Katie Hayes #7 Secret tattle user, sympathy abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate and Cheryl said they knew who I was. Absolute winnets.. it's pathetic 😂😂😂

You don't want to know who I am girls. Trust

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh and we are all sad with our own lives that’s why we come on here according to KHM. BORE OFF

Honestly girls on here it feels like a WhatsApp gossip group and nothing else for me, never going to escalate into death threats or me wanting to find out addresses I couldn’t give a duck haha..

Sure you all feel like that too..

I personally don’t have many friends who like to gossip (how boring I know - but they are very good friends to me so that’s all that matters) we just don’t have that same interest and my fella isn’t fking arsed about “celeb” going’s on so I’m finding this really fun as a newish member ✔
you’ve hit the nail on the head here @QueenBarb - my friends aren’t really into makeuppy people on the gram so aren’t up for a goss about people like THMor Imogenation (my other guilty pleasure!)
I don’t ever post things I wouldn’t discuss with my mates IRL about someone 🤷🏼‍♀️ But remember, us trolls are soOoO oBsEssEd 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I cant stop laughin at the letter 😂😂😂😂 you are a shining star...

I've never wished bad on anyone but wait until he leaves her and the inspirational quotes start 😂

Reactions: 4
Kate you can’t trust your own family and friends because they’re on here dishing out FACTS!
If it was all lies you wouldn’t be worried about who you could trust. They’re obviously speaking the truth about you and it’s got you shook.

All she ever rambles on about over n over n over is how she is called fat. Is that it? Is that truly the worst of it for you? Get the duck over it. You sound pathetic.

also if that letter is real is sounds like it was only sent after the girl was publicly threatened by you both.

That woman sits and lies to thousands of followers knowing full well she has been on this thread multiple times herself hiding behind different usernames and slagging off anyone she sees as a threat. The audacity of her.

Reactions: 5
So she had sushi 3 hours ago and she’s having pizza 2 hours later. Kin ell.

girls can I just say how much of a pleasure it is to speak to you all everyday it honestly makes me howl reading your comments x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The letter feels a bit like the secret warehouse where she was forced to make a public apology. See them lashes we’re hanging of for life again 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember the card she got off DJ indesit and we were all saying she had probably wrote it herself? Wasn’t the handwriting on that card very similar to the writing on that letter?
It's her handwriting...

After Cheryl ‘outed’ that other girl (posted her photo and Instagram) she posted this...

I’m thinking maybe the girl panicked thinking they knew who she was (because of their private investor/cyber hacker) and sent them a letter, hoping if she apologised then her real name and picture wouldn’t be plastered all over Cheryls social media? 🧐
Girls can I just point out to anyone reading this worried about pickle and thms idle threats..

Sali Hughes has got about 20 threads about her on here. She is a journalist for the guardian abeit a pretty tit one at that. She has fought for years to get this site removed and wrote article after article about being trolled and bullied on here on line in newspaper articles etc and no one takes a blind bit of notice of her.

Do you really think two bleeping idiots who rent a warehouse in the arse end of liverpool are taking anyone down from this site. The British media, parliament and the press have bigger fish to fry than a load of women and men posting their personal opinions about a listers on line. No one is contacting anyone directly and issuing threats of harm, intimidation or racism etc. Let's put this issue of the hackers to bed.. cheryl couldnt hack her own gmail account..

It's her handwriting...

Girls can I just point out to anyone reading this worried about pickle and thms idle threats..

Sali Hughes has got about 20 threads about her on here. She is a journalist for the guardian abeit a pretty tit one at that. She has fought for years to get this site removed and wrote article after article about being trolled and bullied on here on line in newspaper articles etc and no one takes a blind bit of notice of her.

Do you really think two bleeping idiots who rent a warehouse in the arse end of liverpool are taking anyone down from this site. The British media, parliament and the press have bigger fish to fry than a load of women and men posting their personal opinions about a listers on line. No one is contacting anyone directly and issuing threats of harm, intimidation or racism etc. Let's put this issue of the hackers to bed.. cheryl couldnt hack her own gmail account..
** z listers !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does she insist comments defending her get deleted when she came on as herself (for once!) defending herself in thread 1 or 2 and her own post is still there now!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's her handwriting...

** z listers !!
Quite right.

Anyone worried about it genuinely shouldn’t be.
Those two couldn’t fight their way out if a paper bag

Reactions: 3
Why is CT keeping quiet over it all if she got her letter first? Surely rent a gob would be all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who thinks she was all over the show reading that shower of s**t.
Wasted about an hour of my life I won't get back 😂.

I came across this site last year, it was from a Slimming world account. So like you do come and have a nosey.

In my opinion which probs means nothing.. I can't see any trolling? I see lots of people having opinions about people, which is freedom of speech?

Me and my bestie have had opinions about each other to each others face, about outfits and hair. Giving advice on if it looks nice or not. Does that mean we're trolling each other? Trolling to me means that you would be calling/bulling someone to them directly? Like actually commenting on her post and calling her/him names or whatever.
Surely the way this site works it's a thread about that person.. not every thread seems to bad either. I've seen lots of lovely comments about some instagramers.

These 'insta celebs' need to climb of their high horse and see it's freedom of speech.

She actually thinks she's something cause she's famous on the gram 😂. What if the gram got took down? She'd be a nobody 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Just my take on it...Sounds like CT has got word on the girls details, caused murder, got the parents involved or mates etc (prob local to them as mentioned her daughter in a pub saying something about tips) and been told to write her atonement as a resolution. I can't see why a letter would turn up on their doorsteps unless it was arranged.

Just my take on it...Sounds like CT has got word on the girls details, caused murder, got the parents involved or mates etc (prob local to them as mentioned her daughter in a pub saying something about tips) and been told to write her atonement as a resolution. I can't see why a letter would turn up on their doorsteps unless it was arranged.
In Kate's handwriting? I've seen a couple of escx posts previously on this thread I wouldn't have said the language was that of a young(er) girl. Although the grammar and punctuation did match Kate's ?

Reactions: 2
There’s something fishy about that account ... it only joined in April then stopped a month later and it has only ever commented on the KHM threads!! People don’t just come here for one person!
I agree, I came here for KHM after the whole trollgate & have found loads of people I follow & get all the tea!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.