Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Don’t care what people in your home town think” I don’t think this applies love when you have a) never left your home town and b) run a business where your client base is your home town!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
The comments under the latest pic of Olive - people really are not well 🤯 friends and family don’t comment on each others pics like that 🙄

“Don’t care what people in your home town think” I don’t think this applies love when you have a) never left your home town and b) run a business where your client base is your home town!!
She has clearly never heard the saying “don’t bite the hand that feeds you”. It’s the people in her home town that pay her bills, the silly cow. It’s also abundantly clear that she cares what EVERYONE thinks so that post was just ridiculous. Sigh.

Reactions: 30
I wonder what she’ll move on to after the weaning stage is done, crawling, Walking, Talking, will she speak to experts and professionals for this And let us follow the journey.
Talking of journeys I wonder how the sofa is gettting on with its journey, hope it’s ok it’s been a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder what she’ll move on to after the weaning stage is done, crawling, Walking, Talking, will she speak to experts and professionals for this And let us follow the journey.
Talking of journeys I wonder how the sofa is gettting on with its journey, hope it’s ok it’s been a while.
It saw the “morning gang 💨” footage and decided to terminate its journey to Truff Towers 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watched that stupid hair video if u look at her neck were her necklace is u can see her neck as changed colour to that greeny colour it goes when it's fake silver 🤢 tramps ass

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I actually cannot wait till she starts her you tube videos. I’ll be constantly commenting *READ THE TATTLE KHM WIKI*

She’ll not be able to delete and will regret it very very quickly.
The YouTube comments can be bleeping brutal. She thinks tattle is bad they are something else 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
‘Any questions?’ at the end of that ‘hair’ IGTV....

Erm yeah.... what the actual duck was all that about hun??? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.