Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
In all seriousness though girls, we're still in a global pandemic. Millions dead. We're so lucky in that we've had financial support, we're all adept with social media, so even those on here who are home alone still had people to talk to. We have amazon prime and home shopping delivery. Some people have had it tough, but to my knowledge, no one has starved or, as in India, suffocated to such an extent they've leapt from hospital windows to end their suffering. All we've been asked to do is stay home during lockdowns and wear a mask.

Stay home and wear a mask. Two simple things that can save saves.

So why the fuck is Delo bombing it down a plastic slide, Turkey teeth rattling in the open air, no mask, at a place where children play? A place where children could pick up covid and unwittingly pass it on to a poorly relative when they go for a cuddle.

I know we laugh, but this on top of all the lockdown parties makes Shirls blood boil.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
FIRST DAY BACK AT OH SNARLIN:

*KHM stomps in and throws OHD (in her car seat) behind the DJ booth and snaps her fingers*

KHM: BRIDE? *picks her nose* IN THE CHAIR.. I DONT NEED A MASK IM EXEMPT LIKE MATT MMMKAY *films Oh Snarling I HAVE THOUSANDS OF DMS THIS ISNT MY MAIN JOB, SO YEAH.

*Bride scuttles over and sits her tiny bum in the chair looking at KHM’s nose*

CHEZ: *talking on her phone* IM SO GLAD THE PINK HAS GONE. OUR MOLLY NEVER SMILES ITS WEIRD THAT ISNT IT. IVE GOT THIS FIT DJ IN MY SALON TODAY.. NO DAVE EDGE IS MY FUCKBUDDY SORRY PT... I SEE THIS DJ WHEN I DROP MOLLY OFF AT SCHOOL.

KHM: *pulls her knickers out of her arsehole through her black leggings* MMKAY, ILL JUST DO YE THE LOOK I ALWAYS DO, 50 LAYERS OF COLLECTION AND BROWN SMOKES.. ITLL MATCH YA GREY JUMPER BUT IM SURE IT’LL GO NICE WITH YA DRESS TOO MMMMKAY?

BRIDE: IYA KATE. OK IM OPEN TO ANYTHING REALLY BUT GOD WHATS THAT SMELL???? *holding her nose*

KHM: AHH WELL - ITS FUNNY REALLY, I MADE OHD SOME SCRAMBLED EGG 3 DAYS AGO MMMKAY AND I WAS EATING IT THIS MORNING INSTEAD OF DONATING IT TO CHARLOTTES BRIGHTSIDE LIKE I HAD PLANNED.. I SAID TO MATT SHALL I LET MAX EAT THIS FROM MY MOUTH AND HE SLAMMED MY COFFEE DOWN AND WENT TO WORK MMMMKAYYYYYYY

*Mez can be heard waltzing into reception in the background*

BRIDE: AHH OK. WELL I’D LIKE MY EYES QUITE COLOURFUL AND MY SKIN DEWY AND LIGHT

MEZ: *arms stretched with a glimmer in her eye* MY MASSIVE BACKED BABY GIRL ITS YOUR FIRST DAY BACK!!!

KHM: CHEZ IS 40 SHES IN A TINY WHITE DRESS TO IMPRESS THE 13 YEAR OLD DJ SHE IS MY IDOL *farts quietly but feels a wetness in her leggings* I DONT USE COLOUR GENUINELY BUT I CAN STICK PEARLS TO YA FACE MMKAAAY??? .. MUM, HONESTLY NOT NOW MMMKAY

*Mez retreats to the sofas in the waiting area with her head hung low and looks sadly at the reception she once’s manned*

SIAN: Someone’s poo’d in the disabled toilets with the baby changing unit in there and not only not wiped but not flushed it’s fucking minging that *scans the room as she sanitised her hands*

BRIDE: *looks up as KHM comes at her face with an absolutely rancid make up brush* HOW IS MATT? IS HE BUSY AT WORK?

KHM: WHY DO YOU ASK BRIDE? *picks her nose with a beauty blender* I DONT POST MY PRIVATE LIFE THATS FOR MY FAMILY ON MY KHMOLIVESMUMMY INSTA *tries to stick down lashes but decides to manifest that they do on the instead* MATT IS BUSY AT WORK I REGULARLY CHECK WHO DM’S HIM MMKAY????????

BRIDE: WHAT WOULD RECOMMEND FOR MY SKIN TO KEEP IT HYDRATED ON HONEYMOON?

KHM: HYDROCHLORIC ACID. RIGHT IM DONE

BRIDE: I THOUGHT IT WAS A 60 MIN APPOINTMENT? IVE BEEN HERE 10 MINS?

*KHM drops her make up brush to the floor not breaking eye contact with the Bride, checks her her watch and skids across the black and white tiled floor towards the DJ to collect OHD for her turn in the chair*

@Howdyhi just for you girly hope you feel better ❤🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Lucyfer

View attachment 585336
An amazing makeup artist I follow has put this on her story 👀👀
Hi! A very, very good friend of mine told me about this post and I couldn’t resist coming on to say thanks for the lovely compliment and yes I am aware of Katie and have been a long long time reader on here but I can go ages and ages without catching up! I dip in and out reading here (mostly this thread) and you are all absolutely hilarious, brilliant humans! Salt of the earth you trolls.

brb - just going to order a Ring 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

basketcase123

This is massively off topic but I’ve just watched her stories from this morning..it proper irks me when women say ‘I have to hide the shopping bags from my boyfriend/husband’... WHY?!?! If my boyfriend tried to tell me I’d spent too much of MY money he’d get strangled with my new Zara top that’s 10 sizes too small even tho it’s an XL x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
I live near Truff and regularly walk my dog past hers. You can't miss the house. The outside is certainly no reflection on how she portrays the inside or her 'amazing' life. The front lawn grass is knee high, the battered old fence is hanging off and the fake flowers around the door look like they've been there 10 years,all faded like something you'd see in the charity shop 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Urgh listen you all know Blair is always honest and open and I used to have the odd key of ket years ago I’m talking 10 years ago in garlands bedlam and Jesus wept if anyone ever came near me with it now I’d die. It’s terrifying, you can’t see properly, remember anything, speak, omg the thought gives me goosebumps. Please don’t ever do it anyone 🤣 how anyone could get addicted I don’t know

in all seriousness I’d wake up not knowing how the fuck I’d ended up where I was(whether it was my bed or someone’s couch or a kitchen floor after a party) it’s so bad

I’m now a reformed gossip girl troll watching Eurovision with a cuppa 🙏🏼 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Is she sharing that Sky Sports thing because she thinks that’s how the police will deal with anyone on here? Kate, just so you know for when you don’t read here love, those eight men were disgusting racists who were sending vile personal abuse to footballers. That’s why the police went looking for them. They weren’t a group of people tired of your shit who call you out on your lies and behaviour on a gossip site.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
GET TO FUCK YOU FUCKING HORROR.
How disgraceful. She needs her head looking at if she thinks that is appropriate...writing that she’s been crying over that poor baby’s funeral then posting a photo of herself smiling and making a peace sign. I actually can’t believe I’ve seen that. She is such a disgusting human being with absolutely no understanding of boundaries. She’s just desperate for a like or a repost and she’s using a dead baby to do that.

Also, that photo was not taken this morning. If it was, then why is the daft bint wearing cycling gloves on a run? Is she doing a fucking triathlon now?
She’s deffo in bed scratching her fanny and sniffing her fingers. HATERS GONNA HATE✌🏽

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 82