Katie Hayes #7 Secret tattle user, sympathy abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just been on Twitter and ive seen the Petitions Committee have tweeted saying Bobby has been invited by them to discuss his petition against online trolling. I watched a bit of the live and I thought what Bobby has experienced is totally unacceptable, death threats etc. Kate just wants this site closed down because there is so much tea here and she doesn’t want people knowing the truth about her, thats the top and bottom of it. I was surprised when Bobby asked her to do another live, I dont see what shes adding to his cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So we basically predicted what was going to happen, she whinged about out of context comments cherry picked to paint half a picture, no clarity on Jenko, even more muddled dates with her chemical pregnancy which she half clarified. Had no interest in what Bobby was saying and was fixed on the comments the whole time.

Hate that she tried blaming Caroline flacks death on this site.
Think she needs a bit of thicker skin and to realise that there's worse things to be called than fat or ugly, like we can call her a narcissist all day no problem say she looks different completely different in photos compared to real life and she goes all professor quirell "TROOOOOOOLLLLS TROOOOOLLLSS IN THE DUNGEONS!!!"
Would rather someone call me an ugly bleep than say I've got a personality disorder but hey ho that's life in the shallow world of "celebrity"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Did anyone think Kate looked bored as duck when 'bob' was speaking then was lit up like Blackpool when she talking about herself she's the most self obsessed person I've ever come across in my life! Any particular reason she didn't defend her daughters daddy because let's face it more gets said about his d*ck than her slab back?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I actually don’t mind bobby! Always liked him in a sort of way.. but come on his trolling and what he’s had like death threats etc.. is nothing compared to someone else’s opinion about someone else not being their true self and portraying them self as a completely other person! editing pics Etc!!! There are THOUSANDS of influencers on insta who don’t get this sort of attention because A. They don’t bring it on them selves and B. Because they be their real self... what a tit show I follow ALOT of insta influences on insta the only thread I’ve found just happens to be this.. speaks volumes

Reactions: 8
Did anyone think Kate looked bored as duck when 'bob' was speaking then was lit up like Blackpool when she talking about herself she's the most self obsessed person I've ever come across in my life! Any particular reason she didn't defend her daughters daddy because let's face it more gets said about his d*ck than her slab back?
I reckon because she wouldn't wanna direct people that'd be able to confirm any rumours on here about him and his fuckboys ways that have stayed away from so far.

Reactions: 2
So we basically predicted what was going to happen, she whinged about out of context comments cherry picked to paint half a picture, no clarity on Jenko, even more muddled dates with her chemical pregnancy which she half clarified. Had no interest in what Bobby was saying and was fixed on the comments the whole time.

Hate that she tried blaming Caroline flacks death on this site.
Think she needs a bit of thicker skin and to realise that there's worse things to be called than fat or ugly, like we can call her a narcissist all day no problem say she looks different completely different in photos compared to real life and she goes all professor quirell "TROOOOOOOLLLLS TROOOOOLLLSS IN THE DUNGEONS!!!"
Would rather someone call me an ugly bleep than say I've got a personality disorder but hey ho that's life in the shallow world of "celebrity"
Professor Quirrell 💀💀💀 Nooooooooo that’s done me in

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes! And it’s so awful what he is going through and how he has been targeted just because of his sexuality.
Worlds apart. She kept saying if you don’t like it don’t watch/view/read. Take your own advice, don't google your name and block this site. Take your unborn daughters insta down (the internet is no place for a baby/child just cherish those early days they go so fast!) and de-stress.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I reckon because she wouldn't wanna direct people that'd be able to confirm any rumours on here about him and his fuckboys ways that have stayed away from so far.
I hate the way she pretends that she doesn't know whats been said like they call me back slab, slab back something about fat in my back fluently they've said my baby's growing in my back, cry me a bleeping river. Absolute weapon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched it and I can’t believe how disinterested she was in what Bobby had to say. And saying that she had a chemical pregnancy - ok so you’ve admitted that it wasn’t a miscarriage then so what’s with the rainbow baby bs?

Reactions: 10
Her unborn kid has an Instagram? God I feel so sorry for that child. She will already have to deal with a head dad and will probably grow up with body/image issues because of her mum. She’ll probably think she needs anal prolapse lips by the time she’s 16. So sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes! And it’s so awful what he is going through and how he has been targeted just because of his sexuality.
Worlds apart. She kept saying if you don’t like it don’t watch/view/read. Take your own advice, don't google your name and block this site. Take your unborn daughters insta down (the internet is no place for a baby/child just cherish those early days they go so fast!) and de-stress.
Aw I know, I must admit I don't know who Bobby really is and what he's been going through. I knew he was on towie years ago but thats about it really. Like no one deserves to put up with death threats and stuff. The thing is with Kate is that absolutely no one can say 1 thing without her branding them a bully or a troll, the first thing she does is wake up and come on here to see what's been said about her? What kind of person does that I think she just loves the attention whether it's good or bad. He's talking about getting acid through in his face and she's saying they've made up that my mum can't afford food forgetting the part where she had to go shopping for her mum because she couldn't afford to. She's actually the worst liar I've ever come across in my life. Takes the time out to go on a live a chat absolute tit then calls a site out for having an opinion on her. She needs sectioning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Bobby: "I've had death threats, telling me I'm goingnto get stabbed and acid thrown on my face when I go out."
KHM: "Yea that's awful BOB, but back to me I got called a fat c u next tuesday."

Like repeating the word constantly.

He came across really well in this. He is using his platform to help people for the better. She has done herself absolutely no favours here.

Reactions: 18
Hi Kate, hi Cheryl! Just to clarify: a lot of us aren’t ‘trolls’ or even ‘bullies’. This site isn’t made to bully, it’s for venting frustrations with like minded people. You’ve said numerous times that you want to know WHY we are on here and I’ll tell you why I am. On the previous thread I posted about my friend who very much admired Katie having had a traumatic time herself, but when I began looking at this site (it’s what came up when I searched Kate Hayes) I learnt a lot about Katie and it angered me so much because I know how much pain my best friend was in on a daily basis. She couldn’t follow Katie on Instagram anymore because of the CONSTANT moaning about pregnancy, she’d give anything to not have to drink for nine months! I’m not a bully and I’m not a troll, I’m just highly frustrated with the way Katie has conducted herself for thousands of people to see. Cheryl we were all rooting for you, now for obvious reasons we aren’t. Let’s get real here: nasty names and jibes aside, the only reason you both hate this site is because people are calling you out for making MUA’s carry on paying for their seats, the horrific treatment of clients and flouting lockdown rules. Oh and Katie dear, if I saw you in person I would 100% approach you and try to discuss with you in an eloquent manner why so many people have taken such a dislike to you. The only reason I haven’t taken to DM’ing you is because you like to get all blocky - in through one ear and out the other. Please have a think about what you are doing because comparing you being called a ‘fat bleep’ every now and again (not by myself because I don’t attack people for looks) to Bobby Norris’s constant detailed death threats isn’t right and it’s fueling the fire even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I feel genuinely heartbroken for Bobby and what he has been through, but I worry that being associated with KHM isn’t helping him get his message across. He has genuinely been trolled and threatened. She has just had her bad behaviour noticed and got the hump.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh I felt so sorry for Bobby. No one deserves death threats, that is pure evil and doesn’t even bare thinking about. Name calling you can sit back laugh and think f*ck off but people actually sending messages just isn’t on and that’s true trolling, and having to watch your back constantly just in case these threats are followed through 😔 a gossip site doesn’t come close to what Bobby has and is going through.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Bob.. bob... bob... bobbbb.... bobbb.. bobbbb. Bob... bob. Bob.. bob..bobbb...bob..bobbb..bob 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.