Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pantry tidying over business WOW hun real boss witch behaviour
It's just an exact rip off of stacey solomon!! Even the fonts on the jars

Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s opted for an elective c-section so is being hush hush about her dates. I believe it’s Olive because a previous post said her mum had told someone in the salon pre lockdown. Also, drew barrymore and Isla fisher both have an Olive and that’s just off the top of my head, it’s really not this obscure name her pea brain thinks it is
Non essential surgery is a no at the moment. Unless shes paying mega bucks shes no chance! C section will be a last resort.ive had a few and it's not the easy way out for her if she thinks it is

Reactions: 2
Her last post 😂 my baby’s name is there, she cried! Don’t say she’s calling her “plugs”. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I thought a pantry was for food, not other random boxes of tit. All my cupboards as clean and tidy like that, I don’t get why she feels she needs attention showing people she’s cleaned up.. the mind boggles

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her last post 😂 my baby’s name is there, she cried! Don’t say she’s calling her “plugs”. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I thought a pantry was for food, nor other random boxes of tit. All my cupboards as clean and tidy like that, I don’t get why she feels she needs attention showing people she’s cleaned up.. the mind boggles
Pearl then. 😴 there’s a Pearl in my sons year at school. She’s a brat! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
“All the empty baskets are for her even though hopefully she will be on breast milk or baby milk for the first few months they will be here for her”

What does a new born baby need other than milk 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Acts like a chef when a whole shelf in the pantry is dedicated to 'packet pasta' 'packet noodles' and 'packet rice' 😂

... and she's got microwave baked beans 😂

Bet they all go amazing with a nice glass of Sauvignon Blanc 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“All the empty baskets are for her even though hopefully she will be on breast milk or baby milk for the first few months they will be here for her”

Hope to god the baby is going to be on breast milk of baby milk for the first few months the thick witch

Acts like a chef when a whole shelf in the pantry is dedicated to 'packet pasta' 'packet noodles' and 'packet rice' 😂

... and she's got microwave baked beans 😂

Bet they all go amazing with a nice glass of Sauvignon Blanc 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hahahahah I was just gonna say the packet pasta and packet noodles labels are bleeping ridiculous

Reactions: 1
There’s so many instsgrammers who think the rules don’t apply to them. Irish instagrammed, Hannah Saunders, managed 2 get to Dublin during the pandemic despite living in London. She claims to be self isolating yet is living with her parents. Seems the trip was for her 30th birthday and to use the potential Irish ‘airbridges’ so that she doesn’t miss out on a summer holiday. It’s awful people are so self centred and can’t see that travel is not something to be done right now. Ireland has the virus largely surpressed, London doesn’t snd she’s taking that risk of spreading it here if she has it. It’s frustrating for those of us who haven’t seen family and have had losses over covid

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Hopes she’s on breast or baby milk?! As opposed to what? Poor baby’s going to be weaned on prawns swimming in truffle oil and packet pasta from about 2 weeks 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What I can’t get my head round is the use by dates of half of this tit ? Like how do you keep track?
bleeping stupid cow

I think these insta pantries are such a waste of food ... and how do you know when it’s out of date? (Yes, I know that some people use labels on the bottom but those jars are so large there could be loads of different packets in one thing!) There’s no way she’s going to eat all of that when she spends her life at Starbucks and McDonald’s! It’s such gluttony!

Reactions: 8
The pantry looks so overcrowded, and why on earth is there a crate on wheels on a shelf???

• Haha
Reactions: 7

[/QUOTE
Starting to ween her at 8 weeks on lard

• Haha
Also on her story just then with the screenshot of supporting businesses etc....did she really just say she’s learned about “black life’s matter” through social media???
How about pick up a book or watch a documentary or do some actual research of your own, nah just got it off the gram!

I’m sure all the POC on your page feel seen now kate!

• Haha
God she is the thickest person I’ve ever come across. She’s the epitome of ‘stop making stupid people famous’ but she’ll have morons falling over themselves to climb up her arse 🤮 it makes me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.