Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also when she said to Bob “I spent months on there last year” when talking about here then not even 10 minutes later she was like “like I said before I don’t go on there” mad she was saying she had blocked the website on her phone last year but she didn’t say that to Bob cause she obvs hadn’t blocked the site!

Reactions: 15
So sorry to read this

Reactions: 6
Calling dibs on the Wayne bingo if she claims to have helped so many people like the student who’s dad passed, the SEN school or charlottes brightside charity

Reactions: 9
Where can I find this please?

Reactions: 4
“The haters will say it’s filtered..”
So will anyone with eyes, you daft twat.
You Don’t Look Like That

And I’ve said it before, and I’ll no doubt say it again. Why does she like old lady shoes???

Reactions: 31
Why has she purposefully got that horrendous fake of a Chanel bag in the picture? It’s made out the same material Primark bags are. At least get a good fake!

Reactions: 34
Urgh I’m going out tonight so I’ve treated myself to getting my make up done. I’ve had to do some running round and I feel a cunt wearing this much I can’t wait legit to get in tonight and wash it all off

how this stink bomb does it day in day out

Reactions: 35
My skin is so greasy, if I was going out at 8, I’d have to get my make up done at 7:59 or the whole thing would have slid of my face by the time I got out

Reactions: 16
It’s Roman Day at Chester Races today. Wonder if Delo will be wearing a toga?

Reactions: 23
Truff McCririck at Chester Races today belter odds today -

Matty Delo Proposing in 2021- 3 million to 1

KHM getting a real Job - 5 million to 1

KHM having a breakthrough with the Trolls - 10 million to 1

KHM washing her makeup brushes - 6 million to 1

KHM telling the truth about anything -100 million to 1

Place ya Bets Trolls

Reactions: 87
“The haters will say it’s filtered..”
So will anyone with eyes, you daft twat.
You Don’t Look Like That

And I’ve said it before, and I’ll no doubt say it again. Why does she like old lady shoes???
She's shooting her vids on airplane mode. If you do that then you can save you vids to your phone and then upload them back to insta so they look like regular stories (and lose the filter tab).

Reactions: 41

Hope you are ok

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.