Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s said before she gets so many messages she can’t read them all. But her DMs are open if you want to talk about mental health?! Big risk she’s taking there.. what if someone does something stupid because they were ignored by someone they look up to (I mean duck knows why you would look up to her but that’s another story). What if she doesn’t respond in time? The NHS can’t cope with the amount of people that need help. But apparently Truff can 🙄 #I AM NURSE

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Can you imagine someone genuinely at their wits end with no friends or family to turn to inboxing someone like Katie Hayes because they need some help or someone to talk to and their message isn’t even seen or it is seen and left on read... What then? Even worse feelings of hopelessness/loneliness/depression. It could drive someone over the edge if it was a last resort.

I get the intention is good but dont open your DM’s, instead direct people to experts or genuine helplines like the Samaritans where people can get the help they so desperately need.

Speaking from experience, trying to help people who are suffering with MH is SO difficult and draining when you’re in a good place never mind when you’re struggling with MH yourself. With the greatest of respect, if Katie (or anyone) is suffering with their own MH and not managing very well from time to time how on Earth can they give advice to someone else on how to cope with their struggles?

Katie doesn’t have the capacity or expertise needed to help people truly suffering as per her previous advice to overcome MH struggles like ‘make your bed’

I can’t speak for anyone else but when I’m struggling I can’t even get out of bed so I don’t know how making it would help me.

These are truly frightening SM trends. People presenting themselves like they have their tit together and making money by pretending to have the perfect life but then admit a few months down the line that actually they’re depressed as duck and their SM portrays a lie.

I used to follow Megan Rose Lane (she has a thread on here) but she makes a living from workshops and webinars claiming they’ll improve people’s lives/confidence and then a few weeks later she’ll post about how she’s insecure struggles with her self image is feeling down etc and I think ‘how can you in good conscience take peoples money under the guise of helping them when you’re struggling to cope yourself’

When it comes to people/influencers making money from advising they can help people when in actual fact they can’t even help themselves it’s dangerous. It encourages people to think they can control the narrative of their life when a lot of the time people can’t , no one chooses to be unhappy or in difficult circumstances.

Anyway as per my username I do come on her for a lol and I think everyone should be able to laugh at themselves including katie so:

FF16E630-0CEC-4036-9ED7-3D4F87669E74.png
5FBA3E3B-2F68-45A5-841F-54FE94A8FFBA.png

I was thinking about making this my new profile pic?

EC763798-C7A9-41AE-9590-ABB3FD030907.jpeg

Also, sticking my entry into the thread suggestion box early:

thread suggestion

if you’re feeling sad, make your bed.
If you need a new couch, get on the beg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Ok so usually I am a very nice kind human being but this AWFUL woman has got me so triggered today that I am SHAKING with I don't know what...
.anger, upset, offense. All of them!
1. She knows FA about mental health and ABSOFUCKINLUTELY should not be telling people that her DMs are open. What's she going to do if someone sends her a DM saying they're suicidal? Is she educated in MH first aid? Would she know what to do? No...because she doesn't give a tit. It's yet another cynical attempt to jump on the MH bandwagon in attempt to boost her profile. If she's going to invite people to share, she should be prepared. Dangerous....
2. So she's a peace envoy now is she? Does she understand all the complexities involved in the current crisis in the ME. I am a Christian Arab with Jewish ancestry, married to a Muslim so I do understand and it's so sad and so terrifying and what's more SO easy to put your foot in it and say the wrong thing so best to say nothing. She doesn't care about us. If she can't use an Indian model for Bollywood makeup how can she possibly understand Arab/Israeli relations??? I am SHAKING with anger as the situation out there is horrific right now and not something for stupid dicks like her to post on IG for bloody likes. She makes my blood boil!
Her inbox is NEVER open. She only replies to trolls

Reactions: 22
Isn’t there a big makeup case? Obviously can’t give that away, can be rebranded with the next sad act that sells them their name
Yeh that hasn't got her face plastered all over it can easily take the label off and sell it as a plain make up case 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’ve just got to get yourself a pair of fluffy PJs bong xx
Do they need to be bought from somewhere particular? I get fluffy pjs from primark every Christmas yet still tried to kill myself at 16, have self harmed between the ages of 14-22, and I’m still having weekly CBT sessions.
Am I meant to buy them from somewhere in particular to feel better? Please Truff let me know xo

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Her new video, I literally got 10 seconds in and was HOWLING at the head nods and couldn’t get through the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her new video, I literally got 10 seconds in and was HOWLING at the head nods and couldn’t get through the rest
Wtf was that. ‘I’m going to talk you through it all... nod... nod..nod nod nodnodnodnodnod’ she looked like a glitchy video. What did anyone learn from that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahahh what was all that nodding about? She’s actually like one of these comical parody accounts at this stage!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Usually just a lurker, but had to come on and say what the actual duck is that video 🤣🤣🤣
I have never seen something so shite in all of my life, 100% she is not right in the head, no one in their right mind would think that was okay to post 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she forget to put the music over the video with all the head nodding??? 😂😂😂
And what the duck are these eyebrows for???
53581935-B8BB-4589-A273-04147B81F1EC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Even the giveaway, she’s made up her own rules and it’s different to what’s on the HB page!

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry, I couldn't help myself. It's called fasHUN. Us trolls wouldn't understand the classy look of a suit jacket with joggers and "dad-mowing-the-grass" shoes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.