Katie Hayes #77 The notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Friday KarmaKweens!

Already it’s not even 8am and I have had enough I’m going to do something about it! She needs to change her ways or she will end up having a much worse negative impact on her followers. Old news I know but still being pissed whilst looking after a 9 month old and abusing your partner, not good for mental health is it? Not following aftercare advise even though she is an 'influencer' I hate to admit this but I actually ran into truffle hog the other day and she was actually surprisingly huge! Ps. Big is beautiful!💟

but THAT pork prinny is a FRAUD! I also just say I don’t mean to offend anyone but it’s just HER!!😡with her retouching her photos and then seeing her in the real flesh is just wow! It’s like Joey off friends 'some girl ate Monica…I mean Kate!' 😝

Also I saw/spoke to 'Delo' and I must say his photos don’t do him justice! I was so surprised, he’s actually quite good looking, fit! so I’m thinking she air brushes him to make him look awful! Wouldn’t surprise me! Krank!

Also Delo if u read this…duck off truff hoggy hog cause and get with a real woman who isn’t a psycho. I could help ya there😘🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣funny thing is I reckon he was flirting with me when truff wasn’t there so ah lad on to you fella…tattle wedding? 👰‍♀️🤵♂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Kate I’m stealing ur fella am now cause you’re a bleeping melt also I’m much much smaller than him so he can throw me up against any panelling any day!🤣🤣🤣👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼🥂
My face when I read pork prinny and truff hoggy hog- 🤣
My face when I read Delo is fit- 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Them George Michael gloves had me crying 😂😂 ahhhhaha no task is too weak! Apart from trying to slip them leather fingerless gloves over them pork rolls

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see the Aristotle of Upton is at it again 🙄
Screenshot_20210521-082454_Gallery.jpg

"No task is too weak" except she probably meant week because neither make bleeping sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Them George Michael gloves had me crying 😂😂 ahhhhaha no task is too weak! Apart from trying to slip them leather fingerless gloves over them pork rolls
It was the trying to say endorphins for me. She has no written or spoken grasp of the English language

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine you're taking a nice morning stroll and this swamp monster jogs past chatting to her IG.

I would seriously call the police and let them know she's escaped from the mental home

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Since when does going for a run/walk at 6am determine your worth?!?!

Reactions: 35
I’ve been MIA for a couple of days because work has been horrendous and I had a bit of a melt down but I’ve just caught up.

I can’t believe she went for a run on Wednesday and then didn’t get changed all day. Absolutely minging, her skin must be atrocious!! If I don’t shower after a gym session I feel so gross, never mind sitting in my minging gym gear all day.

Then the next day she went for a 20 bike ride and did the exact same thing. DISGUSTING. I’d put money on the fact she’d do it again today if I didn’t think she’d be on here seeing all the comments we’ve made about how much of a scrubber she is and make a point of showing off newly washed hair/her OOTD to prove she actually washes, the smelly woman.

also, the bobble video cracks me up. I enjoy ASMR when it’s done right but her reel was a car crash.

Reactions: 38
Happy Friday KarmaKweens!

Already it’s not even 8am and I have had enough I’m going to do something about it! She needs to change her ways or she will end up having a much worse negative impact on her followers. Old news I know but still being pissed whilst looking after a 9 month old and abusing your partner, not good for mental health is it? Not following aftercare advise even though she is an 'influencer' I hate to admit this but I actually ran into truffle hog the other day and she was actually surprisingly huge! Ps. Big is beautiful!💟

but THAT pork prinny is a FRAUD! I also just say I don’t mean to offend anyone but it’s just HER!!😡with her retouching her photos and then seeing her in the real flesh is just wow! It’s like Joey off friends 'some girl ate Monica…I mean Kate!' 😝

Also I saw/spoke to 'Delo' and I must say his photos don’t do him justice! I was so surprised, he’s actually quite good looking, fit! so I’m thinking she air brushes him to make him look awful! Wouldn’t surprise me! Krank!

Also Delo if u read this…duck off truff hoggy hog cause and get with a real woman who isn’t a psycho. I could help ya there😘🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣funny thing is I reckon he was flirting with me when truff wasn’t there so ah lad on to you fella…tattle wedding? 👰‍♀️🤵♂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Kate I’m stealing ur fella am now cause you’re a bleeping melt also I’m much much smaller than him so he can throw me up against any panelling any day!🤣🤣🤣👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼🥂
duck off your talking out yer arse 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Where did you speak to Delo you absolute fruit loop 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.