paid work placements for disadvantaged young people and freebies for them. Freeloaders can get lost. Not interested. They are such morally corrupt people that they could harm my brand. People like KHM would cheapen what I do rather than enhance it. No one would know who she is anyway and in my experience, the less talented the celeb, the worse they behave. So no...just no. Stay classy 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 99
Fair enough she was invited for her dinner and decided to go check the place out but is she not embarrassed ordering all those different things? Order a meal each and if you like it KHM go back and pay to try something else another time to SUPPORT the local business!!
However, These places have nobody to blame but themselves, they clearly don’t do any research and just see 180k followers and gift her stuff, but I guarantee she doesn’t actually pull in more sales for any of these businesses with her ‘influence’

It just bloody well does my head in that people who can afford to pay don't have to pay because of who they are. My grandfather was a London based architect who was well known in his day. He designed alot of stars homes such as Michael Cane, Roger Moore etc. He told me that the richer you are, the cheaper life becomes because people just want to give you stuff. I have never forgotten this. I now have a business that is quite a big deal. We get asked for freebies for influencers and minor celebs and I always say no. I do offer paid work placements for disadvantaged young people and freebies for them. Freeloaders can get lost. Not interested. They are such morally corrupt people that they could harm my brand. People like KHM would cheapen what I do rather than enhance it. No one would know who she is anyway and in my experience, the less talented the celeb, the worse they behave. So no...just no. Stay classy 🤣
This is so true, my friend is a successful photographer on London and has shot proper A List stars and said the majority are fab but when she has worked with the Love Islanders and Towie cast she said they are (mostly) pretty awful and have ideas way above their station.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Restaurants gifting free meals to people like Kate would be a sure fire way of ensuring I never set foot in there myself..

And her, talking about “good prices” for a free meal?? Gross. 🤮🤮

Totally triggered as someone who is trying to lose weight but.. I do not want to hear her utter the words ‘calorie deficit’ ever again after seeing these posts.. 😂 If she was really putting the work in to seriously lose weight and get healthier (not badly photoshopping her body instead) there’s no way she’d have a meal like that midweek.. but we know she doesn’t actually focus on anything 😅
You and me both hun. Although I went vegan for the animals about 4 weeks ago after being vegetarian for years. The weight is dropping off. Truff will never get her weight down the way she carries on. That's fine. Who doesn't enjoy food but she preaches about healthy eating and calorie deficit etc but in reality she does none of it. She's basically weight cycling which is something we've all been guilty of but I just wish she was more honest. Weight loss and fitness is about consistency and that's boring in terms of social media (in Truffs view) but I actually think she's potentially got some gold content here if she could see it. Being honest about her insecurities (alot of people would empathise) and the struggle with weight loss (we can all get behind that) but she prefers to be something she's not and is SO inauthentic she's a laughing stock. Whoever's advising her should be sacked. I'm available. I can turn it around for ya Truff...£300 a day. Mmmmmkay?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Kate not out power walking yet 🤔
And the rest of today -
Super busy day guys won't be on much
But Posts millions of cheap tat and quotes
Olive sat in high chair in front of TV with max at her ankles
Coffee stop at hostoxton
Q&A
Baby class

She's so boring for someone that can lie alot she doesn't lie about doing anything interesting 🤔

Give us some fashion Kate for shits and giggles 🤣

Reactions: 28
I don’t know how they can live in their bedroom.I know they don’t have a choice but good God it would do my head in. We got work done a few years ago & we had to live in the bedroom for weeks. It was horrendous!
This is my life right now. Getting a massive extension and our bedroom is the only place we can be. I have a 1 year old and no hot water. It’s not fun 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 16
When is she going to accept that when you have a kid you have to be home by 6pm 99% of the time to get them in bed?
It’s so sly on Olive dragging her around at that time of day.

Reactions: 36
And no Hodor Oliver didn’t fall back asleep in your arms she just hasn’t woke up yet as she sleeps in your bed. If I didn’t know Oliver was a girl honestly I’d think it was a boy with the way Hodor dresses her. Wonder if she’s going down the none binary route with that poor kid. She’s an absolute disgrace

Reactions: 21
Not surprised in the slightest that that little girl has either not woken up yet or fallen back asleep. She’s got no routine and has been dragged out in the evening by her selfish parents every night this week. Poor little fucker must be exhausted.

Reactions: 40
When is she going to accept that when you have a kid you have to be home by 6pm 99% of the time to get them in bed?
It’s so sly on Olive dragging her around at that time of day.
Isn’t she repugnant, she hasn’t got a clue how to be a parent, surely she can see the bags under her 10 month old daughter eyes 😡 isn’t that absolutely disgusting. Imagine your 10 month old daughter having bags tho 😡 xx

Not surprised in the slightest that that little girl has either not woken up yet or fallen back asleep. She’s got no routine and has been dragged out in the evening by her selfish parents every night this week. Poor little fucker must be exhausted.
All for free food 😡 he should be putting his foot down telling her that their daughter needs a routine, but suppose that fanny doesn’t give a duck aslong as he doesn’t have to pay for anything. Both of them are absolute disgraces and are not parents they’ve got no clue how to be a parent 😡

All for free food 😡 he should be putting his foot down telling her that their daughter needs a routine, but suppose that fanny doesn’t give a duck aslong as he doesn’t have to pay for anything. Both of them are absolute disgraces and are not parents they’ve got no clue how to be a parent 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s got the intellect of a watery tit. Spouting pure crap on her story’s, just wanting some arse licker fo go ‘ oh eh Kate, you deserve a holiday more than any of us’ bla bla bla

Have you got the vacation?? duck off you scabby blurt. It’s really embarrassing when someone thick pretends that they’re on the same wave length as Jeremy Paxman, but in reality the ain’t got the the foggiest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Do we have a list of where she’s been given free food on the wiki? @QueenBarb2
It’d be good to know where to avoid when I come into Liverpool!

You would think these places would have a limit on a free spend for influencers anyway. Like £15 per meal or something, guess they didn’t expect the fruit machine to order enough for a family of 6 though 🙄

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.