Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I’m sorry but for fucks sake, what the fuck is this about? Copying the name is one thing but wishing that your kid looks like another baby is just weird. You should be hoping that they arrive healthy and are happy. It’s proper wound me up this.
1AB6BA3D-CC69-4006-960B-1C073C60CB67.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Abongo

VIP Member
Fuck off girl 🤣 @Abongo do you wanna come and share some yogurt on the steps?
You know you love me

xoxo
Spotted: Abongo and Blair Waldorf eating yoghurt on the steps. Were they in a rush to get out or was it really scrambled eggs they were eating? Looks like they’re not the only ones with egg on their face. The yolkes on you, Kate. Xoxo. Gossip twirl. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Shes such a scrounger. A modern day scrooge.
Imagine going out for a free greedy cunt meal, whilst wearing your fake trainers, whilst you both drink, then drive home, through a fucking tunnel, with you bespoke rainbow in tow......

• Sad
  • Angry

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why they are bringing Olive! She’s going to be stuck in that car seat all weekend which makes me really sad 😢 she definitely won’t have taken the seat part for the leccy pram with them. It’s like she’s a prop for the gram - it’s Kate’s birthday and Olive doesn’t need to be dragged around for it. It’s Mr Grief’s birthday today and are we lashing around our bespoke in a buggy on a city break?? No - we’ve got her normal day of activities (she is 4) and clubs she does on a Saturday as that’s what you do when you are parents! If we wanted to go on a lash up we’d get a sitter! I hate to judge parenting normally but this is getting ridiculous with these two. Olive is not a newborn anymore who will just sleep and eat anywhere, she’s a growing human who needs routine, stimulation, room to stretch out and not a car seat all weekend, or to be used as a prop for gifted items. Sorry for the early morning rant lads but this has wound me up this morning.

• Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Quick, Matt. Get a picture of me looking at the cracked and stained wall while I hold my £30 bag for life in a desperate attempt to blag more free things..

7C49EAAC-F874-4496-8A54-EBEA1AEB7CF4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
The absolute shame in begging meals when hospitality and their workers have been decimated by covid. There’s a few viral posts doing the rounds of restaurants and bars getting messages from beggy influencers and I hope to god other places clock and tell beggy and Phil Mitchell to do one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

FannyAdams29

Chatty Member
Only free food I’ve ever accepted are the McDonald’s monopoly wins!!! Fuck yes I’m getting my free McFlurry 🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Was it this one.
Yes this is it @RodneyTroller I’m on my second bottle of the weekend. I’m turning into KHM with all this ale 🥴🥴🥴

she is so keen to portray this perfect family life that I just feel a full on CUNT for her

I love my daughter more than anything but I swear to god once bedtime comes I breathe a sigh of relief🤣🥵and if I had the chance to fuck off on a Weekend away with my fella and leave her with one of our ma’s I would do it in a heartbeat. It’s not relatable to cram ur kid into a sweaty car seat coz you love her so much... it’s more relatable to admit a break is healthy to spend time with your fella etc.

once olive gets to like 18 months/2 shit will really hit the fan and I’m a fucking here for it 🍿 girls are absolute graft. Proper diva’s

I don’t feel I’m articulating myself very well (this blag angle is strong 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

BettyBoo123

Chatty Member
I’m getting my hair done tomorrow so I hope to god she’s in there as she will be getting told straight to her face what an absolute minty disgrace of a so called child she is. Yes Hodor you will be getting told straight to your face, I am not scared of you or your fanny of a fella, and I will show you I’m not this sad person who hides behind a screen an keyboard like you make out. Can all my fellow trolls say a prayer that she comes in tomorrow 🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Wow

FilthyRich

There was a restaurant in Chester that got a request from the RHOC asking for a freebie for filming. They publically dealt with it on their Insta and it made the press. They also asked for the place to be closed in order to film so that's all the staff working for nothing and a days business lost. I'd have been telling them where to stick it too. The sooner these wannabes have their day the better. I have heard a couple of my daughter's friends say they either want to be footballers wives or influencers and it makes me so cross. Some of them at 15yrs old already have accounts where they are posting pics in bikinis and skimpy clothes and the parents are supporting it. It's a bloody tragic world we're living in. I hope it all dries a death in a couple of years.

• Sad
  • Wow
I don’t know about anyone else but I think if places and brands are able to gift these ‘influencers’ then they don’t actually need my money or help post pandemic. If they were to gift to a family in need I would happily go and spend my money there but anyone gifting free meals etc to the likes of Kate won’t get a single penny from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

huns & cream buns

What an utter twat having her poor baby up at the crack for their 6.30 train, dragging her all around a new city, meals out, drinks & then passing her to a stranger to fall asleep on at 10pm. What a shit weekend for that poor baby. You either go out on the piss without your kids, or you go on a family friendly weekend away. And the latter usually involves places you’d never visit in your old life. As your new child centred life is different. Fucking hell she’s giving me rage now. A disgrace if she’s influenced young, naive impressionable girls that you can live like this. Dick cunt.

Eeeeee she's just put on AD PR Product on their meal , pair of scruffy bastards them two I swear to god. Thought it would they'd be off bumming food when she said they were out tonight 🤢🤢

Bet she's been in shock today spending £31 on the tat she bought from that shop.

She needs to stop lying too saying Oluv goes to bed at 6:30-7 the kid has been out until 9pm every night this week.

• Wow
  • Angry
She should be ashamed of herself accepting a freebie meal and ordering enough food to feed my whole fucking street! Shame on you Truff, these businesses have been hit really hard due to covid, don’t you have any morals at all? Living her whole life on a freebie, and she had the cheek to say all of us on here were on UC! Hope you’re declaring all this hun, wouldn’t want HMRC investigating you would we 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

lola20

Poor baby sat in her pushchair on a train platform at 7am on a Saturday morning with no attention while momma does a full photoshoot.

It’s been said over and over but I just can’t get my head around taking her, if you want to go on a boozy weekend for your birthday enjoy it but don’t take the baby. Personally I’m excited this year for a birthday with my baby for the first time and booking a little lodge with my husband, bespoke and the dog. Getting a big M and S shop and just playing and going on big walks but I guess for her that wouldn’t be gram worthy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Kate is a fucking disgrace,dragging that baby all over. I just don’t understand why she does it. It doesn’t make her Mother of the year just because she rags all over with her. I hope she is reading here...
Kate you are a shit Mother & no I’m
not trolling you as I haven’t directly messaged you I’m saying it on a public forum.
Why can’t you have a weekend away with just you & Delo? I tell you why, you have no crack with him, no natural chemistry & that is sad as you haven’t been with him that long so it shouldn’t be stale. Jesus,I love my Daughter but my God my husband & I loved & still do love time on our own. Still can’t believe they’ve dragged poor Olive all over Edinburgh, she could have stayed at home!
I’ve said it before but I really do think she had a baby first to spite Phil & Danielle.

LadyGreen

A9A07FEA-672F-482F-9DD4-8E002DF4F799.jpeg

I mean….Urrrghhh🤢she looks like she smells of warm piss🤮and that lip liner looks like a lip hilter tash 🥸
She’s fuckin boycie!!

A9A07FEA-672F-482F-9DD4-8E002DF4F799.jpeg
BE8AB6E7-1209-4248-B230-A03A9DA44F49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow