Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes such a scrounger. A modern day scrooge.
Imagine going out for a free greedy bleep meal, whilst wearing your fake trainers, whilst you both drink, then drive home, through a bleeping tunnel, with you bespoke rainbow in tow......

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
What a pair of scruffy little begging tramps! I honestly feel such deep, deep shame for them it makes my stomach churn. So grateful I can afford my own food and will never have to beg and post it as an #ad on social media. She hasn’t actually raised Olive herself, all these companies she’s bummed free tat off have 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 57
If she gave it to a struggling family she would so photograph it for the gram to make her look good. She would have the family doing Daily mail sad faces to show that they're poor and then she would super filter them to show how grateful they are to HRH KHM for gifting them her free gifted food.
One million percent. The shame of them.

Reactions: 23
I could just never accept free meals ya know, I can’t get over the shame of it.
She argues that she’s promoting local businesses but I’m not having it! If that was me I’d say look, I’ll happily promote you for a couple of free drinks with my meal but I’m paying for my food- as that way I can be give a fair and honest review without feeling obliged to say it was amazing purely because it was a freebie (that’s how you build trust with your followers Kate!)
Treating local restaurants like their own personal soup kitchen 🤣🤣
Oh I’m just mortified ya know, my fella would tell me to duck off if it wanted to post about us having a gifted meal 🤣🤣
Anno, I got given a Nando’s voucher for a shite meal we had there and I’m ashamed to even go in and use it 🥲 and if I did I certainly wouldn’t be calling it fuckin date night

Reactions: 32
Restaurants gifting free meals to people like Kate would be a sure fire way of ensuring I never set foot in there myself..

And her, talking about “good prices” for a free meal?? Gross. 🤮🤮

Totally triggered as someone who is trying to lose weight but.. I do not want to hear her utter the words ‘calorie deficit’ ever again after seeing these posts.. 😂 If she was really putting the work in to seriously lose weight and get healthier (not badly photoshopping her body instead) there’s no way she’d have a meal like that midweek.. but we know she doesn’t actually focus on anything 😅

Reactions: 46
She should be ashamed of herself accepting a freebie meal and ordering enough food to feed my whole bleeping street! Shame on you Truff, these businesses have been hit really hard due to covid, don’t you have any morals at all? Living her whole life on a freebie, and she had the cheek to say all of us on here were on UC! Hope you’re declaring all this hun, wouldn’t want HMRC investigating you would we 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She has a problem with putting the kid against a table for a meal. Suspended on the middle of the kitchen for breakfast, car seat for lunch, facing delo for dinner then when the entertainment comes on… she doesn’t face her towards table so olive looks left. She faces her backwards away from the table. Can the kid only look right?

Reactions: 24
How much yas wana bet Charlotte's Brightside will get mentioned tomoz - that's her normal stunt after greedy woman behaviour !

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn’t he go to Wirral Grammar? Like how did he manage that one? Maybe he was intelligent and then it all went downhill when he met Truff. She probably didn’t understand him so he had to reel it in a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I could just never accept free meals ya know, I can’t get over the shame of it.
She argues that she’s promoting local businesses but I’m not having it! If that was me I’d say look, I’ll happily promote you for a couple of free drinks with my meal but I’m paying for my food- as that way I can be give a fair and honest review without feeling obliged to say it was amazing purely because it was a freebie (that’s how you build trust with your followers Kate!)
Treating local restaurants like their own personal soup kitchen 🤣🤣
Oh I’m just mortified ya know, my fella would tell me to duck off if it wanted to post about us having a gifted meal 🤣🤣
My fella would be the very same. When we have been to parties and there is a free bar on he feels embarrassed going up incase people think he’s taking the piss coz it’s free 🙈 I just couldn’t accept a free meal knowing full well I then had to document it was free to 180K people. I cannot bare this instagram influencer culture, it boils my piss.

Reactions: 36
I can't get my head around these accepting free food. It's in such bad taste. I've never seen her out in a Liverpool restaurant like a nice small independent actually paying for anything.
She supports no small businesses unless she's being paid
Nothing is genuine about her posts

I follow a few people mostly 5-10k followers and I am genuinely influenced by them to buy or try things but she is just such a phoney!

Sitting here absolutely glowing after my nightly skincare routine. Thanks whoever recommend the Paula's choice exfoliatior I love it. No wonder truff is covered in spots she washes har face with a flannel and nothing else urghh.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Swear to god early on in her stories she said she was thinking of getting Oluv a Kitchen for her 1st birthday..... thought straight away that's a purposely dropped hint that hoping someone messages her for a collab.
Scruffy bleeping cow.
I’d love to see where that kitchens going to go 🤣
She bought her a chopping board for it the daft cow why can’t she just buy her plastic pots and pans and food, olif will be rustling up truffle, garlic, la prawns in no time

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m certain she’s making fake accounts and popping that same home an bargain picture on the story then sharing it... dien??? 😂
4A1992F6-421B-4508-A69B-F6659DEAA37E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I wonder how many years in prison you would get for breaking into someone’s house, tying them up and threading their eyebrows? 🧐 do you think you would get a lesser sentence if you cleaned up before you left and mowed the grass?

This is a joke btw Mrs KHM before you cry that you got threatened.
Yeah I can just see her now working with the police.
K: them trolls threatened me officer.
Police: How?
K: they said they were gonna tie me up and thread my eyebrows!
Police: errrr

Shes

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not a slight on anyone here who may happen to be on UC for whatever personal reasons! But can you imagine shouting about trolls all being on UC with rusty fridges and whatever else she claims whilst being out there on the beg? I'd imagine the majority on UC have integrity and a bit of dignity and want to provide for themselves and their families, having to be encouraged to accept help when struggling...then you have KHM and some of the other influencers that realistically don't provide for themselves and their families but are just great at online scrounging!

Reactions: 45
duck Off. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

So today we've had her shopping haul, her makeup haul and tonight she ate in a "haul" give me bleeping strength
Didn’t she say she liked the Indian street food and the Asian food? So basically it’s an all you can eat buffet?
lord above

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That posted / ad saying she’s “honestly had no hair lost post baby” has annoyed me! It’s a lie. Hair isn’t lost as much during pregnancy so whats lost in the post partum phase isn’t excessive hair loss, it’s losing the hair you didn’t lose during pregnancy. So yes it’s more than usual, but it isn’t extra hair loss overall. So saying some cream or oil can stop hair loss is a lie. If I was an influencer I’d research the companies I worked for instead of flogging any old tat!

Why does the baby always appear to be eating by herself in the middle of the kitchen with the dog sniffing around her? Doesn’t seem to be modelling good table manners or modelling how to eat etc. Not to mention safety. But, looks nice on the gram so 💁‍♀️
I hate seeing that dog around her high chair so much 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.