Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
But it isn’t their fault. They probably keen for exposure & PR and didn’t do their research before inviting / accepting the bespoke boss mom / KHM / truffalo along (so yes that’s their fault somewhat). But shouldn’t boycott a new business in these recovering post Covid times, surely?
They could have done something fantastic if they'd of used their brains.

They should have contacted the Royal , Alder Hey , Heart & Chest, Broadgreen and Arrowe Park Hospitals - let them select some of their deserving NHS staff who have worked all through the pandemic invited them and their families for free food, publicised it heavily with Liverpool Echo ,Granada Reports Radio City etc this would have got them more positive PR and media than inviting people like Truff who broke lockdown rules and flew off to Dubai mid Covid ever could.

But no same old go to marketing ploy. Invite a load of divvys get them to feature it on Instagram and hope the sheep coming running.
So no I won't be going there and spending my money with them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
She can fuck off we don’t want her in Edinburgh 😷 will actually piss myself if I see her strutting around in her PE kit thinking she’s a fashion icon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Abongo

VIP Member
Seen this advert on fb for personalised Father’s Day cards. It’s Kate without the editing and delo pre hair transplant 😂
7CA5CD94-67C6-4868-9016-53AADA461C51.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
No Kate, I don’t watch videos of my kids when they’re asleep. One because I try and spend most of my time with them without shoving a camera in their face, and two, I’ve got a fucking living room with a massive telly and Netflix to watch, instead of having to go to bed at 7 and watch my phone because my lounge area is the same size as Gordon the Gopher’s broom cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Hope Truff is hanging out her arse and Olive is climbing all over her and refusing to be wedged in the car seat.
She thinks she’s mother of the year cause she drags Olive along to bars at 10pm and gets smashed.
No doubt she will be in her stories soon saying she’s run 25 miles up Ben Nevis and cold water swam with the Loch Ness monster

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Noteanoshade

I wonder how many years in prison you would get for breaking into someone’s house, tying them up and threading their eyebrows? 🧐 do you think you would get a lesser sentence if you cleaned up before you left and mowed the grass?

This is a joke btw Mrs KHM before you cry that you got threatened.

• Haha

BoccadiLupo

Her date night was #gifted ? 😂 Wow, Kate, you've got a real man there! Who says romance is dead?

Also - WTF are you doing taking free food from a business which will have suffered terribly during Covid? If you really cared, you'd have paid for your meal and given them the publicity anyway. But to do that you'd have to be a decent person, right?

• Haha
  • Heart

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
What the fuck hhahah if I asked my fella to take pics of me like that at the train station he would throw me on the tracks 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Also...if she was going to Flannels or Selfridges and buying genuine Dior there would have been 62621621 stories, 2 reels and a dodgy IGTV of her buying them. Bad scruff.

• Heart
All you TROLLS clearly don't understand what a calorie deficit is. You take your weight in lbs eg 170lbs and you decide the weight you want to be eg 130lbs and you deduct the difference from what you usually consume. So if you normally eat 3500 cals a day and you want to lose 40lbs you can only eat 3460.

No wonder you are all fat and on UC if you don't know simple science.

• Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Where does an unemployed mother of a 10 month old need to be before 8.00 am on a Friday morning?

She has no place of work to get to, no school run, no nursery run. Baffled here!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

gigi_93

VIP Member
What a pair of scruffy little begging tramps! I honestly feel such deep, deep shame for them it makes my stomach churn. So grateful I can afford my own food and will never have to beg and post it as an #ad on social media. She hasn’t actually raised Olive herself, all these companies she’s bummed free tat off have 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 57