Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fukin hell this is even more tragic than I expected 😂😂😂😂😂 who on Earth has a couch pointing towards a door 😂😂😂😂😂 oh truff you never fail 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 28
85D1B9D2-2D15-4724-A3DD-00E0629308E6.jpeg

Ive too many pages to catch up on but I’m sure gymbird is gonna get a delete, block and tattle troll DM 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Hahahaha wow that sofa really is crammed in 😂😂😂 so many genuine comments from genuine accounts getting deleted. It’s a gorge sofa, I’ll give her that but it looks daft in that tight space. Also remember when @Hoppy7412 (where are ya hops?!) emailed sofology and they said they do not work with Kate? Well she’s now saying that they do work with her? I’m confused?! has she just bought the sofa or is she actually working with them? #readthewiki

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t think most people that follow her know that she hasn’t even got a lounge/living room 😂😂

Also how drab is that tiny room?? Why are these weirdo Instagram bums allergic to colour?? Fuckin sensory deprivation chamber

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Hahahaha oh I can't cope ! Pampas Grass bigger than Delo touching the ceiling & the 'storage box' (wink wink)

Jane whoever gave you £300 for that other couch ring them girl tell them you need the two seater back and give them a refund 😂😂
This picture is like the ones the estate agents take, you look online and you think there’s three decent sized bedrooms based off the photo and you arrive to find two decent size rooms and one that you couldn’t swing a cat in😂

It looks like a waiting room of some upmarket private shrink.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Hahahaha oh I can't cope ! Pampas Grass bigger than Delo touching the ceiling & the 'storage box' (wink wink)

Jane whoever gave you £300 for that other couch ring them girl tell them you need the two seater back and give them a refund 😂😂
Shes edited the room!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh Jane girl are you for real with the big saga building up this big REVEL.... everyone knows hahaha !! Cringe.

Seen Charlotte Dawson going on about the petition.....If a petition was started to get rid of influencers..... it would wipe the bleeping floor with their petition to stop tattle.

Sick of these people Yano , They've got the life of Riley , no 9-5 , don't pay for a bleeping thing for themselves , their homes or their families constantly playing victim mode. The answer Is simple.... duck off into obscurity , quiet life , no bother... end of. But yas won't cos you're all greedy for fame , admiration, money & free stuff 🤢🤢
Fuckin preach it girl

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What on earth is that sofa?!!

She’d have been better off having a much smaller version of that sofa, and the tv on the wall that the door is on, so it’s like a proper small snug area, and then having the other end of the room for Olive’s play things. But to have the sofa at one end of a room, facing a wall, and then the tv at the far other end of the room just doesn’t work at all, and quite frankly just looks really weird. You can’t sit on the largest part of that sofa and watch the tv?!

Why didn’t she use the bleeding garage for her filming room?! The amount of space she uses to film in her downstairs walk in wardrobe is less than the space in the garage?! And she currently has to drag a floor length mirror into the garage to take her outfit pics anyway!

Kate - you are a BAD interior designer!! Give it up!!
I take great offence at her calling herself an interior designer! There was no way any corner sofa would work in that room (unless it was dolls house size!), no matter that she said it was built to their specific dimensions. Totally ridiculous. This was one of my first comments on this forum. How to ruin a perfectly good house in one easy lesson!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.