Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine her getting an earful she would whip out her phone quick to see how she could block them

Lots of people with no taste then (the bedding)

Reactions: 1
I think she’s going to call the baby Perle after her dinner plates on her home account 😂
I’ve just been stalking through it and saw her ‘fancy dinner set’ I’m in no way a snob but nothing about the range/ikea/dunelm/eBay screams ‘fancy’ to me

Attachments

• Haha
For a MUA she looks like she stinks and is really grubby, knocks me sick.

I bet that fuckjng bath of oil the prawns were in stunk the house out

I can see her blurring the babies face out etc. Especially if Baby Prawn has her whopping nose

She’s that bleeping thick she’ll pick a well known name and be like “GUYZZ LOADS OF DMS ABOUT MISS D’S NAME I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS SO COMMON SHALL I CHANGE IT?? ILL DO AN IGTV”

she is 100% going to unbox her own baby in hospital with the AD hashtag 😅
She is grubby! Her breath stunk when she done my make up!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
“GUYZZ I HATE IRONING SO THESE RIBBED SHEETS ARE A MUST - DISS MORNING IVE STOMPED AROUND A RETAIL PARK LOOKING FOR RANDOM NON ESSENTIAL tit I CAN UNBOX FOR YOU ALL, LOADS OF DM GUYZZ.. IRONING ME BED SHEETZZZ ISNT GREAT FOR THE GRAM GUYZZZ”

She is grubby! Her breath stunk when she done my make up!
Hahahahahaha I bet she’d just downed a pan full of oil, truffle and prawns the stinker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
“GUYZZ I HATE IRONING SO THESE RIBBED SHEETS ARE A MUST - DISS MORNING IVE STOMPED AROUND A RETAIL PARK LOOKING FOR RANDOM NON ESSENTIAL tit I CAN UNBOX FOR YOU ALL, LOADS OF DM GUYZZ.. IRONING ME BED SHEETZZZ ISNT GREAT FOR THE GRAM GUYZZZ”

Hahahahahaha I bet she’d just downed a pan full of oil, truffle and prawns the stinker
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think she’s going to call the baby Perle after her dinner plates on her home account 😂
I’ve just been stalking through it and saw her ‘fancy dinner set’ I’m in no way a snob but nothing about the range/ikea/dunelm/eBay screams ‘fancy’ to me
Hideous!

Reactions: 2
Just seen her post about the food box. I thought the point of them was you got everything you need to make the recipe yet she posts about needing to add at least 5 ingredients for just the starter. Or was she just too greedy with what she asked them more, steak, prawns etc literally the most expensive items not that it surprises me as can imagine her being tight if she had to pay for it herself

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now she’s at bleeping tesco.

I haven’t seen 1 pregnant lady while I’ve been out and about on my weekly shopping day (when the kids are getting on me wazz and I need an hour to myself haha)

what’s she doing??

Could DIY DAddy not go on a non essential icing hunt for her??

Reactions: 7
She couldn’t give a tit if she catches it because she will be able to create more drama when she has a near death experience

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine traipsing round IKEA to get jars that fit 1 meal worth of pasta in. Bet you when baby comes that pantry will be half empty and a tit Hole Hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine traipsing round IKEA to get jars that fit 1 meal worth of pasta in. Bet you when baby comes that pantry will be half empty and a tit Hole Hahahah
It’s a bleeping tit show as it is. The cheap plastic boxes and the wooden ones that don’t even fit.....done half a job on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s opted for an elective c-section so is being hush hush about her dates. I believe it’s Olive because a previous post said her mum had told someone in the salon pre lockdown. Also, drew barrymore and Isla fisher both have an Olive and that’s just off the top of my head, it’s really not this obscure name her pea brain thinks it is
She won’t be able to opt for one unless she has a very valid reason. The complications of CS are life threatening!

Is icing sugar and powdered sugar not the same thing?
What does she do with all the overflow of food that doesn’t fit into the boxes?

What? You mean to tell me that the Pillsbury Doughgirl didn't know that? She's a baker extraordinaire ya know 😏😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.