Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheBoltonWanderer

I'm 23 weeks pregnant and I go to work as a nurse in the NHS everyday... does that mean I'm not meant to be a bloody parent?? 😡 at the moment we are no more vulnerable than you! They say shielding when you can from 28 weeks! My husband is a paramedic and I also sometimes have to pop the supermarket as he works long hours too so shoot me! That's an absolutely ridiculous comment to make!!
KHM should be shielding then as shes 29 weeks, plus you’ve a valid reason to be out i.e working partner so you need to go shopping

I think it’s more the fact KHM doesn’t need to go waltzing about to Starbucks, B&Q and Nando’s as it’s non essential and they weren’t exactly local to her either. Can’t say I’ve ever been or felt that desperate for a coffee or chicken from those places during our so called lockdown.

Reactions: 25

Lurkinglassie

Her emotions are up and down more than her fellas boxer shorts getting blow jobs around Chester car parks !
What vileness with all the boasting 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember the card she got off DJ indesit and we were all saying she had probably wrote it herself? Wasn’t the handwriting on that card very similar to the writing on that letter?
It's her handwriting...

After Cheryl ‘outed’ that other girl (posted her photo and Instagram) she posted this...

I’m thinking maybe the girl panicked thinking they knew who she was (because of their private investor/cyber hacker) and sent them a letter, hoping if she apologised then her real name and picture wouldn’t be plastered all over Cheryls social media? 🧐
Girls can I just point out to anyone reading this worried about pickle and thms idle threats..

Sali Hughes has got about 20 threads about her on here. She is a journalist for the guardian abeit a pretty shit one at that. She has fought for years to get this site removed and wrote article after article about being trolled and bullied on here on line in newspaper articles etc and no one takes a blind bit of notice of her.

Do you really think two fucking idiots who rent a warehouse in the arse end of liverpool are taking anyone down from this site. The British media, parliament and the press have bigger fish to fry than a load of women and men posting their personal opinions about a listers on line. No one is contacting anyone directly and issuing threats of harm, intimidation or racism etc. Let's put this issue of the hackers to bed.. cheryl couldnt hack her own gmail account..

It's her handwriting...

Girls can I just point out to anyone reading this worried about pickle and thms idle threats..

Sali Hughes has got about 20 threads about her on here. She is a journalist for the guardian abeit a pretty shit one at that. She has fought for years to get this site removed and wrote article after article about being trolled and bullied on here on line in newspaper articles etc and no one takes a blind bit of notice of her.

Do you really think two fucking idiots who rent a warehouse in the arse end of liverpool are taking anyone down from this site. The British media, parliament and the press have bigger fish to fry than a load of women and men posting their personal opinions about a listers on line. No one is contacting anyone directly and issuing threats of harm, intimidation or racism etc. Let's put this issue of the hackers to bed.. cheryl couldnt hack her own gmail account..
** z listers !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Yorkshiretea123

Chatty Member
She has has a baby shower planned in her garden in July and it won’t be sticking to the social distancing rules.

it has a theme, so for something to pass the time, guess the theme

🕵🏽‍♀️
Pearls. Golf ball size pearls stuck to her grid, Pearl cupcakes, Pearl fuckin decorations, Pearl anal beads. Pearl encrusted shitshow.

• Haha
  • Heart
There should be a petition to ban the whole influencer lifestyle. It causes so many more problems than this site! It is toxic and a vicious circle. Before Instagram social media was a much happier place - it’s idiots like these that make toxic impressions of what life should be like on young people. The only thing 13 year olds aspire to now is the latest Fendi handbag and a white Range Rover. THM is almost up there with the ‘O’Dolls’ sisters.

• Heart

Vimto14

My 2 cents. Again a lurker.

I think the original video is a load of bollocks. I think if shes upset it's not because her feelings are hurt it's that she cant stand that there are a handful of people that dont think shes gorgeous and amazing. I've known her indirectly for about 10 years and shes always thought she was better than everyone else and has always been bitchy.

I dont condone calling people names for their weight etc. "Fat cunt" "slab back". I dont think we need to tear other women down like that and personally I think her actual body is fine. Plus it just gives her and others fuel to say you're jealous even if you're not.

But I totally agree with others. When you edit your pictures to the point where you literally are unrecognisable (I saw her in nando's a while back with an ex of mine and he genuinely wouldn't believe it was her from her pictures), it does make people angry and lash out because essentially you're lying and making out you're something you're not. And for what? As people have mentioned there are tons of REAL women on IG with 100k+ followers who embrace their real bodies and get nothing but positivity from their followers. The way she goes about things just brands her as a fake.

Back to the video. Saying you've got girls that look up to you, an "influencer". A bad influence maybe. How detrimental and damaging is it to these impressionable young girls to be putting images of yourself up edited within an inch of their life? What message is that sending them? It's way more damaging than a few nobodies (nobodies to her) calling you fat. I mean come on.

If you've got a following like she has, you have a DUTY of care to your followers, especially a lot of the audience she has. She does a lot more harm than good. and it truly doesnt have to be that way for her.

She also says she doesnt want to bring her daughter into a world with these people. I'm sorry this coming from a mother who already has an Instagram account for her unborn child. Absolutely sickening. Can only imagine the complexes that poor child is possibly going to have if she makes her life as public as Kate's.

You choose to put your entire life in the public eye. You unfortunately open yourself up to criticism and the odd nasty comment. You dont see REAL celebrities moaning daily about 3/4 people calling them fat.

I've been through a few threads on here and honestly can not see anything that would personally have me sat in tears.

I think its disgusting and shows how self centred she is that she compares herself to the like of caroline flack and bobby Norris. And is trying to ride their coattails. Caroline flack who had depression anxiety etc and had people camping out at her home and hounding her, bobby norris receiving death threats and hate for his sexual orientation. And shes sat there crying because someone has called her fat. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I think she should take her own advice, if people dont like her dont follow her, likewise if she doesnt like what people are writing on an open forum (NOT TROLLING), then dont read it.

She really could turn this around. Stop lying/exaggerating things at home, own up to things shes accused of, stop severely editing your photographs (you dont have to look skinny and perfect, youd get a lot more love if you didnt), focus on your business and brand and for gods sake DELETE THAT BLOODY IG ACCOUNT FOR YOUR DAUGHTER.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Liverpool_gossipgirl_xoxo

No but we’re all seeeeething with jealousy over the Range Rover n designer gear though aren’t we?

she genuinely thinks we’re all sat in slums across the country green with envy over her

In actual fact, Kate, hun....I live in a gorgeous apartment my bf bought me last year out of his bonus from his job in London where we also own an apartment, and a holiday home in Antigua 👍🏼 and my designer gear is more Hermès than cheetham hill, but I’m the one living a boring life and am soooooo unhappy

fuck off!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Prada33

Them hats Kate wears are fukin daft. She looks like a cross between Michael Jackson and jeepers creepers. No fashion sense at all unless she's ripped someone's whole outfit off, what a gif.

• Haha

Prada33

Cheryls son Brandon makes me howl. 23 years of age. Still lives with mummy and Mac. Jumped in on Macs building business but blows round in his car like he's a G unit.

Imagine being a young girl and meeting Brandon. Going round to " his place " and being shown to a bedroom next to his baby sister and putting your shoes in the basket by the door. Id leg it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
Did anyone think Kate looked bored as fuck when 'bob' was speaking then was lit up like Blackpool when she talking about herself she's the most self obsessed person I've ever come across in my life! Any particular reason she didn't defend her daughters daddy because let's face it more gets said about his d*ck than her slab back?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

MrsSavage

VIP Member
Then theres a baptism/christening. Loves any excuse for a party does our Kate.

"Oh look little Olives first shit in the potty quick cover it in pearls and order 30 cupcakes."

🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Liverpool_gossipgirl_xoxo

Reckon shes just going to deny any involvement with that insta account shaming ‘trolls’ and say that neither her nor Cheryl have been sending threatening messages etc which we know isn’t true.
God I hope she denies it. If she does I’ll be posting the threatening messages I’ve received since it was set up and I’d like to urge others to be brave enough to do the same thing as it’s still not been taken down. As much as people are entitled to an opinion, she’s gassed these people up n stood back and let it happen in her name. What these people are doing is braking the law and she’s encouraged it

• Heart
  • Angry

Louanne

VIP Member
I reckon she has wrote that letter herself, she actually thinks she is some kind of celebrity. It’s pathetic. Plus why wasn’t she bothered that this person got her address? She is so self obsessed it’s crazy.
If I thought some stranger off an internet site, who I was adamant had given me abuse previously, had my home address, forgiveness would be out the window and the police would be involved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Star is born

VIP Member
she’s a bad tit. No thought for the safety of that baby. All so they can matchy matchy in Ibiza for the gram 🙄
30D02DC5-2ED5-4414-94DE-77E819A0B5F6.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Yep seen it, a load of gestational diabetes on a cake base for 130k followers from her bezzie Cheryl 😂
''When I was off my socials'' oh yeah when you was off your social media for 48 hours cause you where suicidal ? I mean having a bday party for 20+ people for indesits 30th.

This cunt thinks we are thick as her 😂

• Haha

Leopardprint

VIP Member
‘Bob someone said I was smoking but I was actually eating a chocolate bar🙈😂 - poor Bobby must have been thinking wtf!

• Haha
Reactions: 20