Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
Well I’d just like to add, in contrast to what some people have said...I’m poor, don’t really have nice things and my life is shit at the moment, but god am I still forever glad I’m not like her! I’d rather be skint. I couldn’t carry the shame

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Melmoo

Chatty Member
She’s got what she wanted from the video I think - more followers. Hopefully speaking to Bobby has put things into perspective for her, but I doubt it. Said she was going to be quieter from now on but she just can’t help it, already several stories today! She’s her own worst enemy!

She was practically breaking down and screaming crying 2 to days ago wasn't she ?, I haven't seen the video but feedback on here states she was saying she was being bullied, trolled, sent threats and her whole life was pretty much in chaos ?

24 hours later and she bounces back with a celebratory cake that she has gained followers ? I dont know about you lot but of all of the above was happening to me I wouldnt be celebrating fuck all I would be staying OFF social media and getting my life sorted out.

Wake up peeps she is a master of manipulation, do you think bobby was enjoying cake and ice cream 2 days later after death threats ? No because he was genuinely and rightfully upset.

Our thread has been derailed and the natural flow and banter has gone atm. Kate and cheryl and or there minions ARE back on here.. spelling, grammar, punctuation and language. Slag her off a little not too much but just enough to gain trust. Also some people are now hesitant to post as they are fearful their opinions will be met with hostility due to the shit show cry fest she put on, as well Cheryl hiring the hackers from the matrix !

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Queenofthescouse

I joined this site to have a little nosey, not going to lie. I actually found it through Bobby going live with Katie and Katie reposting it. She has directed people to here now. Weather on purpose, or accidentally, I don't know! I've got a few things to say about her. She done my makeup for ages when she worked in peaches. She was literally the lovelies girl you could imagine, and I used to feel a bit sorry for her, she seemed so nieve. But the past 18 months or so, she seems to have changed massively! Don't know weather its her ego or what but something just didn't seem right with her! Now, she seems majorly erratic no unhinged. I had 6 miscarriages, lost my son at 20 weeks and had 4 chemical pregnancies and every time it happened, a little bit more of me died inside. After I was feeling a bit better, me and my fella would go out and I would go to Katie to get my makeup done and she was amazing and comforting me. Even explained to her the difference between a chemical pregnancy and a miscarriage (to me there wasn't a difference, I lost my longed for baby, but the hospital and doctor made it seem like there was a massive difference) every time I got pregnant after each one, I was a mess, literally didn't want to leave the house, just wanted to wrap myself up in cotton wool! When I finally got pregnant again with my oldest, I was diagnosed with pre natal depression! Every little thing with my pregnancy, I would take myself to hospital! I'm surprised they never sectioned me to be honest! It was beyond a doubt, the worst few years of my life! I was so excited to be pregnant again, but also so scared because I knew everything could go wrong instantly! And to come on here and see that she actually missed vital midwife appointments, even after a loss, has made me feel a bit sick. And the 20 week scan is to make sure your baby is healthy, not to find out the sex. I went to one of my 20 week scans to find out my baby, who was perfect 2 weeks before, had passed away! And a fucking rainbow themed baby reveal, don't even get me started on that! Anyways, the point to this is, I really don't think she is well to be honest, with all her incoherent rambling, somebody needs to intervene ASAP with her! I ended up with pre natal depression with both of my, now perfect babies, post natal depression with my oldest and then post natal psychosis with my youngest! I really can see her heading down that road if she isn't careful! I wouldn't wish what I experienced on anybody! She just seems like a child, carrying a child and she really hasn't got a clue what she is in for!! Her ego has gone massive compared to what she used to be like! And I don't buy the story of her being bullied in peaches now either, at the start, I did and felt sorry for her!!! I don't even know what the point in my post is for, so sorry if I've bored you all xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
So yesterday Kate had a lovely “social distance” stroll with Amy guy nail. What an absolute lie, she was shopping in matalan with her going on about how she’s going to reveal the baby’s name by having olive branches painted on her nails What an absolute idiot...wonder if that’s a name clue. If it is she will probably change the name now 🤣 swear she thinks she’s Kim K.

reminds me of olive from on the buses. Or in Katie’s case OLIF.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Smith290419

Chatty Member
She’s disgusting. My best friend is pregnant at the moment and she has not left the house, she won’t dare because she’s terrified for her unborn baby. I suppose some people just aren’t meant to be parents.
I'm 23 weeks pregnant and I go to work as a nurse in the NHS everyday... does that mean I'm not meant to be a bloody parent?? 😡 at the moment we are no more vulnerable than you! They say shielding when you can from 28 weeks! My husband is a paramedic and I also sometimes have to pop the supermarket as he works long hours too so shoot me! That's an absolutely ridiculous comment to make!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Chunkywithopinions

Unique? Oh fuck off, colour is colour, there's about 7 billion people on this planet, I'm sure it's been done before.

Why can't she just be normal and say she's picked a nice colour rather than try and go one better than people? She's one of them, if you've been to Tenerife she's been to elevenerife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Oh and we are all sad with our own lives that’s why we come on here according to KHM. BORE OFF

Honestly girls on here it feels like a WhatsApp gossip group and nothing else for me, never going to escalate into death threats or me wanting to find out addresses I couldn’t give a fuck haha..

Sure you all feel like that too..

I personally don’t have many friends who like to gossip (how boring I know - but they are very good friends to me so that’s all that matters) we just don’t have that same interest and my fella isn’t fking arsed about “celeb” going’s on so I’m finding this really fun as a newish member ✔

• Heart
Reactions: 28

MrsSavage

VIP Member
Lighters in the cleaning box for a cheeky ciggie when she's done puttin bin powder on her settee. KHM smokes dairy milk 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

DizzyLiv

How the fuck has she managed to spell Sauvignon blanc but can’t even spell concealer properly?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t even be arsed to read all these comments anymore because I got bored when accents started being discussed 😂 I’m here for the hot tea..

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Star is born

VIP Member
Shes been b&q, for coffee, touched Nando’s doors, handrails at L1, then her face on camera.
Probably scoffed the food in the car. Nando’s with a side of corona 🤮
Call yourself an influencer, try influencing a bit of safety to your unborn baby dickhead !

• Sick
  • Sad
Oh no its not her trying to sound more articulate shes from the wirral and they dont sound like us scousers its like they try to sound like scousers but cant quite master it so then when they talk to non scousers they talk posh which then makes it sound like your dodgy posh phone voice its just cringe
I’m from Wirral and I 100% never try to sound scouse 🤣🤣

NGL I miss all the old posters from the previous threads. This one isn’t the same!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lurkinglassie

I’m secretly hoping she has a whopper 10lbs baby that doesn’t even fit into the new born clothes she’s been gifted

• Haha

Liverpool_gossipgirl_xoxo

As far as I know KHM has never received direct messages of abuse or death threats. I think she would have shown them if she did, she’s just been gossiped about. I wonder if Bobby knows about the threatening voice messages her business partner left someone off here, or the hundreds of death threats she has received as a result of her posting their details online. I am genuinely concerned for this person. I don’t know them personally but I think they are at breaking point.
There is a difference in gossiping and threatening people or telling someone to kill themselves.

I won’t discuss who it is or anymore than that. But I hope that Bobby maybe takes a step back from her as that is not ok.
Girls I just want to say that I know non of you know me, but, I can hold my own water and I’ve received nothing but support from a lot of you in the last eeek n it’s nice to see a nice side to this thread.

I can’t comment on individuals but some people aren’t as strong mentally n think we all have a breaking point.

Kate’s rant on her video the other day was hard to watch, but not coz I got called out....because she’s so full of absolute SHIT.

I know life has to go on etc n to get back to normal but in my eyes it’s not normal to a) keep going on about it if it’s affected you so much, and if it’s taken it’s toll that much I suggest going to councillors for your PTSD 🙄 and b) post all over the gram about how happy you are when no less than a week ago you were sobbing calling the police joining bobby Norris crying for support from parliament????

She’s the worlds biggest hypocrite.

• Heart
Ive just been on Twitter and ive seen the Petitions Committee have tweeted saying Bobby has been invited by them to discuss his petition against online trolling. I watched a bit of the live and I thought what Bobby has experienced is totally unacceptable, death threats etc. Kate just wants this site closed down because there is so much tea here and she doesn’t want people knowing the truth about her, thats the top and bottom of it. I was surprised when Bobby asked her to do another live, I dont see what shes adding to his cause.

• Heart
The life? And by that she means what? Old range rovers and designer clothes? That’s not what most people aspire to, let’s be honest KHM, just you and your “fans”.
The rest of us aspire to be happy, take care of our families, and be healthy.
So going to work in a regular job you just have no aspirations? Get a grip. Life isn’t all about what you have and what you can show off. That’s just Instagram. It is not real!

So because you work say in a shop, earning enough to get by, have a happy home, feed your kids, take them on a yearly holiday (home or abroad) you aren’t living the life because your insta isn’t full of shit for the gram?
Stop buying things you can’t afford, with money you don’t have, to impress people you don’t like!!
These people do my head in! What the hell are they teaching these young ones growing up, that you haven’t succeeded or you can’t be happy unless you have triple s trainers or a moncler coat? It’s sad and it needs to stop!!

I’m on one now. That has made me fume. You know what, I have a well paid job, I’ve got the designer bags worth a few grand each, because I saved and liked quality things, but do I use them? Do I fuck. They’re in the wardrobe now gathering dust because I refuse to conform to this shit show we’re in where it’s now a status symbol. In fact I’ve just ordered a bag I saw online which I will use daily because I know not every man and his DOG will have it!! No it’s not designer but it’s nice and good quality!! I hate it when someone says I like your watch. Why? Because it’s expensive? Or because you actually like it? It was a gift many years ago and I cover it up now because I can’t bear for people to think I’m like these idiots!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Also.. what young girl writes TWO of the same letters. Could you be arsed really hahahaha.. Surely this girl has a printer if she really wanted to prove a point of having their home addresses 😂
Who ever she is she is a better woman than me, try findin a pen in this fucking house!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25