Katie Hayes #7 Secret tattle user, sympathy abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree I cannot stand the superficial lifestyle these idiots are portraying and girls like my daughter and my step daughter just want the next Alexander McQueen trainer, Pyranex coat or whatever is in fashion now) and it’s because of these tossers! It disgusts me, my kids think that it’s all real wanting us to spend £400 here, £700 there when our Jenko and the rest of them are wearing Ali Express’ finest or from Cheetham Hill paying £100 lol.

Yes I named called, shock horror, shoot me now 😱. And yep KHM just wants attention, if it all just disappeared as quickly as it got ramped up here then she would have say, a weeks worth of “I won! I won” shite on her stories for bringing us all down when actually doll, you’d be gutted a month later. No attention cos no one follow you for make up anymore I doubt

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder how she's feeling today.
Is she feeling uplifted or is she feeling omg what have I done?
Are her and her King having a blessed day.
I doubt it. What a silly idiot she is.
She's exposed her whole life and she runs away crying.
My life is so miserable I became a troll. I am so jealous of her as I am not a umm celebrity.
God I am on UC so I have nothing better to do.
Ha what a sad entity she is.
She lives a fake life for thre gram.
You reap what you sow in life.
Katie or jenkin I don't really care who you are. But hundreds of women have a negative opinion of you. Can they all be wrong?????your a absolute fake woman or should I say flake.
I hope KTJ ot MUA Celebrity finds true peace and love. Never forget this is all of her own making. Oh what a tangled life we lead when we practice to desive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My little sister is 13 and she sneakily has insta because she knows she’s not allowed. I feel really sad because I know what sort of thing she will be following on there :( it is not real life. These children will grow up without knowing the value of things and only caring how rich they look.

Reactions: 4
The picture she posted getting all dressed up for her scan just fully shows how little the actual impact it’s having on her. She just wanted attention now all fancy dressed up so all her new followers can all comment on how amazing she is. Sure Bobby was like this the day after he got hate emails as DM’s (not)

Reactions: 9
‘Bob someone said I was smoking but I was actually eating a chocolate bar🙈😂 - poor Bobby must have been thinking wtf!
I have literally cried laughing at this post. I will also be completely honest if I had her figure I would take the shout for the smoking rather than the chocolate bar hands down.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I loved Kate in the early days but had to unfollow when she publicly shamed the girl who ‘copied’ her copied flower chair. So much so that the company that did it had to change the post to say influenced by Kate. I have never been on board with the personal comments about looks and weight, I think she’s pretty and an absolutely normal size and I’ve also said I was happy for her when she got pregnant after she was so upset about the miscarriage. Since hearing it was a chemical pregnancy I have been a little disappointed, and I am in no way saying that isn’t absolutely heartbreaking as I’ve had one myself. However I also lost a baby at 18 weeks and to go through labour and give birth to that baby is a VERY different heartbreak and for her to have a rainbow themed baby shower because of a chemical pregnancy feels like it’s in a little bad taste. My friend lost her baby at 39 weeks, stillborn. When she had her healthy baby we bought every rainbow themed item of clothing we could. She said we couldn’t buy anything until the baby was born as she was so scared. My heartbreak was pain but I have never once thought it was on the same level as my friend-how could I? It’s absolutely unthinkable what she went through and continues to go through. Maybe Kate could have kept that gender reveal private or just not had it rainbow themed as it’s a little hurtful to the baby loss community. This is the problem opening yourself up so publicly, people will have an opinion and she can’t stop that. There are some horrible things said on here which let the tattle community down a little but I have not once read any threats or seen comments about her baby’s appearance (is she for real making the baby an instagram?!) I wasn’t going to write anything about the video she put up although it wasn’t nice to see her cry. Nobody could possibly have enjoyed seeing that. However, I had to comment after watching the live. Poor Bobby discussing him having death threats and she replies that tattle have said they’ve seen her smoking?! It was embarrassing. These influencers make money from advertising and gets stuff sent for free yet also expect that there will be 0 criticism? Stop with the ads, free stuff and oversharing and this thread would dry up quicker than she could click her fingers!

Sorry for the essay guys!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
The picture she posted getting all dressed up for her scan just fully shows how little the actual impact it’s having on her. She just wanted attention now all fancy dressed up so all her new followers can all comment on how amazing she is. Sure Bobby was like this the day after he got hate emails as DM’s (not)
The Delmonte man said yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As much as I think she’s an absolute bleep. She looks nice in that pic! At least I’m honest! No editing just a normal pic.

Reactions: 14
As much as I think she’s an absolute bleep. She looks nice in that pic! At least I’m honest! No editing just a normal pic.
No editing but probably ripped the whole outfit off from an instagramer somewere.
She's got no style whatso ever, have you seen her depop?
Gingham two prices, vinyl dresses, kitten heels 😂😂
Kate hun just bin your old clothes iv threw better on the tip. Lol.

• Haha
I thought she looked nice, too - I'm hoping there was no editing! If there wasn't then hopefully she's gonna put that tit to bed and stick to the normal pictures. Nothing wrong with a filter we all do that, but she looks good in that image and needs to realise the other tit isn't needed, that's what everyone's point is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Absolute ringer of Jade Goody. Not that that’s a bad thing. Just really looks like her in the makeup free pic

So all this just to brush dj rotten cocks birthday bash under the carpet 👀 nothing to see here mmmkay

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So all this just to brush dj rotten cocks birthday bash under the carpet 👀 nothing to see here mmmkay
Unbelievable isnt it ? The world and the UK is in chaos, people are literally dieing everywhere and families torn apart.

Back in the twighlight zone though khm is going live as she has been getting called fatso and called out because she has flouted lockdown rules since day 1, never mind though hopefully stephanie davis will be getting involved soon and releasing a single.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously how the hell is this the same person??!!
And you wonder why you get called out
Why do these girls catfish people so much it’s so wrong
To be fair to her the difference between me with no makeup and when I’ve done my makeup is massive. I am a catfish. But I’m an MUA so if I can make my self look and feel better by beating my face with chapati flour then I’m going to do that rather an leaving my house like a walking dead extra

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.