Katie Hayes #77 The notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off your talking out yer arse 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Where did you speak to Delo you absolute fruit loop 🤣
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I was just coming on to say this Barb! Unless you’ve hired him for a panelling quote which is WEIRD as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Explains how she knows that Kate goes to his jobs and runs his Instagram as she came on claiming the other day???
Can you image though! You book some panelling for your house and open the door to let Delo in. You’re about to shut it when you see the Truff stomping up your drive in her 2 day old gym stuff and Olive being carried in car seat (obv). “Awwww yeah alright hun? I’ll just set up hereeeee okay? Don’t worry I spoke to an expert and they said it was alright for me to come into your house because me fellas a dirty bastard who can’t be trusted. If you’ve got any issues though hun you can give me 24/7 legal team”

Bet she leaves brown sharks in their toilets.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
CAUGHT 😂 just call us the investors 😭
Just calling CharlieFarlie to borrow the tweezers Joe! 😂

Can you image though! You book some panelling for your house and open the door to let Delo in. You’re about to shut it when you see the Truff stomping up your drive in her 2 day old gym stuff and Olive being carried in car seat (obv). “Awwww yeah alright hun? I’ll just set up hereeeee okay? Don’t worry I spoke to an expert and they said it was alright for me to come into your house because he fellas a dirty bastard who can’t be trusted. If you’ve got any issues though hun you can give my 24/7 legal team”

Bet she leaves browns sharks in their toilets.
Hahahahaha yeh that’s fucked 100% My fella would bin me if I started turning up to his work meetings looking like a wardrobe in an old mans outfit.

BUT imagine booking in for a quote so you can write it on tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can you image though! You book some panelling for your house and open the door to let Delo in. You’re about to shut it when you see the Truff stomping up your drive in her 2 day old gym stuff and Olive being carried in car seat (obv). “Awwww yeah alright hun? I’ll just set up hereeeee okay? Don’t worry I spoke to an expert and they said it was alright for me to come into your house because me fellas a dirty bastard who can’t be trusted. If you’ve got any issues though hun you can give me 24/7 legal team”

Bet she leaves brown sharks in their toilets.
Haha the brown sharks are her calling card 💩💩💩 #KHMWOZERE

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just calling CharlieFarlie to borrow the tweezers Joe! 😂

Hahahahaha yeh that’s fucked 100% My fella would bin me if I started turning up to his work meetings looking like a wardrobe in an old mans outfit.

BUT imagine booking in for a quote so you can write it on tattle 😂
Looking like a wardrobe in an old mans outfit 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
These morning motivational speeches do my fukin head in. Wouldn’t be half as bad if the illiterate bleep could string a proper sentence together

• Haha
Reactions: 40
duck off your talking out yer arse 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Where did you speak to Delo you absolute fruit loop 🤣
QueenBarb what would be the point in me lying? U lot don’t know me what would I have to gain? Ha and well I can’t actually say because if truffle butter reads this she’ll lock him in a basement somewhere!🤣🤣 but I tit u not Barb. Brownies honour!💟 also I will say this again he isn’t like his pictures he’s much nicer in real life and a really nice lad. Poor lad is trapped and she is tapped👏🏼😆

• Haha
  • Wow
OMG can't cope this morning... Teeting 🙈 I'm pretty sure your not meant to give babies frozen ice sticks meant for keeping drinks cool? it has to be unsafe?! What if it leaked from the chewing The stuff inside isn't edible 🙈 How does she keep herself alive never mind a baby?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
OMG can't cope this morning... Teeting 🙈 I'm pretty sure your not meant to give babies frozen ice sticks meant for keeping drinks cool? it has to be unsafe?! What if it leaked from the chewing The stuff inside isn't edible 🙈 How does she keep herself alive never mind a baby?!
The teething toys are a quid in Tesco, imagine giving your kid primark sticks to chew! God knows what’s inside!

It’s probably just hydrochloric acid don’t worry mum police

• Haha
Reactions: 60
If she’s trying to make this “mummy blogger” thing happen she needs to research before she spouts her shite. The NHS guidance is so easy to find and clearly states not to freeze teething aids

• Wow
Reactions: 31
QueenBarb what would be the point in me lying? U lot don’t know me what would I have to gain? Ha and well I can’t actually say because if truffle butter reads this she’ll lock him in a basement somewhere!🤣🤣 but I tit u not Barb. Brownies honour!💟 also I will say this again he isn’t like his pictures he’s much nicer in real life and a really nice lad. Poor lad is trapped and she is tapped👏🏼😆
You can say though? Like you said no one knows you so why would you be arsed abar Kate reading here (like we know she does anyway) And locking him away 🥴🥴..

Where did you see him?
How was he flirting?
What was the Convo?

Its so easy for anyone to come on and say you’ve seen them in real life.. as much as I love the tea like everyone else I don’t like fantasists who just wanna come on here spin a random stalker vibes tale just to be mentioned on Truffs IG stories 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Since when does going for a run/walk at 6am determine your worth?!?!
Exactly she’s one patronising bleep ya know. My fella’s alarm woke me up at 4.45 then my bespoke came in at 6am, so despite being awake for an hour before the baby I can’t go for a run you moose because who’s watching the bespoke at that time of the morning. Turn it in you twit. Does she think people are lying in bed till midday? I wish!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This must be Delos reaction everytime Kate picks her phone up and chats out of her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.