Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GUYS.

Homie Bs makeup range.

Never going to get over this week. The end of the sofa journey and the big cheap revel. Here’s me thinking 2021 was a write off...

Reactions: 34
Anyone else wanna know what was kicking off at the gates

Reactions: 9
Just stuffed my child in her car seat in honour of our Kate so she doesn’t interrupt the revel. Ive already shouted across the room ‘awwww, ye ok??’ Im such a good momma #blessed.

Reactions: 46

I’ve just come across this of Delo with his bright red new hair line and I’ve nearly pissed myself

Reactions: 32
I wonder if she’s been setting up prolapsed arsehole balloons all day and getting herself CONGRATS balloons

Reactions: 24
Did she say she was launching at 5:30 today? 5.32 and I see nothing

Reactions: 9
I what gets me is half the people in HB won’t even know who she is

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.