Katie Hayes #73 She is as fake as press on nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh guysss don’t say this I’ve got mine at lunch time and a highly dependent 9 month old baby who doesn’t take comfort from anyone but me 😫😫😫 I’m hoping for just a dead arm!

Failing that if I make my bed everything will be okay ✨
I had mine Tuesday and I just had the dead arm feeling. Hopefully you’re ok 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
FDA47A32-507B-40C4-8D85-C2B7608EF502.jpeg
DD86E79F-F55F-4511-A060-FD3B40BA581B.jpeg

imagine being that much of a cheap skate you refuse to pay £9-12 on a starbucks cup 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Meant to say..... Did anyone notice Truff saying on the live yesterday something along the lines ..... Ahhhh I'm no longer accepting Gifted items.... there are people less fortunate.
Let's see how long that bleeping lasts hey !!
Because she thinks she will be set for life now her playdoh is out. When it’s not selling the freebies will start being welcomed again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus bleeping Christ, she looks demented in that reel. And what the duck are those eyebrows??? They’re looking more and more like a set you get attached to a fake nose, moustache and glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ha ha ha Boris is well playing games with all these Covid tin hat denying covidots isn’t he 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Oh god that reel 🙈 how do you watch that back and think it’s ok???

Did think she looked quite nice at the end tbf, the lip colour suited her...probably cos I’m used to her foundation lips 😅

Reactions: 7
Everyone I know who has felt ill after the jab have all had covid in the last year. Everyone I know that’s been fine after it hasn’t had covid, maybe it’s the body’s way of reacting to it again if you’ve already got antibodies?
I believe this too!!! I was told this - second hand - by someone i know, who knows someone who is working on a Covid research programme and they are starting to think it is the case that if people react to the vaccination they have had Covid whether they know it or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s a terrible, terrible reel. But it’s not the level of Britney. That lives rent free in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ugh I’m 20 weeks pregnant and the hospital want me to have the vaccine because im high risk and I’m just so unsure as to whether I want it whilst pregnant. 🙈
Tbh when they changed it to say pregnant women should have it that’s when I decided to book as I’m still BF my bespoke. I don’t want to derail but just my 10 pence 🙂

Reactions: 9
Rest up.
I am 10 days post vaccine and signed off with fatigue. It can last two weeks but they dont tell you that 🤗
Two weeks for me too. Temp spikes every few days, achy, tired, high heart rate. Bloody horrible!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That reel is cringe as hell. One good thing about this home bargs colab is seems to be on her best behaviour or at least not publicly being a twit she must have something written in her contract about no bringing the company into disrepute.
Such a shame she can no longer show off all her rule breaking

Reactions: 14
So, is her Instagram just going to be reposting on to her stories from now on? It’s annoying and boring! I wonder how many unfollows she’s had?
I’ve unfollowed, there’s only so many times you can hear “I’m coming out.”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Didn’t she use the dry shampoo last week and it’s only been released today. Absolute tit show of a promoter

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bit of feedback for ya- cos I’m rooting for ya Kate! Hopefully you will sell some more cotton buds and Kirby grips or whatever the duck you attached your face to.
Seriously, I’m not about commenting on the way she looks. I really want to stop looking at other women and ripping their appearance apart; because I’ve grown up thinking that’s acceptable, normal and important. I am commenting on the way you claim you look and the life you claim you live; peddling such a damaging environment for everyone.

Effective social media targeting lets brands tell us what to buy and why we will love it. Humans are predisposed to trust the recommendations and decision-making of those we admire and who we connect to...... and so the infloooooensarrrr was born.
The thing is babes. You don’t connect to your audience. No one trusts you.
Can anyone relate to your BeautifulPerfectBespoke house? Nah.
Can anyone relate to your superhuman baby/ perfect relationship/ size 8 figure/ perfect non photoshopped face? Nope nope nope nope.
You use information about “trolling” to appear vulnerable to establish a connection & “engage” with your fans. However your “vulnerable” posts are bullshit. Yeah you probably do get hate- however you have thrust yourself, your family and your non- consenting baby into a public forum; and only allow people to have positive opinions (cos smashin that block button only creates frustration within your fan base)

People do get trolled. You dilute the term by mislabelling “trolls”. You can’t hop on to this man-made insecurity machine; and you have contributed to this cultural zeitgeist of cry-trolling and young girls feeling insecure. You are diluting important action such as Harvey’s law; so you can engage with an audience, make money, and oppress people’s opinion....in a public forum.
Think of the world your daughter is growing up in. Surrounded by unachievable images and “goalz”. You are contributing to this by “not photoshopping photozzzz”. Getting her image changed because she is deemed unsatisfactory, by her own mother. The one person who is supposed to protect you in this world.

Kate- you obviously have issues with self esteem and your appearance- why contribute to this culture, knowing your daughter will be growing up in this stream of toxic thoughts and most likely will have self image issues herself? I hope you allow her some space away from you; so in the future, she realises she’s was used as a cash pig by a narcissist, and she is recognised because of the dumb tit her mother spouts.

In some kind of stockhold syndrome you’re in; you know this environment & your social media world is BAD. All kinds of bad; for everyone you’ve dragged into your facade of happiness. You know it’s unhealthy, but you always go back. Back to tattle, & antagonising people; manipulating people so they feel angry, and sometimes get backed into being a troll.

Be relatable, be real or get the duck out. Your poorly curated & dishonest platforms and un-relatable content doesn’t cut it; and I’m 100% sure the bargain basement sale figures will reflect that.

Whatever I find this whole thing really bleeping sad and I am really worried about every single girl growing up in this world at the mo. Have a good weekend everyone. I know we all get angry at this tit; but don’t get sucked in to that vapid manipulator. You life isn’t based on social media and peoples opinions, hers is. You can walk away and enjoy other things, she can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.