Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the baby name could just be ‘Shelamere’ 🐚🐚 just one name like madonna or Beyoncé very extra

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What was the point in using prawns, she’s absolutely obliterated them frying them in that much oil! Bet they were as hard as anything. She’s on her way to a heart attack if she carries on!

Reactions: 2
Coral isn’t a bad shout but tbf not that unique as I have a cousin called coral haha

Reactions: 3
I honestly think she took the pic with the blocked out face right before she had her roots done because she knew she would get called out on here! Plus the Sunday bump post for the unboxing she has them meffy nude nails which is defo an old pic but shes saying it's from today, but on the hair posts from the weekend she has white nails!
So when she filmed that video and took the pictures in that black outfit, she said she was 32 weeks pregnant, yet on the igtv she said she had 9 weeks left..... I mean does she actually not know how far gone she is or is she trying to act like a celeb and keep it on the down low? She's a bleeping gong!!!

Reactions: 4
I am betting she’s gonna have a made up ridiculous name like Kashella

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sticking with Olive, she’ll be fuming if she’s seen Olive on here thinking she’s being original and unique because she doesn’t know an Olive. Wouldn’t put it past her to use the shell emoji on purpose knowing how much tattlers read in to stuff and burying Olive amongst the guesses 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For a MUA she looks like she stinks and is really grubby, knocks me sick.

I bet that fuckjng bath of oil the prawns were in stunk the house out

I can see her blurring the babies face out etc. Especially if Baby Prawn has her whopping nose

She’s that bleeping thick she’ll pick a well known name and be like “GUYZZ LOADS OF DMS ABOUT MISS D’S NAME I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS SO COMMON SHALL I CHANGE IT?? ILL DO AN IGTV”

she is 100% going to unbox her own baby in hospital with the AD hashtag 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t think she knows how far gone she is.
Is she not having the baby privately? I mean how common, she will be with all the universal credit people

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God sake she’s already been up and out at home bargains this morning 😤🙈 she really is a joke

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she gets funny looks while she’s out? She’s quite bold really I’d be scared someone would start telling me what for our in public 😅
Exactly 🙌🏾 I can’t even think of a time during this whole lockdown that I saw any pregnant women while I was out. But she’s just cutting about bold as brass. Mind you she doesn’t really look pregnant does she 🙊😂 it’s more like a chub big burger belly 😂

• Haha
I’m still going with Olive or Pearl, she said back in the day of her 4 or 5 or 276th week or pregnancy that she doesn’t hear this name anymore and it’s quite an old fashioned name.

But I wish she’d call it Shelamere now 😂. She’s a bimbo, no cells between the ears. Hasn’t got a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s opted for an elective c-section so is being hush hush about her dates. I believe it’s Olive because a previous post said her mum had told someone in the salon pre lockdown. Also, drew barrymore and Isla fisher both have an Olive and that’s just off the top of my head, it’s really not this obscure name her pea brain thinks it is

Wow this girls is getting on my bleeping nerves! We all know how too cook prawns that look like DJ crusty desks bleeping dick! A large majority of the worlds population has had children we don’t need your inboxing videos off absolutle crap! duck off and enjoy your life with you little Shelly Delly bleeping whelly before My one fucks you off for being an air headed waste of space. Ahhhh she makes me angry wanna squirt truffle oil in her face

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Lots of people have messaged about my bedding” 🤨 or you’ve just been on here as usual hun and seen the comments about having the same bedding since PHM was still on the scene 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.