Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P.s I haven't been on in months but she drew me back again and it's took me weeks to catch up. You hilarious fucking bastards.

She screenshotted the troll for evidence for da police! Watch out guyzzz

Reactions: 35
The revel comments on the live had me laughing! Defo tattle bastards them

Anyone else notice the car seat on the kitchen island - I bet it’s glued down, poor baby never seems to be out of it!
That baby knows nothing than being in a container - 3 in one picture: high chair, car seat and jumperoo. How the fuck this woman gets anything done with an 8 month old is beyond me she must have Mez round all the time watching her. If that’s not the case she is going to be well and truly up the swanny when Olive is full on the go and not wanting to be contained 24/7

Reactions: 25
OLIF IS FRIEND, NOT FOOD.

Fair play to him for entertaining the baby. He's still a twat though

Reactions: 88
I’ve got huge boobs like Kate & I buy a size 20 for comfort a size 12 wouldn’t go over my head!! She’s delusional

Reactions: 33

She’s paranoid to f**k. I lurk from an old magazine insta account I used to write for. It no longer exists. But she’s limited what the account can see. I can’t see her stories. She must spend HOURS going through each account that watches. Could you even be arsed?

Reactions: 37

For a professional make up artist, she can’t blend for shite can she?
Foundation 3 shades darker than she is, big orange streaks down her nose and cheeks, not blended into her hair line or eyebrows.
How she still gets business I’ll never know. Hardly a good advertisement.

Reactions: 33
The revel comments on the live had me laughing! Defo tattle bastards them

Anyone else notice the car seat on the kitchen island - I bet it’s glued down, poor baby never seems to be out of it!
30gs of oats?! I have 40g and I’m a 28 year old woman.
Is that a large amount for breakfast? When you factor in the egg and everything else?

Reactions: 30
A new thread already. I’m supposed to be doing prep work for important meetings at work tomorrow but I can’t get nothing done for us TROLLZ. I’m reading here instead of working
That's right Kate some of us have real jobs & live in the real world. Give that kid a break & get her out of that bloody car seat,she’ll be wedged stuck in it soon.

Reactions: 17
Anyone make any sense of the shit she’s promoting for Socialshitsta?
So apparently ‘Reels are the new black’ is similar to orange is the new black
And ‘story blinders’ is similar to peaky blinders
They are the worst play on words I have ever heard, and from someone who is supposed to be some kind of amazing marketer, wow.
Also, everything Kate said that is included in these packs is the complete opposite to what she does.

Reactions: 48
Ekspecially!! Why can’t this twat talk!! Poor Oliver that’s all’s I’m gonna say. She’s gonna end up an illiterate obese child with that as a mother!! 30g oats for a baby wtf!! I have 40g (slimming world) with yoghurt & fruit & im bloated for most of the day. Poor kid, over fed, under stimulated arlarse.

And the silly twat has left egg shell in

Attachments

Reactions: 51
When you have to explain the joke/pun it’s not actually funny is it truff

Reactions: 32
Not an ad but heres a 50% off discount code Which shes given me to give to my followers - for not advertising......

Reactions: 32
I watched the live this morning and she said she was wearing one of her new sports bras (black Nike one) I wear a lot of sports bras and the straps are quite bulky if I was wearing a top like she had on today you’d be able to see it.. she also had some white dainty bra/top straps where the black Nike straps should or would of been? Really trivial but why lie

Reactions: 22
Can’t bear the way she uses the word mom it’s not fucking mom it’s mum you big back big tittied big nose twat. You’re not a fucking yank you’re a has been makeup artist from the Wirral

Reactions: 41
I actually think delo was quite cute with little O. The side eye to make sure truff was recording just ended it for me though!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.