Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was all about your comment until you told her that her rant was incoherent. As if....AS IF she knows what incoherent means, you have to use key stage one English for her. 😂😂😂😂 I applaud your comment though really.
Hahahahahahaha! Okay then...

Unintelligible?
Incomprehensible? 😂😂😂

Or #bekind and use 'muddled', 'unclear' or 'IT MAKES NO SENSE'...!

This is why in a way I sometimes think you should take an I.Q test to be able to have a proper public social media profile. It isn't monitored properly. And there's far too many people with dangerous and uneducated opinions spouting absolute nonsense, sometimes even dangerous information to very impressionable young people.

Kate is definitely up there with the worst!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wouldn’t say these are “mixed opinions”. I’d say the majority say that people don’t want to see filters on beauty adverts, and a lot of people think they’re damaging to younger people. Usually she does a poll, but clearly doesn’t want to see the vast majority percentage saying NO FILTERS! I think if I was an influencer, particularly one in beauty, I’d read these comments and would stop using filters. Now, let’s see what Kate does...!

34963C3D-E4A5-45E1-8214-C77605FA3E5C.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t say these are “mixed opinions”. I’d say the majority say that people don’t want to see filters on beauty adverts, and a lot of people think they’re damaging to younger people. Usually she does a poll, but clearly doesn’t want to see the vast majority percentage saying NO FILTERS! I think if I was an influencer, particularly one in beauty, I’d read these comments and would stop using filters. Now, let’s see what Kate does...!

View attachment 454906
Translates to, I will use a filter but screenshot my pics and post without the filter name at the top
Case closed
Next rant fat mouth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She really must be skint. How does she earn money? She can’t get much from the crappy ads she does occasionally. And she’s always begging for stuff for the baby rather than buying it herself
I always think that, bet she has about 11 credit cards

Reactions: 23
She is VILE! Everything about her is so fake and fucked up. I couldn’t bear to be in that house with her.
I know I would hate to be her mate 🤮 she’s poison

Hi Kate 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
Why don't you shut the duck up ? Everyone's bored listening to you girl. bleeping woe is me constantly and professional victim mode !
You don't read here , you don't care what people from your home town think according to you & you ignore the trolls.... this is what you say.... so what you going on about ??? You absolute bore !
Every time she puts a real her picture on I always say to myself she reminds me off those moomins remember them 🤣🤣 here is a pic of them
And look it’s just like her a fucken moomin troll

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Some of the comments on there are so bad, “yer I use one everyday because I feel like tit” - well if they didn’t follow twit arses like tuff head who shaves about 27338 chins off then they might actually not feel so bad!

Reactions: 18
Sorry girls quick question got the Phillip's lazor machine any recommendations on a like a veet or Noir cream to get rid of hairs befor I lazor kate is defo debted up to the max paying one off an applying for another

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t she pregnant a year ago 🤮

I’m pregnant at the moment and im due first week of august and im 16 weeks exactly so 100% certain she would’ve been the same this time last year as i’m pretty sure my pregnancies almost following hers a year on🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
My theory for them sitting in that bedroom constantly (besides them only having a couch for a bleeping Borrower) but I reckon she’s skint and only puts the heating on in that room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My phone just reminded me that a year ago she posted this. How disgusting is she?! 🤢 She must give everyone impetigo.
Sorry if this has already been said - wasnt she pregnant then? shes just been sharing all sorts of finding out she was bollocks hasnt she? absolute bleeping weapon ugh!

Reactions: 4
I’ve just nearly crashed my car from laughing 😂 a ring door bell advert came on the radio and all I could picture was this 😂😂😂 can’t believe she stomped up someone’s drive dressed like that and with little man tooled up as well. What a pair 😅

257F98A0-9905-4FFF-AD1B-9EA8D380B3B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
My theory for them sitting in that bedroom constantly (besides them only having a couch for a bleeping Borrower) but I reckon she’s skint and only puts the heating on in that room 😂
Fully agree on this one / was gonna say before I bet she blows through credit trying to heat the garage if she’s on a meter - it’ll probably barely touch the sides having it on in there in winter. Our house is terrible for insulation etc and some days through winter it’s almost felt pointless having it on, but it’s also not a garage so not as bad/cold as it must be for that room

Reactions: 15
I’ve just nearly crashed my car from laughing 😂 a ring door bell advert came on the radio and all I could picture was this 😂😂😂 can’t believe she stomped up someone’s drive dressed like that and with little man tooled up as well. What a pair 😅

View attachment 454996
Nah I can’t deal with this, it’s even better than the one of delo and the scarf

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've been a long time lurker and I've thought for a while what would I like to first contribute to this thread saying - the filters, the fake trolling, daddy diy & his wandering eye, the wonky photo shop. To be honest though I just have one thing to say:

WHY DOES ONE HOUSE NEED SO MUCH PANELING? is every wall in that house bloody lumpy with a half arsed effort at being "aesthetic"?? No wonder she can't stay in there with a hungover head the house is bleeping throwing shapes at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
i just dont understand why you would butcher your house. If she had left it, surely more people would be ''impressed'' with her lifestyle? She didnt need the big studio - having that room as her studio doesnt make her a better make-up artist, its just makes her a tit one with a big studio. We all agree she should change the house back to its original configuration. Matt - you dont need a walk in - youre a little one - your stuff will fit in a carry on. Or if she desperately needed to have a walk in - some clever storage could get all their clothes in that room. Oliff gets her own big room, they get a living room back - the garage becomes her studio - ITS bleeping SIMPLE. I am probably talking out my arse - her next reno will be moving the kitchen into the attic!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.