Katie Hayes #7 Secret tattle user, sympathy abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gutted I missed it live...I've just watched the video after it was posted bit the comments are gone .šŸ˜¤

I genuinely feel for Bobby, no one deserves death threats..no one deserves to be judged on their sexuality, these are genuine serious issues!

I was disappointed I hoped Kate would address the lies and maybe admit to more than 'the odd filter or edit'

I don't think it helped her gain any fans it's prob just brought more here.

Reactions: 4
I didnā€™t think I would post on here but here I go...
I wasnā€™t aware of this site until yesterday and found myself actually agreeing with all of the comments made. What frustrates me is that sheā€™s using this site to her advantage in boosting her page views! Now Iā€™m one for loving a bit of drama, but she seems to attract it constantly! If I was her and my partner seen I was constantly put private stuff up (baring in mind itā€™s in the public eye) he would have something to say about it!
Have we all noticed non of her ā€œfamilyā€ or ā€œfriendsā€ except Cheryl has put something up standing up for her? Itā€™s all a-bit strange in my eyes šŸ‘€
Also Bobby has actual problems sheā€™s just wanting attention, there is nothing wrong with voicing your opinion KHM, behave will you?

Reactions: 9
Just watched the video she done with bobby It really really annoyed me bobby is talking about constant death threats and She is just constantly talking about herself and the names she gets called and how she sheā€™s had 10,000 messages off woman saying how amazing she is and how she helps people and that she volunteers, she shows no interest in what Bobby's saying just reading all the comments but then says she not reading them, she shows classic narcissist behaviour, then she does a shout out to Cheryl Taylor, noticed how she puts her full name in to get her more followers and then says her And her kids are getting trolled to death and all she can use as an example is sheā€™s a brat and he has bog eye wouldnā€™t say its trolling to death especially when Bobby's getting death threats. and why after your gender reveal party whilst on a night out, would ur mates go on this website and show you what people are saying? She says weā€™ve been monitoring it for ages why? They are are clearly obsessed, she would solve all her ā€œ trollingā€ problems and stress if she didnā€™t come on here and go through and read all the comments and screenshot everything, She is putting herself under the stress by coming on here. She needs to take her own advice if you donā€™t like it donā€™t watch and donā€™t follow.

Reactions: 11
I love how she constantly barks on about cyber bullying and ā€œtrollingā€ when nobody is messaging her - sheā€™s taking the choice to read this obsessively !

Reactions: 8
Kate, how can you rationalise being offended by something you purposely go out of your way to read? How does it count as trolling when you CHOOSE to read here? no one is forcing you šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hello Katie! Not sure what you think you achieved doing that video last night. You did confirm how self centred you are. How unintelligent. How attention seeking.

• Heart
I just watched it and I canā€™t believe how disinterested she was in what Bobby had to say. And saying that she had a chemical pregnancy - ok so youā€™ve admitted that it wasnā€™t a miscarriage then so whatā€™s with the rainbow baby bs?
How can I watch it?

Just watched the video she done with bobby It really really annoyed me bobby is talking about constant death threats and She is just constantly talking about herself and the names she gets called and how she sheā€™s had 10,000 messages off woman saying how amazing she is and how she helps people and that she volunteers, she shows no interest in what Bobby's saying just reading all the comments but then says she not reading them, she shows classic narcissist behaviour, then she does a shout out to Cheryl Taylor, noticed how she puts her full name in to get her more followers and then says her And her kids are getting trolled to death and all she can use as an example is sheā€™s a brat and he has bog eye wouldnā€™t say its trolling to death especially when Bobby's getting death threats. and why after your gender reveal party whilst on a night out, would ur mates go on this website and show you what people are saying? She says weā€™ve been monitoring it for ages why? They are are clearly obsessed, she would solve all her ā€œ trollingā€ problems and stress if she didnā€™t come on here and go through and read all the comments and screenshot everything, She is putting herself under the stress by coming on here. She needs to take her own advice if you donā€™t like it donā€™t watch and donā€™t follow.
Monitoring it as if they're GI Joe šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Kate, how can you rationalise being offended by something you purposely go out of your way to read? How does it count as trolling when you CHOOSE to read here? no one is forcing you šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
This šŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ

Hello Katie! Not sure what you think you achieved doing that video last night. You did confirm how self centred you are. How unintelligent. How attention seeking.
She done herself no favours did she? And literally the only messages of support is 'heartbreaking kate' 'so heartbreaking kate your so lovely kate' all like little machines, apart from cheerleader chez 'you go girl you've got this' šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ #ad #followmetoo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To all the people calling for this site to be closed down, calling us trolls with no life's and how bitter, twisted and jealous we are with nothing better to do whilst we sit home thinking how were going to spent our UC,

Well Huns here's a thought for you, How may times have you made comments to your friends about another woman. How many times have you text your mate saying OMG did you see what she was wearing, what did she look like, she's lying she never did that. How many time have you done it, quite a few I presume.
So this site is just like texting your friend to make a comment about another person. that's all it is, its not a trolling site.

Reactions: 16
To all the people calling for this site to be closed down, calling us trolls with no life's and how bitter, twisted and jealous we are with nothing better to do whilst we sit home thinking how were going to spent our UC,

Well Huns here's a thought for you, How may times have you made comments to your friends about another woman. How many times have you text your mate saying OMG did you see what she was wearing, what did she look like, she's lying she never did that. How many time have you done it, quite a few I presume.
So this site is just like texting your friend to make a comment about another person. that's all it is, its not a trolling site.
Exactly she said herself don't go online do it over what's app If you wanna be nasty, then has the cheek to be sat there like a nodding dog agreeing to if you wouldn't say it to their face. So she doesn't mind slagging people off on what's app or in oh Snarlin but she doesn't want anyone to call her out for being nothing but a bully herself. She's made me despise her! And on a professional front I hope no one works with her again!

• Heart
I forgot to mention the part when she said ā€œI horrendously edit my photos Iā€™ll hold my hands up to thatā€ then she bleeping followed that statement with.... ā€œI like a little filterā€ completely changing your bone structure IS NOT A FILTER!!! Itā€™s portraying a bad image to young girls! Jesus Christ, is she actually for real! Also then blaming being a make up artist for having a slab back. No hun, itā€™s all the truffle oil! Stop digging yourself a hole, hold your hand up and admit youā€™ve been a bleeping dick and been caught out. No one called your innocent (very beautiful Iā€™m 99.9% sure she will be) baby ugly! Itā€™s embarrassing now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I forgot to mention the part when she said ā€œI horrendously edit my photos Iā€™ll hold my hands up to thatā€ then she bleeping followed that statement with.... ā€œI like a little filterā€ completely changing your bone structure IS NOT A FILTER!!! Itā€™s portraying a bad image to young girls! Jesus Christ, is she actually for real! Also then blaming being a make up artist for having a slab back. No hun, itā€™s all the truffle oil! Stop digging yourself a hole, hold your hand up and admit youā€™ve been a bleeping dick and been caught out. No one called your innocent (very beautiful Iā€™m 99.9% sure she will be) baby ugly! Itā€™s embarrassing now.
Completely changing yourself to the point no one knows it's you when they bump into is not a little filter, if it weren't for her filthy mouth you probably wouldn't know it was her at all

• Haha
Bobby ā€œIā€™ve been sent death threatsā€
KH ā€œon a website I donā€™t have to read, someone said I donā€™t look after my mum financially and called me fatā€
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She didnā€™t do herself any favours.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ā€˜Bob someone said I was smoking but I was actually eating a chocolate barā€™ šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚ - poor Bobby must have been thinking wtf!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bobby ā€œIā€™ve been sent death threatsā€
KH ā€œon a website I donā€™t have to read, someone said I donā€™t look after my mum financially and called me fatā€
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She didnā€™t do herself any favours.
She's got the IQ of a bleeping hamster

ā€˜Bob someone said I was smoking but I was actually eating a chocolate barā€™ šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚ - poor Bobby must have been thinking wtf!
Third world probs KHM

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This was what was said regarding her baby girl - I hope to god she doesnā€™t filter her baby like she does herself.

If thatā€™s calling a baby ugly well, Iā€™m as skinny as KHMā€™s doctored photos

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She gained hardly any followers yesterday and has lost 50 already today. She'll give up this lying that she's being trolled now she's not gaining any more followers.

It's grim emotionally manipulating people with lies to gain followers, but that's game of social media influencers. At least some people will actually read here to see the truth.

Screenshot_2020-05-19-09-40-48-010_com.android.chrome.jpg

This was what was said regarding her baby girl - I hope to god she doesnā€™t filter her baby like she does herself.

If thatā€™s calling a baby ugly well, Iā€™m as skinny as KHMā€™s doctored photos
This is why they're dosgy infuencers - manipulate something to suit their agenda. Aka self absorbed liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Been lurking on these threads but thought Iā€™d add my tuppence worth. I donā€™t agree with the name calling
BUT this girl broadcasts her life to 100k + people and discussing her on here is no different to reading about celebs in gossip magazines. She has a choice not to read it, and thereā€™s no direct ā€œtrollingā€ involved. Like a lot of people have said already, if she just kept her Instagram as a professional business page then there would be nothing to discuss.

The photoshopping thing baffles me. Surely her followers have seen her true size in her videos, and in real life if theyā€™ve attended her classes? Sheā€™s obviously very insecure about her body to photoshop herself down to a size 6 for likes and admiration on Instagram. Its also unfair on her young followers who look up to her. Iā€™d would have more respect for her if she ā€œownedā€ her size. Sheā€™s not even fat!

*trigger warning for the next bit - miscarriage & baby loss*
When I watched her troll video I felt so sorry for her talking about her miscarriage. Now itā€™s been revealed that it was a chemical pregnancy. A chemical pregnancy IS miscarriage, however it happens very early on. The first time it happened to me my GP explained that the egg is fertilised but fails to implant properly. She said it is very common, and most women donā€™t realise it has even happened (I only did because we were actively trying for a baby and I tested early). Sorry this has offended anyone, I know a loss is a loss and I cried bucketloads when it happened to me, but I do feel like she has milked it. Having a rainbow baby themed gender reveal was in very poor taste. I have friends and family whoā€™ve had miscarriages and babies born sleeping. Thereā€™s no way I could compare my pain to theirs and a lavish rainbow themed shower would be a huge insult to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.