Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
What happened to the people who signed up to ‘become a makeup artist’ for £60 🤦🏽‍♀️ haven’t seen her advertise any classes at all this week or last so did she just take their money and blame the ‘trolls’ for not feeling up to it?
Probably as these poor people will drink it all in and not question it

gigi_93

VIP Member
Kate sounds very scouse to me but then we are from different parts of the Wirral with very different upbringings 🤣

“The Asda” cringe

Because they’re different places 🤷🏽‍♀️
like I can spot the difference between a north and south liverpool accent
well yeah but most people I know would mistake Wirral for scouse

Thefrogsgogz

The girl is a PR machine ....
Was getting a bit of shit and called out for her lies... makes up some drama... cries on insta ... gets a few blue tickers involved .... brings kids into it and tries to make people feel bad ... drums up a whole load of attention ... gains 20k in followers and a load of free stuff ... then to top it all off a cake to celebrate.

It’s been a great week for old edit-y truffle chops, she’ll be at 150k by the time the babies here and won’t have to spend a penny on anything for it for a good year or so!

The whole thing is ridiculous, she is relishing in being the ultimate victim of her own doing!
Truffle chops 😂

Lovemyladygarden

Can I just ask, how is this “taking a break” if she’s filming herself doing stuff for little miss Delamere 🤔🙄😬 proper cringing here!! Imagine, just IMAGINE her doing what she says she is “going to do” ie take a break from social media 🤣 prob got more chance of hell freezing over - she’s attention seeking and fame hungry. Girls only from Upton - what a meff. The more I read from this thread the more I would never want to be in her company.

Attachments

Liverpool_gossipgirl_xoxo

Everyone appears to be at it! I actually thought some of khms recent posts were different people they were that filtered
Hahaha I literally just took a screenshot of this to come here n post haha.
No way that girl in the pink dress is the same in the before n after tho, not having that

I’d have wondered if this was KHM but it’s too well punctuated for it to be her
(Comment from the Stephanie Pratt story one DM)

Attachments

Last edited:

Abongo

VIP Member
I’m from Wirral and I 100% never try to sound scouse 🤣🤣

NGL I miss all the old posters from the previous threads. This one isn’t the same!
See, without trying to offend, but everyone sounds the same to me
I’ve just noticed a more posh tone to her voice like she is trying to sound all posh.